Amamiya vs Jirou

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Feb. 25, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

No prep

Amamiya has a silver katana

Jirou is freshly fed

Fight is in tavoo graveyard

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

hmm not familiar with jirou. What is he/she from?

Also what are his/her powers?

Is he immune to mindfuckery ?

Has he been shown to beat someone with IT speed or faster and can he withstand a pretty powerful blow?

@TheNeutralOne:

He is a vampire

From Black Blood Brothers

Super speed (Fast enough to run on the side of buildings) (which could possibly be anti gravity), much faster than the eye at some points, slices other vampires up before they can react), Super Strength (I forgot to what degree), agility, TK, can hypnotize humans rather easily (eye raid), regeneration (regenerated from a skeleton), and gets a huge speed/power boost after feeding and is returned to perfect health, no matter his previous condition.

I believe so seeing as he can do it rather easily himself

Not quite IT but still pretty fast. (But I don't think Amamiya is IT fast outside of Nova, and even then) And definitely. He can dive into the ocean on a sunny day (he is weak against water and sunlight which burns him and destroys all of his flesh if submerged long enough) come out as a skeleton, and regenerate all of his flesh after being in the shade for a moment.

I'll bring you some vids shortly

@TheNeutralOne:

And this one just cuz it's awesome to look at.

I'd give it to him since he can regenerate from a skeleton. Unless amamiya goes nova and jacks into his mind and finds out how to kill a vampire. But other than that specific scenario I can't see her winning it. Her rise has only been shown to a certain extent and since she isn't really the main character she hasn't been shown to have much durability feats. She hasn't died and has fought tavoo countless times but meh~

@TheNeutralOne: Even her and Abyss teaming up on him? And he is weak against silver (most likely).

@UltimateHero0406: Well if he is weak against silver then amamiya has a way better chance with a silver blade lol. But what about her alter ego? Does her weapon become silver as well. Because in nova mode both of them come out and they need to work as a team in order to be most efficient. But even then I wanted to know more about like if there is a specific ritual to kill him? Because if he can regenerate from a skeleton then he is really tough so is it like a dismember him and he cant come back or behead him or like a clean cut to the heart? Because with that kind of godly regeneration capabilities no matter how much faster or stronger amamiya is he won't die and she will get tired. Also remember nova mode takes a lot out of a person so its not like she has forever to beat him.

@TheNeutralOne: That's the thing. They never tell of a specific way to kill him besides covering him in water or sunlight for a few minutes. But water and sunlight will weaken him a great deal even before his flesh comes off. Like in the second vid, he was winning and the rain jacked him up bad and after he got run through one good time, he passed out at the end so he has clear limits. And even though he regenerates after a short time, he still feels the injuries just fine. With a silver weapon he should really feel it. I'll say decapitation works. And in Nova, Amamiya can read minds without a Jack and then communicate it to Abyss in .01 seconds so that's a good advantage as well.

@UltimateHero0406: Well if decapitation works and he can actually tire and get injured then amamiya should take it in a good fight~

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel