andriod 17 and 18 gauntlet

Topic started by TheOneAboveAll on July 22, 2010. Last post by soldier 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by TheOneAboveAll (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7
1) Mecha cooler , mecha frieza,and king cold   
 2)Imperfect Cell(version against piccolo for first time) and Super Namek Piccolo(version against imperfect cell for the first time) 
 3)Andriod 16 
 4) Super Vegeta 

Full healing between fights
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I think they will stop at Cell because he can just absorb both of them
Post by kira112 (1,066 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Destinyheroknight:
not really cells quite weak  without  themas long as  they fight as a team they could defeat him and reach to cooler or android 226 hes quite strong.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@kira112 said:
" @Destinyheroknight: not really cells quite weak  without  themas long as  they fight as a team they could defeat him and reach to cooler or android 226 hes quite strong. "

If he get one of them he could win. 
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Stops at 3
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

stops at 4 there not getting past super vegeta he solos both of them
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I think they stop at 3, Android 16 was able to give IMP Cell a run for his money, while 17 and 18 just pretty much sat and watched in awe, they knew they stood no chance. If they are luck enough to make it past 16(which I don't think they will) Vegeta destroys them.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Stops at 3,maybe even 2
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mortein said:
"Stops at 3,maybe even 2 "

I think that cell at that point was too weak, piccollo did not even take him too seriously whereas he took android 17 very seriously and was an even match. Piccollo could not take them both on. But of course android 16 would own them.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@soldier said:

" @Mortein said:

I think that cell at that point was too weak, piccollo did not even take him too seriously whereas he took android 17 very seriously and was an even match. Piccollo could not take them both on. But of course android 16 would own them. "

It is possible for team number 2 to beat them.
18 is not as stron as 17 and Piccolo could be able to beat 17 while Cell is fighting with 18.
I still think androids would win this 7/10.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mortein said:
"@soldier said:

" @Mortein said:

I think that cell at that point was too weak, piccollo did not even take him too seriously whereas he took android 17 very seriously and was an even match. Piccollo could not take them both on. But of course android 16 would own them. "
 It is possible for team number 2 to beat them. 18 is not as stron as 17 and Piccolo could be able to beat 17 while Cell is fighting with 18. I still think androids would win this 7/10. "

The strength difference between android 17 and 18 is very small. Android 18 would mop the floor with cell in my opinion.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel