Anakin Skywalker vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Topic started by tronboy on July 3, 2013. Last post by EraserCannon 1 year ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Comic Feats/Manga Feats/ETC......

Ichigo has the power of his Final Form

Anakin is at his peak

May the force be with your opinions have fun.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,468 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichigo's mind is turned into questionably edible pudding.

Anakin is about the same speed as Ichigo right ? I heard that Jedi's are about Super Sonic or Hyper Sonic speeds.

Post by Kobra678 (2,930 posts) See mini bio Level 14

This might be way off but I heard that Anakin at his peak has lightspeed reaction times.

@Kobra678 said:

This might be way off but I heard that Anakin at his peak has lightspeed reaction times.

I doubt that

Post by Galenbeta (3,025 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I find this one even because Anakin's mind rape won't work good on Ichigo with his mask on and i just remembered mind rape won't work on shinigami. The only reason Aizen was able to mind because it's part of his Zanpukto abillities

@Galenbeta: That makes no sense, of course Ichigo still has a mind. The fact that Ichigo thinks rationally at all means he has a mind. Don't be stupid.

@Galenbeta said:

I find this one even because Anakin's mind rape won't work good on Ichigo with his mask on and i just remembered mind rape won't work on shinigami. The only reason Aizen was able to mind because it's part of his Zanpukto abillities

How do u know he cant mind rape soul reapers was it every said , and that's not the only things anakin can do he can force crush and also force choke people with the force

Ichigo is too durable for that. If this was vader it would be completely different. To get around mind rape he could let the hollow take full control. It acts mostly on instinct so it is just like a beast bypassing mind control

And who told u that he ever bypassed mind control ? He might have bypassed Aizen Mind control but not Anakin's

they can't mind control beast and the hollow is just like beast acting on instinct

This is final getsuga Ichigo, not hollow Ichigo. Not that it would matter because vasto lorde ichigo would still be turned into a vegetable. Everything that thinks has a mind.

@CerusSerenade said:

This is final getsuga Ichigo, not hollow Ichigo. Not that it would matter because vasto lorde ichigo would still be turned into a vegetable. Everything that thinks has a mind.

What she said

I am not saying he has no mind i am saying he has one of a beast which jedi can't control

@Galenbeta: Once again, this isn't about control, it's about destroying the mind and turning the person into a vegetable, aka braindead.

@Galenbeta said:

I am not saying he has no mind i am saying he has one of a beast which jedi can't control

Anakin was able to control animals like he did in Star Wars Episode 2 and a beast is a animal

Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Ichigo destroys Anakin

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

its sad to see that star wars characters are pussies that can only win via mind control.

Anakin will Force Crush Ichigo Kurosaki

Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@tronboy: if we are gonna use cheap moves then ichigo goes for reiatsu crush and is invisible.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel