Angeloids vs Uchiha Clan

Topic started by GeneralVan on Oct. 29, 2013. Last post by GeneralVan 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by GeneralVan (1,773 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Angeloids get Chaos to make it 4 vs. 4.

Both sides serious.

No prep.

The Angeloids start out in their most powerful upgrades.

The Uchiha Clan start out in their most powerful forms (yes Obito is Juubito)

Restrictions: Edo Tensei.

Scenario 1: The Angeloids don't have the warping cards.

Scenario 2: They have them.

Which team takes this?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GeneralVan: Warping Cards make it a auto win for them. Their new transformations don´t have many feats, except beating the living hell out of those copies. So for the first round I don´t know who wins. Also, can Genjutsu work on machines???

@AnimeDefender: Let's say it does. If it does either way it probably won't work on Nymph and she can use her hacking abilities to help the other if they do get caught in the Sharingan. Scenario 2 is pretty easy for them unless they get blasted by Obito, but they do have flight so they could avoid him and activate them, and they take no more than a few seconds, if that, to work.

Scenario 1 I still give the edge to the Angeloids (without the Juubi anyone besides Nymph could solo, although I do see her beating Sasuke and probably Itachi as well) base on flight and above country level+ DC and Durability (save for Nymph). Once Obito is gone and if Astraea, Chaos, Ikaros, or any one of those 3, the other 3 Uchihas get blasted to bits. It won't be easy thought with Juubito. Actually, Ikaros can probably beat Juubito on her own with extreme difficulty without her cards.

@GeneralVan: Wait, didn´t Ikaros destroy a country before? I remember her launching a arrow to a building that looked something from Rome or Greece and then saying she destroyed a country. It was when we were still learning about Ikaros.

Anyways, if we take this speculation to account then the Angeliods should pull a win on both rounds.

@AnimeDefender: Even Nymph one time said when Ikaros pulled out her bow that she would destroy the country with the arrow she was holding. While not as big of DC as Juubito, this was Ikaros in her base form. Not even in Uranus Queen Mode.

But Ikaros also has that femtosecond reaction feat so Juubito's speed shouldn't be that much of an issue either.

Basically the question is if they can take out Juubito. If yes they win if they are fine afterwards. Which I believe they are more than capable.

Honestly even in Edo-Tensei Madara and Itachi won't do much even in the first scenario. They just lack the stats and feats to keep up with them. Hell Sasuke and even Itachi can barely stand up to Nymph, and Angeloid who is not made for combat.

@GeneralVan: So this is a lolstomp for team angeloid.

@AnimeDefender: with Juubito not a lolstomp, but a pretty decisive win. With just regular Adult Obito then yes it would be a lolstomp even if it was just Astraea against them.

Hey give me credit, this is a way more creative and original battle than the Toriko vs DBZ threads.

And speaking of DBZ Goku would solo everyone in this thread lol.

@GeneralVan: Toriko and DBZ has died down now, yay!!!! Yes Goku would solo lol.

@AnimeDefender: And the Angeloids bring more destruction to Kanoha! I like Naruto though.

And yes Goku would punch out the Uchihas and make friends with the Angeloids lol.

@GeneralVan: lol. I don´t know if Chi Chi would let him do that lol!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: Chi Chi knows Goku isn't flirty at all. I'm sure Master Roshi would like it though lol. Who knows, can you imagine Super Saiyan Ikaros?

@GeneralVan: The internet must have such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender: There should be a movie with DBZ and SnO.

I would make a movie with those two plus a few others:

Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shakugan no Shana, FullMetal Alchemist, Toriko, One Piece, Rosario + Vampire, and of course Pokemon. That movie would be sick.

@GeneralVan said:

AnimeDefender: There should be a movie with DBZ and SnO.

Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Shakugan no Shana, FullMetal Alchemist, Toriko, One Piece, Rosario + Vampire, and of course Pokemon. That movie would be sick.

I approve of this idea!!!!

@AnimeDefender: Main plot, Goku defeats Bills while both are using full power!... after Bills gets rested from kicking everyone else's ass lol.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@AnimeDefender said:

@GeneralVan said:

AnimeDefender: There should be a movie with DBZ and SnO.

I approve of this idea!!!!

bad idea

@GeneralVan: that won't happen , since in crossovers everyone is nerfed to match each other

@SMXLR8: We can dream SMXLR8, WE........CAN.........................DREEEEAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@AnimeDefender:

@SMXLR8: ................ Why the okay face :(????????

@SMXLR8: I would make it so no one gets nerfed.

The power of the main characters of each would be this:

Goku > Ikaros > Toriko (although he and Ikaros could easily be reversed) > Yusuke > Naruto > Shana > Ichigo > Luffy > Natsu > Ash > Moka > Ed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel