animated Jla Vs Original digimon

Topic started by rein on Jan. 21, 2010. Last post by rein 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

vs

all digimon are in ultimate form (except angemon) 
battles take place in the grand canyon 

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein: 

are the villains of digimon in this to or is this just the digidestined    
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: are the villains of digimon in this to or is this just the digidestined     "
just the original digidestined's digimon
@rein: 

the biggest problem here is martian manhunter im not sur if they can hit him in his invisible form    
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: the biggest problem here is martian manhunter im not sur if they can hit him in his invisible form     "
John loses his powers around fire, something garudamon can summon in large amounts.
@rein:
ok then i think the digimon takes this mega angemon will take down most of them. 

@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: ok then i think the digimon takes this mega angemon will take down most of them.   "
Well actually it's just the ultimate versions of them. (metealgraymon/weregarurumon) and the champion angemon
@rein:
from what i read angemon only goes from champion   to mega so i guss hes not in this battle
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: from what i read angemon only goes from champion   to mega so i guss hes not in this battle "
magnaangemon is his ultimate form, but since he is more powerful the most megas, I restricted angemon to champion level.
@rein:
ok then well i still sat digimon win
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 7

digimon will win :)
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

JL can pull a win off. Seriously, none of the digimon have been hit with the power Superman MMH and Flash can hit them with. The whole 'MMH is scared of fire" can be nullified by GL, Supes or Flash. Fire wouldnt be a real big threat here. And MMH still has telepathy. And Supes and Flash are faster than the digimon.
@JThree47693:
that was something that came to mind the4 flash could just hide on the other side of the planet but in the show he has been it by slower enimes 

and how will  telepathy help
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
cuz i dont like JLA, i go for digimon
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ssjsuperman said:
"@JThree47693: that was something that came to mind the4 flash could just hide on the other side of the planet but in the show he has been it by slower enimes  and how will  telepathy help "

In the show he has also gone at light speed, when he pwnd Braniac. Also a villain was shooting beams at flash which were light speed, and it was stated that the beams were as fast as the flash.
@soldier said:
Do you mean this clip? Light can travel Around the earth 7 times a second it took him about 4 seconds at the fastest speed he showed.

But obviously this still puts him at a much higher speed level then Any of the digimon.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @soldier said:
Do you mean this clip? Light can travel Around the earth 7 times a second it took him about 4 seconds at the fastest speed he showed.

But obviously this still puts him at a much higher speed level then Any of the digimon. "

Yeah, my memory was a bit off, it was a fraction of light speed, but I suppose in anime it is hard to show someone at light speed.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@TheYellowFlash said:
"digimon will win :) "
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
John Stewart still blew up a planet in the series
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Son_of_Manus:
video please
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel