Angeloids vs Uchiha Clan

Topic started by GeneralVan on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by GeneralVan 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: rephrase that please, I kinda got it :P

Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Jinbeifan1: DBZ should fight DBZ level character and leave HST alone to fight other HST level characters =D

Post by taichokage (13,353 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Saitama needs in on that list. He could beat everyone sub Goku. Honestly probably Toriko soon. But Goku is the solo "King" because he is high and dry more popular than most other characters that can solo most other series. It's like Aizen is the God of trolls. It doesn't mean he's the best troll just by far more popular and trollish than most other trolls.

@SMXLR8: Ah okay, much clearer now XD and you're right, which is why Toriko has taken that place!!! What's nice about the Toriko verse as well is that it ranges greatly in power so that it can compete with DBZ levelers AND HST levelers! When did Toriko become so awesome? Answer: Always XD jk but it is a good series I enjoy :P

@taichokage: Oh he is the king of being stomped from stronger cast , curb stomped from a stronger cast, over hype from from fan base , over used , over rated , baby shaken from Gods ( real gods not god like beings) and has a crappy plot from a simple show that has simple logic

@SMXLR8: I'm starting to get the feeling that you resent DBZ :P and so while you may find joy in the fact that he does get beat by many other characters, let your resolve be crushed as the fact that only a fraction of people know who those people are compared to the number of people who know what DBZ and Goku are XD just playin'.

@Jinbeifan1: I keep it REAL is all

Post by GeneralVan (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Jinbeifan1: Dude, if you want Deviantart stupidity, go look up the Death Battle for Aizen vs Frieza. I would recommend grabbing some popcorn beforehand. After that, read that guy's defense for Aizen.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel