Alucard/Vegito/Ulqi Vs. Shrodinger/ichigo/boo

Topic started by xZerOx on Oct. 10, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 4

who would win in a fight against  
 
Alucard - Vegito - Ulquiorra Vs. Shrodinger - Ichigo - kid boo (dbz)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

intersting thread team 1
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 4

thank you and even if it was shrodinger and alucard shrodinger would just keep coming back >< thats if you seen hellsing ova 4?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@xZerOx said:
"thank you and even if it was shrodinger and alucard shrodinger would just keep coming back >< thats if you seen hellsing ova 4? "

nope never saw ith i just have info on him
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@xZerOx: Buu would absorb his comrades then team one will have a real problem up their backsides
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @xZerOx: Buu would absorb his comrades then team one will have a real problem up their backsides "

vegeto can handle him (maybe)
Post by xZerOx (183 posts) See mini bio Level 4

it would be a tough fight but yea team one would win >< cause if you think about it alucard would just keep coming back or he'd just go into his three headed dog form and eat them all ><

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@xZerOx said:
"

it would be a tough fight but yea team one would win >< cause if you think about it alucard would just keep coming back or he'd just go into his three headed dog form and eat them all ><

"
if he can eat ichigo and boo
 
according to matchups
tema one got two wins, compared to team two one wins so by stats team one would win
 
or we could ask boo to eat schrodinger
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel