Anderson won't get in close enough to do anything to Walter he is going down.
@Fehafare: No Walter has thorns coming out his wires and hands
Im done arguing with you. You are wanking anderson and you dont understand that walter can rip andersons heart out.
@Haofan123 yeah Anderson could make Walter out cold just like what he did with Alucard and Walter's hands are on fire along with his entire body
@Haofan123: Look Anderson's throns can cut people too I've seen it and Walter could get slowed down when his transformation fails when Dark Walter revert back to his young self and he used all his wires on Alucard to hold him making it shorter like his base form
I think the most essential thing in this fight is how far away they start off from. If Walter starts out as within five meters of Anderson, he gets blitzed. If he starts out beyond that, then I'll say Walter solidly. Anderson doesn't have logia intagibility or summon inteference like Alucard or super-hard skin like the Captain. Since Walter would know where to hit (the limit on his transformation is not significant if they're both giving their all) , he takes this on any ground with Anderson.
@Fehafare: Well a youtube users said nether of them have speed over another based on their fights with alucard Nail Anderson hits Alucard just as much as Walter did.With one hit Anderson defeats Alucard's army and seras victoria at the same time while nearly killing alucard in the process.It only took one half aresd punch from Alucard to cripple Walter.His body can barely handle punishment at all compared to Anderson Captain etc that's what he believes
@Fehafare: @Haofan123: plus it's 3-4 for me because on youtube and deviantart said that nail Anderson wins
Ok, this good thread deserves to be bumped. In my opinio Dark Walter should win. Reason would be :
- Helena's Nail Anderson stabbed Alucard because he basicly alowed him. We all know that Alucard simply loves to give his opponents a chance to mutilate him and than regenerate out of pull of blood. Walter is agile character who is known to evade everything thrown at him and keeping a distance to his opponents, so Anderson won't get so lucky with him
- He is faster than Anderson for sure. Also when Alucard got serious he defeated Anderson with a single blow basicly. In other words he defeated him very easily, indicating that Level 0 Alucard is physicly superior to Helena's Nail anderson (speed, strength and durability, although durability might be arguable). On the side note Level 0 Alucard also fought Walter later. Not to mention that his physical stats should be the same as in Level 1. Difference is that at Level 0 he has all of his soul released(basicly a vast army) and he can use all of his abilities at once. At Level 1 he can use just 1 soul to aid him in fight. This is a think clear to everyone.
- Helena's Nail Anderson has some uber hax ability (the most broken ability in all Hellsing saga). In this form he can kill everything "unholy" with a single strike. So he burned all of Alucard's familiars when he stabbed him. Anyway I personaly think that Vampire Walter could also destroy Alucards army quickly. In Ova 8 and manga it was shown that Alucard's army is basicly multi-city block in size (2-3 blocks based on observation). And Walter sliced several skycrapers (city block size ) with single swing of his wires. And Alucards familiars(even the most powerful ones) are shown to be like wet paper to his wires. Not to mention that the same Alucard who defeated Helena's Nail Anderson easily was basicly helpless and couldn't touch vampire Walter until he started falling apart. Same will be with Anderson. And Anderson is in bigger disadvantage than Alucard cause he doesn't have a guns. Also his thorns appeared to be slower than Alucard's shadows - anyway they won't help much.
- Walter is extremly inteligent so he could easily figure out that he has to take out the nail. Anyway several slices with wires like he did to Alucard and Anderson body would fall apart so much(even before he starts regenerating) that nail could basicly fall out.
- Also Walter comes to fight Alucard after Anderson, and as the logic indicates in every fiction, the later opponent is always more powerfull :-) .
Summing it all, after a moderalety good fight I think that Walter wins.
P.S. i want to hear other opinions as well. Fights like these are the best ones. Cause we have really powerful characters with quantiafable feats, so we can easily compare them to one and other. Vice definately needs more threads like this one.