Android 17 vs. Metal Cooler.

Topic started by alternative_backup on June 21, 2013. Last post by GrayWolf2 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by alternative_backup (130 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Rules:

- The battle will only last one round

- Android 17 can not receive help from the Androids 16 and 18

- Metal Cooler can not multiply and can not regenerate

- Fight to the death or incapacitation

- The fight takes place in the Cell Games

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
17 Stomps he was able to fight evenly with a Kami fused Piccolo. The same Piccolo that was stronger than any Super Saiyan at the time. SSj Goku in his battle generated enough force to dismember Cooler and he is way below 17 in power.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

17 > SSJ Goku and Vegeta Pre hyperbolic time chamber who were > Metal Cooler. 17 wins.

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Metal Cooler wins according to the dbz timeline MC took place between "A New Guardian" and "The Games Begin"

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

17 kills him

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@xlab3000 said:

Metal Cooler wins according to the dbz timeline MC took place between "A New Guardian" and "The Games Begin"

Movie timelines are shit. Gohan's young appearance suggests that this Gohan hasn't even begun his training with Goku in the RoSaT, otherwise he could have gone SSJ and pick those Cyborgs or even Cooler himself off. The whole feeling of this movie suggest to me that this plays pretty early, Goku's SSJ transformation was dramatized like it was a big deal, witch it isn't and Vegeta overly cocky attitude, the same attidude he had when he first became an SSJ. Most people that i know put the movie timeline from this movie before or during the arrival of the Androids witch also doesn't make sense considering it was Dende who wanted Goku to go to Namek but Dende only becomes the Guardian of Earth during the Cell games.

17 punches to the face

Post by colorles (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

meta cooler would have to regenerate, a few times at that, to become close to comparable to 17

Post by Sonata (35,509 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@niBBit said:

@xlab3000 said:

Movie timelines are shit. Gohan's young appearance suggests that this Gohan hasn't even begun his training with Goku in the RoSaT, otherwise he could have gone SSJ and pick those Cyborgs or even Cooler himself off. The whole feeling of this movie suggest to me that this plays pretty early, Goku's SSJ transformation was dramatized like it was a big deal, witch it isn't and Vegeta overly cocky attitude, the same attidude he had when he first became an SSJ. Most people that i know put the movie timeline from this movie before or during the arrival of the Androids witch also doesn't make sense considering it was Dende who wanted Goku to go to Namek but Dende only becomes the Guardian of Earth during the Cell games.

I agree 1000%
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
17 should win after a decent fight.

The only thing Meta Cooler can do here is IT to gives him an edge.

Post by GrayWolf2 (343 posts) See mini bio Level 7

What's the point of even using Meta Cooler if you're gonna take away the things that make him more dangerous than he was before? Anyway, I see 17 finding a way to win even though with Cooler's mastery over instantaneous movement it'll be a real pain for him to even hit him. Honestly I think if it wasn't for a little PIS neither Goku or Vegeta should've been able to with him being a lot better than Goku at it.

Post by alternative_backup (130 posts) See mini bio Level 8

To make the fight a little more fair. Because, if I add things that make to Cooler a formidable adversary, it would not be fair battle.

Android 17 could compete with Cooler, but the hand & cooler would it more durable whenever you destroy it. In addition, it is highly unlikely that Android 17 May with a whole army of Coolers.

In addition, in the OP, added that Android 17 cannot receive aid both Android 16 and Android 18.

Accel dance FTW

Post by GrayWolf2 (343 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@alternative_backup: I understand but if it was me the only stipulation I would do is no army of Metal Coolers. Take that away and it is still an interesting fight even with the regen and increasing durability. He did after all find a way to lose to two super saiyans even though he was dominating them. Also I don't think the Androids start off using full power so his first power-up shouldn't be a game changer.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel