Alucard(Hellsing)VS Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)

Topic started by blackdemon on Aug. 21, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS 

You know, it took me a while to realize it, but I've gotten rather fed up with the battle forums and posting on them. Not that I won't still enjoy this site, but I think I'll post one last battle and call it quits for good after that.  

Anyway, plenty of prep both for Alucard and Scorpion, and bloodlust is on. The fight takes place in New York City. 

Which of these powerful, virtually unkillable dark heroes wins?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Alucard should win this too easily.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DJSNuva1 said:

Alucard should win this too easily.

@blackdemon said:

VS  You know, it took me a while to realize it, but I've gotten rather fed up with the battle forums and posting on them. Not that I won't still enjoy this site, but I think I'll post one last battle and call it quits for good after that.   Anyway, plenty of prep both for Alucard and Scorpion, and bloodlust is on. The fight takes place in New York City.  Which of these powerful, virtually unkillable dark heroes wins?

If fight takes place in Netherealm (Scorpion's domain) fight won't be easy at all. Anyway since battle takes place on Earth. Casull or Jackal should do the work.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
At what point does scorpion stand a chance? With the whole 'warp reality' thing?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel