Androids (DBZ) vs Dexter Boy Genius

Topic started by deathmonger on Dec. 10, 2011. Last post by I_Bomb_Atomically 3 years ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Both sides get 1 week prep

Prep

Full info on each other

Didi cannot destroy Dexters creations

Dexter can use resources such as back up and more powerful tech if he can find it

Fight takes place in Townsville

Android 18 original design
Android 18 original design

Dr.Gero

Android 18

Android 17

Android 19

VS

Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
bump
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Dexter would win. The fact that he is getting one week of prep is proof enough. Without even a day of prep, Dexter invented a helmet capable of effortlessly stopping time. I can only imagine what he would build with a week of prep.

ND

Post by I_Bomb_Atomically (85 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Newdeath said:

Dexter would win. The fact that he is getting one week of prep is proof enough. Without even a day of prep, Dexter invented a helmet capable of effortlessly stopping time. I can only imagine what he would build with a week of prep.

ND

And of course dexter did not build a helmet that stopped time around him..but slowed it down for 30 seconds which essentially made it look like he had super speed. And of course this helmet had already been invented off screen with no indication of how long it took. But sure..its not like bulma someone who built a time machine and her father who created tech in which entire buildings can be compressed into a 1 inch capsule praised didn't praise Dr gero's brilliance oh wait...they did.
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6

With a week of prep Dexter Stomps, he could create a bunch of super mechas and hax objects to beat DBZ team.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@I_Bomb_Atomically: It took Bulma a very long time to build that time machine and she wasn't even sure it would work. Dexter building a helmet that can slow down time for 30 seconds is impressive considering he built it in very little time. Not to mention that he basically replicated Guldo's greatest ability with barely any effort. In a week I'm sure he can build something devastating. Buildings being compressed into a one inch capsule isn't that impressive compared to Dexter's accomplishments. He effortlessly shrunk his entire house just to experiment on his parents, it was not difficult for him at all. Hell Dexter even has a super monkey at his disposal even if he never found out that his experiment gave monkey super-powers. Even if Dexter's never built anything on screen, the size of his lab and the sheer amount of creations in them clearly suggest that he hardly took any time making all of that, especially given his age. Dexter has built time travel platforms, cyborgs, giant robots etc.

ND

Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

1 week preparation time?dexter...100%

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Dexter stomps

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Also may be able to beat Cell, considering that if Dexter beats 17 and 18, then is impossible for Cell to became complete

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Dexter wins

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,358 posts) See mini bio Level 19

No contest. Dexter stomps all of the Androids with ease after having a full week of prep.

@Newdeath said:

@I_Bomb_Atomically: It took Bulma a very long time to build that time machine and she wasn't even sure it would work. Dexter building a helmet that can slow down time for 30 seconds is impressive considering he built it in very little time. Not to mention that he basically replicated Guldo's greatest ability with barely any effort. In a week I'm sure he can build something devastating. Buildings being compressed into a one inch capsule isn't that impressive compared to Dexter's accomplishments. He effortlessly shrunk his entire house just to experiment on his parents, it was not difficult for him at all. Hell Dexter even has a super monkey at his disposal even if he never found out that his experiment gave monkey super-powers. Even if Dexter's never built anything on screen, the size of his lab and the sheer amount of creations in them clearly suggest that he hardly took any time making all of that, especially given his age. Dexter has built time travel platforms, cyborgs, giant robots etc.

ND

It took bulma 4 years with limited resources with the whole armageddon thing happening around her....and she knew it would work.....and it did. Once again you keep stating he built it in very little time. The helmet was already built when it appeared. No time frame was given on how long it took...i made that quite clear so i don't know why you're repeating it. Dexter built a machine that basically gave him super speed..if that impresses to you then ok...dexter has better tech than that. And once again you're here stating he completely stopped time...because thats what guldo did. Dexer did not. If this is how this is going to play out..you repeating stuff that was already stated to be false then dont bother replying. Im not in a repetitive kind of mood. Shrinking buildings into 1 inch capsules isnt impressive in regards to dbu...but then you sit here and go oh dexter did it..but when he did it...it was impressive? Yeah just the type of argument ive come to expect on this site. And  the episode opens with his parents already shrunken so how did you come to determine he built this tech with the greatest of ease? Thats a rhetorical question. Dexter has a super monkey? Ok well when dexter builds a super monkey capable of regenerating from single cells and destroying planets let me know. That's right dexter has rarely built anything on screen and yet here you are giving time frames anyway. Speaking of his lab.....that took him years (7 or 8) to build..as shown in that musical episode. And bulma has built time machines and still had trouble figuring out Dr geros designs without his blue prints. Dr gero is pretty much well known for building cyborgs, and giant robots for the red ribbon army.
@ShadowKnight508: nope

Two words "Neurotomic Protocore", only Android 19 will be left (Dexter can easily EMP it)

@Destinyheroknight said:

Two words "Neurotomic Protocore", only Android 19 will be left (Dexter can easily EMP it)

oh wow a machine that imputed dexters knowledge into the minds of everyone on earth who are wearing a special device that can recieve them....cool. Thats almost as cool as creating machines who run on unlimited clean energy. This crap about EMPs and everyone dying but 19...i don't even......

@I_Bomb_Atomically:

Dude, I have Ego Trip on VHS. The one you talking about is when you use the positive settings, I talking about the negative setting (the only downside to it is Dexter will become evil) Also the negative setting don't need the devices to be use on others

@Destinyheroknight: And so do i. The negative setting that was achieved when the machine malfunctioned thanks to mandark.  A setting that made humans stupid. A setting that will have no effect on machines.  A machine that took dexter will into adult hood to perfect. Uhmm ok cool story bro. Come back when dexter creates a machine capable of destroying planets.

@I_Bomb_Atomically:

And so do i. The negative setting that was achieved when the machine malfunctioned thanks to mandark.

It didn't malfunctioned, Mandark's set it on negative.

A setting that will have no effect on machines.

But 17,18 and 20 are cyborgs (20 have his brain under his hat and 18 give birth to a baby) so it will work and them, but not on 19.

A machine that took dexter will into adult hood to perfect.

You know he have a time machine

@Destinyheroknight: Cool story bra. 20's brain was also encased...and 17 and 18 have shields....and considering dexter was shielded from this retarded wave by being under some dirt i just dont see where you're going with this....especially when Gero has prep. Time machine? Uhh....and? Are you forgetting the giant tower that was needed to make this machine work? Or are you suggesting that dexter is going to carry a machine the size of the chrysler building from the future into the past to use on a bunch of machines? And bulma built a time machine too....and bulma said Gero>>her when it came to the androids designs. I've entertained this enough...gero solos.

@I_Bomb_Atomically:

Sigh, where is it stated that they was protected from this?

considering dexter was shielded from this retarded wave by being under some dirt

He was underground, he dig for years (you can't get a reception underground)

Are you forgetting the giant tower that was needed to make this machine work?

Are you forgetting he have a time machine that works in his world and can make the tower in the past (with help from himself) Also he can use Mojo Jojo's hideout for that to

specially when Gero has prep

What he going to do? Nothing that what

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel