Amon AND Tarlok VS itachi and sasuke

Topic started by tronboy on Jan. 7, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

AND

VS

amon at peak

tarllak at peak

itachi no susanoo no ametarturasu no izanami he has tsukonmi

kid sasuke 12 years old at peak

amon and tarlok could blood bend and with out a full moon they can create tsumamis and amon is a chi blocker

Post by Fehafare (9,041 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Yeah... they get speed blitzed and their heads cut off.

but remember they can blood bend

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,740 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If Itachi and Sasuke are blood lusted, they blitz, if they go on some monologue about the Uchiha or something, they will get caught in blood bending

I wonder how the Sharingan would react with no blood circulating to it

Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Speedblitz. End of discussion. Also, Amon resisted Tarlok's blood bending. Itachi and Sasuke are both super-human. Unlikely their blood bending will even have a great effect on them. Someone with sufficient power can shrug off its effects. Aang proved that. Also, nothing stops Itachi from using regular Genjutsu to royally mess Amon and Tarlok up horribly.

@ReiKai: While I agree that Itachi and Sasuke blitz, they won't be able to just power through blood bending, Amon was a blood bender so of course he could resist it, Aang used the avatar state to get out in which he had the power of hundreds of water benders, I'm sure at least a few of them could blood bend

Blood Bending didn't exist until that old lady invented it in the 1st series and Katara learned it from her. All Aang did was tap some of the power of the Avatar State, not go full blown. Basically, he gave himself sufficient power to resist it. And since Blood bending does require some movement and direction to use it, Amon and Tarlok still get speedblitzed before they can think about raising their hands.

@ReiKai: Just because the technique was created later doesn't mean the potential to use it wasn't there, there were probably many waterbenders before her who could potentailly use it but simply never thought of it, and Aang used a full avatar state, there is no in between, otherwise the avatars would never go full blown avatar state meaning the cycle would never be in danger, and as I said I agree that they will blitz but If by some chance they do get caught in blood bending they cannot simply power throught

Post by othus12 (6,590 posts) See mini bio Level 13

they get blood bended but both sasuke and itachi would go amaterasu on them.

Potential doesn't matter if it was never reached. Fact remains, no past Avatars ever even conceived of it. Which means until it was used against Aang and co by that old lady, they had no knowledge of it. And the fact that Amon powered through Talrok's blood bending is proof in and of itself that it can be powered through. Fact remains, these guys are out of their league.

@ReiKai: Amon powered through it because his blood bending was stronger, just like when Katara fought the old lady, Katara stated her bending was superior, everyone who has "powered" through it has had the ability to water bend

I already agreed that Amon and Tarlok would lose, but what I'm saying is that Itachi and Sasuke aren't going to miraculously be able to power through their blood bending if they get caught in it (big if), Amon and Tarlok either get blitzed or if they do manage to catch them get beat by Amaterasu

And Itachi and Sasuke can use various Jutsu and know how to "disconnect" their chakra flow to get out of Gejutsu yet you have this absurd notion that you Have to be a Water or Blood Bender to get out of it. You don't. Both Uchiha's easily outstrip these two in power. Korra still defeated Amon even after her Water, Fire and Earth bending was cut off, simply by uncovering the fact she could now Air Bend and Amon was thrown so off-balance he got tooled.

Amon and Tarlok have bent people and animals, mostly things that can't resist them. They've never blood bent people with super-human degrees of strength and speed. What I'm saying is that even if Sasuke and Itachi stood there and got caught in the bending, it wouldn't affect them with anywhere near the same effectiveness as it would've a normal person.

Ultimately it doesn't matter. It's a complete mismatch.
Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Itachi and Sasuke win with Genjutsu

@ReiKai: I already said they would win and easily at that, they however have zero feats to back up that they could get out of blood bending through physical force alone, yes it would probably be harder to control them and they could get out with say genjutsu, but disconnecting their chakra is different than controlling their blood.

But as you said it doesn't matter anyway in this fight.

@ImDictatorBowDown: It's called a NLF, you think blood bending would work on Superman?

@Fehafare: I'm not saying it that it is limitless, Itachi and Sasuke's physical prowess are not so remarkably high that they can just power through it with physical strength is all I'm saying, and no I don't think it would work on Superman, at this point it is irrelevant anyways as Itachi and Sasuke win either way.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Well if you think it won't work on Superman there is no reason to say that it will work on these two either. It doesn't have to be remarkably high, just higher than the showings of the characters on which it did work. And that is true in this case.

There are some universal haxes that work regardless of power difference but many are bound by it like this one.

@ImDictatorBowDown: LOL to that first comment about the monologue about the uchiha or something

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sasuke and Itachi do some family bonding whilst kicking ass.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel