- With 48 characters involved, 16 fighters will be divided into three different brackets each and I will have two matches with two characters against one another every three days where Vice members vote on which character they believe will win in said match. Whichever character has the most votes after three days will advance in the next round. The final round of the tournament will have the winners of each bracket taking on one another in a three-way match.
- Each match will take place on a different battle area coming from any of the franchises involved in this tournament thus battle environment should be accounted for whichever location the characters fight in.
- Voters must provide reasons as to why they will vote for said character or else I won't count their vote.
- No flaming or spamming of any sort will be tolerated in this thread. Repeat offenses from anyone posting in this thread will result in them being banned from future participation in this tournament.
- Characters in these matches will always be in-character with battles fought either to death or knockout. Any form of battlefield removal will not be allowed from any characters that have such an ability. In addition, any restrictions for character abilities and attributes will be listed in the bracket listing posted below. Otherwise, assume that the characters are fighting at their strongest level from their respective franchise for this match.
- Any questions on tournament rules or character abilities are allowed to be posted in this thread.
Now that we have all this out of the way, let me show off who will be in each bracket of this tournament and any restrictions the character will have.
- Sanji (One Piece)
- Teresa (Claymore)
- Coco (Toriko)
- Lin-Greed (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Gaara (Naruto)
Hanabishi (Flame of Recca)
Kakashi (Naruto)- Can only use Kamui for removal of body parts.
Taware (Tenjho Tenge)
- Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)
Yamamoto (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
- Link (Legend of Zelda)- Majora's Mask version, form will vary depending on match scenario.
Banchou (Kongou Banchou)
Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Yoshina Ageha (Psyren)- Can only use Black Nova mode if he is desperate.
Urameshi (Yuyu Hakusho)- Dark Tournament arc stats.
Domez (Hellsing)- Vampire form.
“Pride” Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Zoro (One Piece)
Samurai (Afro Samurai)
- Toriko (Toriko)
- Mewtwo (Pokemon)
- Sani (Toriko)
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
Uzumaki (Naruto)- Can go up to Nine Tails Chakra mode without power upgrade from the Kyuubi.
Joestar (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
Masamune (Sengoku Basara)
Shirahama (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)
Fair (Final Fantasy)
Freecss (Hunter x Hunter)
- Kazuma (s-CRY-ed)- Shell Bullet form only.
D. Luffy (One Piece)
Law (One Piece)
- Zebura (Toriko)
Lee (Naruto)- Can only use Gates if desperate.
- Xanxus (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
Anderson (Hellsing)- Can only use Helena's Nail if desperate.
- Goku (Dragon Ball)- Piccolo Daimao saga stats.
Seijuro (Rurouni Kenshin)
- King Bradley (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Inuyasha (Inuyasha)- No Meidou form for Tetsusaiga allowed.
Asakura (Shaman King)
- Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Hanma (Baki the Grappler)
Kurosaki (Bleach)- Stats from Arrancar arc, allowed to use Hollow Mask.
- Yagami Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma)- Can only use Contractor mode if desperate.
I will have matches prepared either by tomorrow or Saturday. In the mean time, feel free to discuss the bracket arrangements.