Alucard vs Vampire hunter D

Topic started by shonen on March 30, 2009. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by WarlordNWN (24 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai:  You should take 3 seconds and read the Hellsing manga, if you did you would see that the whole point of Alucard's character is that he's something that cant be killed. In the 10th book he's completely destroyed, his existence erased, ok. He still comes back, Alucard is a monster that will always exist as its explained. You claim i show no evidence, so there. Even if D erased  Alcuard from existence, sucked him into his hand, cut him in a thousand pieces and even if Alucard couldnt regenerate Alucard would come back. You dont understand Alucard. No matter what happens Alucard will come back. Period. So if we'r going by the powers explained by each series, this fight would end in a draw. So unless D has the power to change the Hellsing manga this fight is going no were fast. Oh and if you think D can take people from DBZ like say BUU, you really need to check your definition of whats powerful cause BUU would just blow up what ever planet he happens to be on. (this only applies if you think that other wise ignore)
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
To be clear the thing I was arguing against is the absurd no limit fallacy that D can negate any form of regeneration even from other fictions that involve characters/powers that are well beyond anything D can do. 

Otherwise aside from being extremely hard to kill and a pretty powerful Vampire (with no Cromwell restrictions) Alucard certainly could get a beat down from those much faster than he, maybe he'd keep coming back over and over again but he'd get a beat down no less. The problem I have is nothing I've seen of D puts him at this level of speed, I have been told he cut a lightning bolt, but this was in an unspecified time frame, and in a manner in which we aren't aware.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Read the 1st VHD novel and you're realize being immortal means jack shit against D. and I have read the manga and seen both animes, the TV Version and Ultimate which is based entirely on the manga. It still means nothing against D's substantial abilities. And to point out, had Alucard's existence been destroyed, that means he doesn't come back. All that happened was they destroyed his body and he regenerated. That's it. Erasing him would be removing him from the fabric of time/space. And D has taken on Nobility that does, in fact, have the power to Erase people (General Gaskell, vol.14 "Dark Roads Prt 1&2").

Also, no. D did not "cut lightning in unspecified time". He cut it instantly the very moment it was going to strike a mans head. Do you have any idea how fast lightning is? From thousands of feet in the air it strikes from atmosphere to ground, by the time it reaches the ground the speed is reduced to around 1/3rd the speed of light. Lightning in this scene was being generated by an electromagnetic storm placed in a canyon by the Nobility centuries ago, which means the distance between Sky and Earth has been reduced to only a few hundred feet at best. Meaning the lightning bolt's speed was far greater due to the fact it had less distance to cover and thus fewer particles to delay the transfer of energy. The bolt of lightning in this scene is moving at a rate of 2/3rds to 4/5th's the speed of light and D cut it in half instantly.

And btw if you wanted to give 13/rd lightspeed a Mach Number it'd be 880,000.
@ReiKai:   
1/2 lightspeed is mach 440,000.  
Light speed = Mach 880,000 (299 455 200 m/s is mach 880,000, roughly speed of light, speed of light in a vacuum is 299 792 458 m/s)  
Speed of lightning has been known to reach 1/2 speed of light, or 1/3 speed of light.
You're still not getting it though. D has the actual speed for these feats. Aside from cutting lightning he's blocked, evaded and deflected lasers which are lightspeed. He does this consistently. Alucard, an the whole Hellsing-verse, on the other hand, doesn't even remotely compare to the kind of speed and power demonstrated in VHD. Just the needle throwing between D and Larmica in the 1st novel was calced at Mach 83.

You have yet to prove or even come up with some vain means of hope for Alucard. You can't explain why he would win aside from "He eats D!" which is backed by nothing whatsoever. The Nobility and creatures that D deals with on a regular basis makes the vamps of Hellsing look like regular people. VHD is actually notorious for mutants, super-humans and people with magic, among other abilities. 

Lady Ann in Vol.14 who has the body an appearance of a 10yr old and is the daughter of Roland, the Duke of Xenon, effortlessly dodged stakes fired at her from several stake guns which fires them at a rate of 1500m/s (that's Mach 4) without even looking at the people shooting them. And this was while she was under the influence of a powerful poison that sapped much of her strength and bloated parts of her body, limbs and face out of proportion. A poison concocted by a Noble (Dr. Gretchen) who can kill a flock of hundreds of birds from a distance of 6mi using an air-born toxin from a container small enough to fit in your palm, taking less than a minute to reach them with the dosage diluted down to 1/1000000th by the time it reached them.
@ReiKai: Im not getting what? I'll I did was correct you on the speed of light. And if laser dodging=lightspeed reflexes then Kid Goku and Spiderman got em to.
Except unlike Goku and Spiderman, laser weapons and other tools/projectiles from VHD are actually stated as such. It is even noted that Heat Beam weapons and cannons aren't up to par with a laser created by the Nobility, and heat beams range from 50-100k degrees celsius. Not all laser weapons are the same and it stands true especially for animated series. Hell even look at the Star wars movies. Everyone used blasters but those things aren't even bullet-speed.

And you still have yet to provide even a shred of evidence that says Alucard could win. In other words you've conceded. You can't prove anything aside from your own bias. You've made utterly ridiculous claims and n00bish statements and have done nothing of any benefit to this thread.

And I can tell you, right now, that even if that bolt of lightning was at half lightspeed and coming from a distance of 1000ft in the air (and that's being extremely generous given that the electromagnetic storm all but covered the entire town), then it would've struck ground in approximately 0.000005sec or five-hundred thousandths of a second. Meaning in that short of a frame of time, D calculated the trajectory of the lightning, drew his sword, cut it in half before it struck the persons head, and returned his sword to is sheath all in that 500-thousandth of a second without the guy ever knowing what had happened.
@ReiKai: Im not biased, Alucard is not near my favorite character. My main argument is against the no limits fallacy of D being able to neg all regen's, from every other fiction period. He wasn't dealt with quantum regen, or even if this is Alucard before then he can still keep coming back so long as he has souls. I know full well people with greater speed than Alucard can at least tie him, even if he keeps coming back.  

So my verdict in this thread is if D is as fast as you say he is in the novels (and were using the novels because I believe they are more canon then the anime) then I'd say D can tie with Alucard. If Alucard can get a hold of D, Alucard will win. He will eat him. Otherwise if D is really massively hypersonic-relativistic combat speed, then I don't see it to likely Alucard can get his hands on him (since i'd put Alucard at super-hyper sonic), then it will be a tie, since Alucard will just keep coming back (and fairly quickly as well). 

Unless D has some mind based attack?
Post by KaiokenKid (67 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Well, isnt D Draculas Son? And Alucard is Dracula, so I would assume Father beats son?
@ReiKai:  And if you'll look, I said from the beginning D could potentially tie due to speed, so I'm clearly not biased. 

" Alucard is not omni anything. He has quantaum based powers after Absorbing Shrodinger, which is named after the famous thought experiment.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrodingers_cat In a way it is is effectively omnipresent immortality if you want to look at it that way I guess.  

Other than that without the Cromwell restrictions he is an ungodly king of vampires who should have the power to make D into a familiar. His regen isn't really "regen" but soul based rebirth, and then at the end it is quantam based re birth kinda thing so it's doubtful D could negate that. 

If that stuff Reikai was sayin is true though, (big if) Then D could potentially tie this. He would have the speed to dodge most everything Alucard could through at him and if he has enough power he could kill him. Alucard would be back up in a second though and thats how the fight would keep going until Alucard gets the lucky tag and ends it. Im not sure how D puts Alucard down for good.  

And who ever (Reikai) said Alucard doesn't have a habit of turning into a little girl is wrong, he assumes that form in Hellsing Dawn. 

Girlycard 

This is Alucard 
This is Alucard 
So if D does let his guard down around lil girls then Alucard has an edge. "
Claiming Alucard will win without even knowing anything about D makes your opinion on the matter moot and insubstantial.  Mindtricks, illusions and such won't work on D. He has mental strength enough to give Prof Xavier a headache. A Crystal Lifeform with enough psionic might to make an entire city full of people go insane in a millisecond couldn't affect D, who brushed aside the mental attack and threw it back at it. Even the Nobility have tried illusions and psychic attacks on D, all met with complete failure. D is such a power house he can physically cut illusions through sheer willpower. And this was just in the 2nd novel "Raiser of Gales".

@KaiokenKid said:

" Well, isnt D Draculas Son? And Alucard is Dracula, so I would assume Father beats son? "

Very, very ridiculous statement. D is the son of the Sacred Ancestor, aka The Great One, who has also been known as (yes) Dracula. VHD Dracula and Hellsing Alucard are NOT the same person. The Sacred Ancestor nailed 10million women in one night, at the same time. His existence is so great that traveling as a massive black cloud of pure consciousness will psychicly crush anyone and anything underneath him as a side effect of him moving. The Sacred Ancestor is as Darkness Incarnate and is akin to a god. He's existence for well over ten-thousand years.

@hitsusatsu11 said:

My main argument is against the no limits fallacy of D being able to neg all regen's, from every other fiction period

It's not a no-limits fallacy, because it's actually based on evidence. There are various types of healing and regeneration within the VHD-verse and D has negated them all without exception. To think that D couldn't neg Alucard's regen simply because "It's different" because you claim its different is completely absurd. You have zero evidence to suggest that it can't be negated while I have multiple volumes of books and information all stating D's inherent ability to neg the regenerative functions of man, beast, demon, vampire and super-natural creature all around.

@hitsusatsu11 said:

And if you'll look, I said from the beginning D could potentially tie due to speed, so I'm clearly not biased.

The fact you even think a tie is possible is ridiculous and shows your biased nature on the matter. There is no way Alucard could ever tie with D. He's not even remotely a challenge and I've proven this. There are many ways that D can get rid of Alucard but there isn't a single thing Alucard could ever do that'd be a threat to D.
Post by KaiokenKid (67 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai:

Well, excuse the fuck out of me.
@ReiKai:
Fact remains Alucards regen is BETTER than anything D has faced, as it is quantum based, D only negates regeneration, Alucard can continually come back based on quantum superpositionsing (everywhere, and no where.) D has NO way to neg that at all. If this is pre-shrodinger Alucard, D could seal him away with his hand, if it is post Shrodinger then Alucard could come back from even it, you haven't given a single shred of evidnece as to why D can somehow negate that. I've said it could be a tie if D consistantly moves as fast as you say (it's likely he generally moves slower than you say anyway) because if thats the case then Alucard wouldn't be able to sink his teeth in D. If speed were equalized it would be an alucard slaughterhouse, and even now its still likely Alucard can come back enough times to wear D down and take the win.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

Fact remains Alucards regen is BETTER than anything D has faced,

No, that's just your opinion. Period. Nothing more than that.

If this is pre-shrodinger Alucard, D could seal him away with his hand, if it is post Shrodinger then Alucard could come back from even it, you haven't given a single shred of evidnece as to why D can somehow negate that.

D has literally broken the laws of physics with a sword. He broke from a sealed dimension and cause fissures to appear across all of the time/space continuum (that means he broke time). He has even mended spacial distortions and is the only figure in the entire VHD-verse who has ever, EVER injured the Sacred Ancestor, the being considered a god who has never once been harmed in the entirety of his existence amongst a race of people whose powers have ranged from controlling beasts to manipulating the weather, altering space, raising undead armies with technology great enough to make Dr. Doom's mouth water. And you want people to believe that Alucard's power will somehow save him where nothing else has ever saved any other Noble or being who has crossed swords with D? And claiming that Alucard could port out of Left Hand is just utterly absurd in its entirety.

I've said it could be a tie if D consistantly moves as fast as you say (it's likely he generally moves slower than you say anyway) because if thats the case then Alucard wouldn't be able to sink his teeth in D. If speed were equalized it would be an alucard slaughterhouse, and even now its still likely Alucard can come back enough times to wear D down and take the win. 

Again with your utterly vain and foolish delusions. D's speed is not in question, because it's been proven. You haven't one even tried to state or prove Alucard's speed and have consistently been nothing more than a nuisance. D slaughters him. Biting D does nothing. For one, Alucard would never even manage an attempt. And do you believe that somehow Alucard is safe from being bitten? D is a Dhampir. He has tasted his own blood and used it to empower himself and bring out his other latent powers, well as strengthening those already apparent. And really, once in Left Hand there'll be nothing left of Alucard. It's like being sucked into a void, consumed and transformed into vital energies that'll only make D even stronger.  Hell Alucard would only consist of one of the four major elements D can combine to bring out even greater power.
@ReiKai: He could escape the void of the left hand with quantum based relocation, breaking the law of physics means D can beat Alucards quantum regen? How so, Kuwabara can cut through dimensions with his sword it means nothing.  Again Alucard can come back unlimitedly as long as he remembers himself, how can D neg this? Also start proving all this you say about The Sacred Ancestor being considered god level and VHD people having superior technology to Dr Doom, because it sound suspicious to me. And because D has negged various forms of regen in VHD doesn't mean he can automatically neg different, more powerful regen's from other fictions, maybe he could slow down Alucard's regen, but not neg it completely, if he can prove it. Im not delusional, im reasonable. I said Alucard's weakness is speed, since his quantum hax code of keep coming back no matter what means little if he can't tag his opponent. However if Alucard gets his hands on D, he will win. 
Post by WarlordNWN (24 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai:   The problem with comparing to different series is that you run into 2 different absoultes. EX. anything D cuts cant regenerate his his series, and in Alucard's he will always regenerate. Yes its a fact that nothing D cuts can regenerate, but its also a fact the Alucard will always regenerate. You can write a text book on all the ways D will win and how Alucard will lose, and you would be stating facts. I could do the same with Alucard and i would also be stating facts. D has his left hand, Alucard can teleport any time he wants. So this is a battle of Bias, you have two sides each with Facts, now its just a matter of who thinks their facts are better. Think of it a a battle of religions. Ill admit after seeing your facts on D i dont think Alucard can kill him, but i doubt youll get your high horse long enough to try and understand my point, you'll problaly go on about how D just so awesome that facts mean nothing before his might, then say i have given no evidence and how foolish everyone is before you, so i end by saying Im a corpsman in the FMF and in a few days ill be back in Afghanistan for at least 8 months i dont know if i'll rejoin the debate anytime soon, and i know this sounds will sound unbelievable but D is not all powerful, he's strong no doubt, but some like Vegito would kill him with little to no effort.
,love HM2 Adams
Actually it's not a fact Alucard can 'always' regenerate. It's simply that they have never even bothered to try anything to prevent him from regenerating. Not once. Aside from maybe using Silver, which is a big ass weakness for vampires in the Hellsing series. There is no evidence within the HS-verse that would suggest Alucard's regen can't be stopped, because no one has ever tried it before. On the other hand, we have VHD where D has regularly neg'd the regen of pretty much everything he's come across by simply hurting it. It's been constant and consistent throughout the whole series.

Now if you could provide evidence of someone trying to stop Alucard's regen, via magic or some other crap, then you might have a case. But you don't. Vegitto has nothing to do with this debate so bringing up a completely pointless issue is just ridiculous. The Real fact is that not one of you has given even a single reason as to how Alucard could possibly win and hitsu has done nothing but continuously try and downplay D's powers because he has no idea how to just keep quiet and concede. 

I can give a list of reasons why D can win and of his various feats of power and ability. Yet you guys can't even provide one plausible reason for Alucard. That should tell you how poor this match up was.
d hitsu has done nothing but continuously try and downplay D's powers because he has no idea how to just keep quiet and concede. s
Are you serious? 

Alucard can continue come back to life based on quantum powers. 

PROVE D can negate this, with a scan. 

Burden of proof is on you.  

I said Alucard could tie since he appears to lack the speed, however this neg  regen wank is getting out of hand. 
Post by KadenLynch (9 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Reikei, you seem to have a bit of a double standard on the debate of healing vs D's sword (rather the powers he imbues it with). If you wish to say that Alucard has not encountered anything that he has not been able to heal from (like D's sword), then the same can be said about D running into something to attack that can heal from his attack. You mentioned the noble would not be able to heal from the wound for a year. So, then it doesn't negate regeneration completely, just slows it down dramatically. If there is then that bit of regen left then Alucard would be able to heal. That is to say I believe Alucard would not be able to heal from D's wounds because I believe he would shrug them off like anything else. The fact that Alucard leave all existence and come back fine has a lot to say for him. If he was wounded would he not be able to leave existence then come back and reform himself. 

At the end of the Hellsing manga, after Schrodinger is absorbed into him and he leaves all existence, he is able to come back now with the powers of that fun little cat. I do not see why he would not be able to come back from Hand, even if he was absorbed. Yes, he will not exist anymore but it's not as if he was not able to come back from that before. 

I honestly believe that it would come down to a draw though not knowing the limit to Alucard's powers I cannot completely say. I just feel as if D does not have the ability to outright kill Alucard and I don't think Alucard can keep up with D from what I understand. Though there have been many times where Alucard has been able to show amazing speed, such as his fight with Luke where he has the gun pointed at Luke's chest when he uses his speed to get point blank. As well, against Rip Van Winkle, while she used the bullet that tears through pretty much everything it touches, makes roughly a dozen cannon sized holes in Alucard, he catches the bullet with his teeth! his god damned teeth! 

Without knowing the limits of Alucard's powers I don't believe this can be an accurate fight. I call it a complete draw, both lacking the ability to kill the other.
D's sword is a normal sword. It has no special properties or powers. What you have is backwards logic. It doesn't work. What you claim is that Alucard's regen can't be negated because no one has ever tried before. A lack of evidence does not prove anything. On the other hand we have D, who has a feats list a mile long which includes numerous instances of him negating regeneration on numerous beings, breaking the laws of physics as he does so.

As for what happened with Roland, the fact it wouldn't heal at all until a given period of time proves the negation. Wounds inflicted on Nobility heal almost instantaneously. It's hundreds of times faster than that of a Werewolf who can have its belly carved open and heal completely in scant seconds. There are Nobility who survive as nothing more than a brain and a heart, having their flesh continuously torn from their body over and over again by their own hands because of a never-ending poison inflicted upon them by Dr. Gretchen, a mad Noble scientist and master of poisons and toxins. The Nobility can't die from such things, but what she does is leave them in un-ending pain, agony and torment for all time.

As for Schrodinger, you forget the stipulation; he needs to be able to retain his own self in order to come back. You also forget that Alucard has not displayed time travel. Therefore that issue is completely moot. Nevermind the fact D has already caused effects across time/space, so that whole argument was debunked anyway. Nevermind that he's already taken out a universal threat and scared the shit out of an entity that has made Nobles wet themselves. That's the kind of effect D's aura has. The Guide, an interdimensional entity from Shambala (Paradise) is afraid of D. Even after merging with the powerful High, Noble Vlad Balazas, their combined power was still no match for D.

And again, speed is outright in D's favor. He eviscerated lightning. Alucard is super-sonic at best. D is lightspeed and better. The lightning cut feat put him about 1/2 lightspeed. The consistent laser dodging/cutting/deflecting puts him at lightspeed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel