Anime Avengers VS Guardians of the Galaxy

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 12, 2013. Last post by Jgames 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

Both teams have 1 week of prep , in character , standard equipment for all , speed can be equal if needed , no mind rape(if there is) , no time stop if it's not fair , goku can go up to SSJ3 , All characters are current or End of Series or before reboot , No unfair hax abilities if both teams have them , both sides can call out side help if needed except for Goku (NO SSJ GOD) , No planet Busting
Side Note - the out side help is there ally's or friends

Anime Avengers

members - Goku , Luffy , Naruto , Natsu , Tsuna , Ichigo , Shana , Edward

Guardians of the Galaxy(with Former members to even things out if needed)

Members - StarLord , Groot , Rocket Raccoon , Drax the destroyer , Iron Man , Gamora
Former Members - Adam Warlock , moondragon , Mantis , Martyr , Jack Flag and Bug

Location - Planet Naboo

Both sides start about 100 miles from each other

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku could solo, Ichigo could possibly solo, Naruto could solo, Ed couldn't solo but he could give at least half of the GoG hell. Bottom Line: Warlock, Drax, and Iron Man do give the GoG some needed depth and Drax himself could be a real problem if he has time to "get loose". Bottom Line: I think that Anime team would be too much for the GoG to handle.

@Carter_esque: it's not that easy

@SMXLR8:

What makes you say that?

Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Bc drax could kill naruto. Do u even read guardians? Anyway goku could solo.

@18hunt: he won't

@18hunt said:

Bc drax could kill naruto. Do u even read guardians? Anyway goku could solo.

No I haven't read up on Guardians but I know fully well what Drax is capable of and I mentioned that he'd be a potentially serious threat in my first post... did 'u' even read that?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Goku can possibly bring his team the win. I don't see how Naruto and Ichigo solo here. The only person on the anime team that stands a chance is Goku.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naruto-Goku-Ichigo solos

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Goku can possibly bring his team the win. I don't see how Naruto and Ichigo solo here. The only person on the anime team that stands a chance is Goku.

This.

Also that is a bad team for anime Avengers lol. They are useless since of Goku.

Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hope there is a real Anime Avengers one day.

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This.

@OfficialRikudouSennin: It's not as easy a people are saying since

1. Speed csn be equal
  2. out side help for both sides
  3. If I allow mind rape team anime will lose
  4. both sides have 1 week of prep

@SMXLR8 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

This.

@OfficialRikudouSennin: It's not as easy a people are saying since

1. Speed csn be equal
  2. out side help for both sides
  3. If I allow mind rape team anime will lose
  4. both sides have 1 week of prep

You do understand that if you allow non-restricted outside help (even w/o allowing Goku to call for assistance) for both sides then this basically turns into Anime vs. Marvel, right? That in itself would make this battle too hard to judge bc it would create too many variables. Also, equalizing speed actually kinda favors the GotG by giving them a buff that they really don't even need. You give someone like Drax, Groot, or Adam Warlock speed equal to that of Goku, Ichigo, or Naruto then they wreck the Anime Avengers individually. Hell without equalized speed, Drax is a problem so why would you give him that?

@Carter_esque: you should not quote since the other may not like it , also I said friends or ally's so your are wrong about that

Post by jerfro23 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Moon dragon and mantis could just mind rape majority of team anime

@SMXLR8 said:

@Carter_esque: you should not quote since the other may not like it , also I said friends or ally's so your are wrong about that

Iron Man's friends and allies encompass practically all of Marvel's earthbound heroes. The long-standing members of the GotG have allies all over the galaxy. Drax has the the Kree; the same can be said about Warlock. The Anime Avengers can call on everyone that we already know about. This creates too many variables as it becomes more like an Anime vs. Marvel U battle. If you take outside help and equalized speed out of the equation then this becomes somewhat more balanced imo.

@Carter_esque: *sigh* that is not what I mean , GOTG as a whole has ally's and this is current ally's so could you stop saying this anime vs marvel cause it 's not

@SMXLR8 said:

@Carter_esque: *sigh* that is not what I mean , GOTG as a whole has ally's and this is current ally's so could you stop saying this anime vs marvel cause it 's not

So the GotG can only call on the former members listed for help? Sry I misunderstood that. It's still uneven though lol. Ichigo is backed by the entire Gotei 13 and (now) the Royal Guard. Luffy has a plethora of allies to choose from. Naruto has all his ppl, some of which are extremely hax. Ed has aid of other powerful alchemists as well as the military, which doesn't help him much seeing as how most of them would be fodder in this battle, but still. And none of this changes the fact that Goku could still solo.

@Carter_esque: I said or not both so ichigo has his friends , naruto has team 7 no saskue , luffy has his crew ect get it and the GOTG get their ally's with the former members

@SMXLR8 said:

@Carter_esque: I said or not both so ichigo has his friends , naruto has team 7 no saskue , luffy has his crew ect get it and the GOTG get their ally's with the former members

Okay so the Anime team could still win due to a sheer advantage in numbers. Ichigo and Ed both have armies backing them. And, again, Goku could still solo under these conditions. Furthermore, equalizing speed for everyone involved would mean that even their back-up would be able to move at super-human speeds. Since Goku is arguably the fastest here, everyone would be moving at FTL speeds lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel