Amuro Ray vs Heero Yuy

Topic started by cfatalis on Sept. 19, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Amuro Ray, the first newtype shown and the strongest one (
image is from the first gundam, i am talking about Char's counterattack here
 vs this guy

both at their strongest point  and strongest mecha

note:amuro strongest mecha is not the NU
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I am somewhat leaning towards Heero
@Nerx said:
" I am somewhat leaning towards Heero "
really ?, and how?, amuro at the end has the impenetrable barrier of some sort
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

gundom own lol
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm lacking info on Amuro but I know all about Heero and his time in Wing, Mercurius , Epyon and settling with Wing Zero.

So Heero's using the Wing Zero, he's got a significant tactical capabilities increase with his mastery of the Zero system, even before that he's the most capable of all the Gundam Wing pilots.

@cfatalis said:

" @Nerx said:

really ?, and how?, amuro at the end has the impenetrable barrier of some sort "

The Gundam Wing series had impenetrable barrier Gundams that were part of the Mobile Doll A.I. system. But they were beaten even when being commanded by a Zero-system using human. What has this impenetrable barrier stood up against?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Does the Wing Zero Custom from Endless Waltz count?
@AgentJ: I guess so, do the wings give it that much of an advantage?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@FLStyle said:
" @AgentJ: I guess so, do the wings give it that much of an advantage? "
No, but I'm convinced it's gun was much more powerful, and I wouldn't be suprised if it was faster too. 
@FLStyle said:
" I'm lacking info on Amuro but I know all about Heero and his time in Wing, Mercurius , Epyon and settling with Wing Zero.

So Heero's using the Wing Zero, he's got a significant tactical capabilities increase with his mastery of the Zero system, even before that he's the most capable of all the Gundam Wing pilots.

@cfatalis said:

" @Nerx said:

really ?, and how?, amuro at the end has the impenetrable barrier of some sort "
The Gundam Wing series had impenetrable barrier Gundams that were part of the Mobile Doll A.I. system. But they were beaten even when being commanded by a Zero-system using human. What has this impenetrable barrier stood up against? "
you mean vayate right , the one with the disk shield thingy, this impenetrable barrier has stood up against a space fotress(axis) dropping into the earth, the novel, amuro manage to stop it, with a combination of the barrier and will power , other than that it has been shown to make hi-nu untouchable against any mobile suit weaponry, including a mobile armor , other than that only HI-nu beams has shown to be able to penetrate it (e.g it's only penetrable from one side, much like the hyperion gundam shield)

ZERO system gives out, otucome of the battle and tactical advantage by predicting the enemy moves, newtype can did that with their natural psyhic power,and since hi-nu is controlled by amuro's mind, it's only as fast as his reflexes and prediction , Amuro psyhic senses allow him to shoot enemy without a sensor(proved  by the last shooting episode of the original gundam, where he manage to shoot zeongs head(spacecraft size) without a head where all the sensories are , and char on the other hand misses)

Amuro has the title of the most powerfull newtype and three war veterans(oo79, zeta, and char counter attack), so he's a capable soldier
@cfatalis: Anime Vice's pages has the Attacking Suit made by the Five scientists as the Vayeate, which was the one that Trowa piloted.

So that Gundam series is much better equipped than anything seen in the Gundam Wing series. I can't see a way in which Heero can win.
@FLStyle said:
" @cfatalis: Anime Vice's pages has the Attacking Suit made by the Five scientists as the Vayeate, which was the one that Trowa piloted.  So that Gundam series is much better equipped than anything seen in the Gundam Wing series. I can't see a way in which Heero can win. "
but as people debated Twin Buster Rifle is unavoidable( i don't know how they state this ) , hmmm then defended one is mercurius , the one used by heero?
Whoa waittaminutehere , is Amuro a New type?
@Nerx said:
" Whoa waittaminutehere , is Amuro a New type? "
yessss, amuro the strongest newtype ever, e.g "i stop asteroid with my mind bitch " amuro
That instantly changes my opinion
@Nerx said:
" That instantly changes my opinion "
you don't know he was a newtype?
Not until the end
@Nerx said:
" Not until the end "
he is, don't you see last shooting the part where he shot char without looking
Wait I vouch heero for some impressive feats:
  1. took down a zaku with a freakin bazooka
  2. fell from the second floor uninjured
  3. child soldier with exp , what is he like 14?
  4. better composure, never gets emo
  5. cold efficient killer
  6. Zero system interface
amuro 

1.pilot something with no training just reading the manual (heero, never see a zaku he see a leo)
2. get stabed and shot repeatedly and he is still alive
3. he is the hero of 3 war at least and 6 war at most, and he defeated the best zeon pilot at the age of 15, without seeing (note char destroyed three ships in 15 minutes, with a zaku)
4. the emoer he become the more powerfull he is, look at kamille
5.stopped axis(big fucking asteroid, that spells doom on earth when this thing falls)
6.newtype with funnels and impenetrable shield
7use his ms to fought hand to hand with chars ms
8.can mindrape people, sirroco did this 
9.his gundam has to be upgraded since it cannot keep up with him
Damnit the bias factor is up my arse , facts and logic overwhelming....

nooooooooo!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel