Alucard vs Vampire hunter D

Topic started by shonen on March 30, 2009. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Alucard dies. Period. D cuts time/space. Alucard is useless, completely. There is no regenerating from D's wounds. This has been proven. All that Schrodinger ever did was allow Alucard to port anywhere he wants to go. That's it. D can suck him into Left Hand and that's the end of him. You have absolutely no concept of how powerful the VHD-verse is nor how weak Alucard is in comparison.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ye, thats why 90% of people agree Alucard beats D. Once you get an idea in your head there's just no reasoning with you.
No one really agrees with you. You're the only one who absolutely believes Alucard will win without providing even the slightest shred of evidence to prove it. You fail, as you continue to fail in everything.
Not so Raigen, your the one who consistency argues in favor of something even when he has nothing to back it up, then has the audacity to call others biased.
What have you shown for Alucard? Nothing. You put up a pic of him as a girl. That's it. You've done absolutely nothing to back your absurd claims. You bash D without even having a clue as to how powerful he is and even when told you ignore it outright because you don't ever want to be proven wrong in a debate, which happens constantly.
On the contrary, you haven't shown anything. You made the claim D can kill Alucard so he couldn't regenerate, but you fail to explain how D could prevent Alucard from regening by: 

a) his millions of souls pre ending 

b) his quantum "being anywhere" as long as he remembers himself power. (And how you think this means he can simply teleport places is beyond me.) 

Unless D has some crazy mindfuck that can rape Alucard mentally I don't see him winning.  
You could have a point in speed, but even so the best D could get would be a tie, with Alucard coming back again and again, and eventually alucard would get a hold of and consume D. 

And when I am told?? By you, lol how bout ya PROVE how powerful D is. 
I showed the Girlycard because you said D was once tricked by an enemy pretending to be a girl, then you specifically said "but thats not an issue since Alucard is not known for turning into a girl" And I couldn't stand letting such a blatant fail go unnoticed. 

And mainly I just bashed D (saying he's twilight level) just to make you mad XD 

And the one who is consistently wrong is you. You pick and choose, speculation and statements are not usable for certain franchises, but for fictions you like any friggin half baked sentence and hearsay are gospel. 

On the contrary, you haven't shown anything. You made the claim D can kill Alucard so he couldn't regenerate, but you fail to explain how D could prevent Alucard from regening by: 

a) his millions of souls pre ending

Moot. D negs regen. Period. There is no exception.

b) his quantum "being anywhere" as long as he remembers himself power. (And how you think this means he can simply teleport places is beyond me.)

Again, moot. D cuts space/time. He busted out of a sealed dimensional space which created anomalies across time/space all throughout history. It created the Bermuda Triangle and made ships disappear. Jack the Ripper vanished in a time distortion. People in the past saw t he future, people in the future saw the past, and various other temporal distortions.

And no, D was never tricked by a person appearing as a girl. D doesn't care if you're man, woman, beast, child, or an old person. He'll kill them all with the same emotionless expression as always. In "Tale of the Dead Town" a vampirized 10yr old girl attacked D and he killed her in an instant without even looking in her direction. The idea that Alucard could make D let down his guard by being in female form is utterly ridiculous. As is the idea that Alucard will even survive more than a minute.
^Right no exception ya sure thing. Everyone who D touches can't regen period, doesn't matter what kind of regen they have or how powerful they are. Also everyone who D comes into contact with shits them self from fear and gives up before the fight begins, however simply being near the aura of D causes their eyes to literally melt out of their sockets, their body to disintegrate into nothingness, and their shadow to melt onto the pavement. Mind you this is a SLIGHTLY weakened D who has just finished sun bathing for 4 thousand years in a field made of garlic in front of a Catholic Church, all the while having 10 wooden stakes shoved through his heart. Of course at full power he cuts apart the fabric of space time just by taking a dump. 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
One vote for D
Post by WarlordNWN (24 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 So we all agree that D cant stop the creation of matter, therefor this fight would go no were. And last time i looked D was weak in sunlight, and i can kill him if left in it too long, Alucard is just annoyed by it, he could sun bathe and he'd be ok. Thats a pretty big weakness. And since they never went into the limits of Alucards teleportaion abiltes lets just assumes he can just port out of D's hand.  
No, it can't kill him. Weaker by day doesn't make him any less of a threat and it's a moot argument as Alucard is much weaker in the day than he is. And D can neg regeneration in all its forms and rend space. You can't use a no-limits fallacy either. Once in Left Hand, you don't exist anymore. You become energy for D. D can soak up an atomic charge with his Left Hand. That's a small tactical nuke. He's been hit by 100billion volts of lightning and still killed his enemies before his sword melted, and Left Hand was consuming the energy as well. The most it did was make his clothes smokey.

You haven't the slightest idea of what D can do and you spout on and on about Alucard while not provided a shred of evidence that could support him, much less save him.
@ReiKai said:

. You can't use a no-limits fallacy either. Once in Left Hand, you don't exist anymore. 

But this in itself is a no limits fallacy. 
D cannot negate every regen from other fictions if it is beyond him 
Could he neg Darshe's regen if he had a clear shot at him?
No. A no-limits fallacy for Left Hand would be saying "D can draw God, omnipotents and universal beings into Left Hand because he can suck anything into it!". That would be a no-limits fallacy.
@ReiKai: And for the regen neg? Could he neg Darshe's?
Yes, he could. Until Dispel Bound kicks in at least. That makes every part of him an Eternal Atom which can only be destroyed by simultaneously attacking him on 3 planes of existence. And that first would involve getting past the innumerable number of shields that protects him against any and all forms of attack.
@ReiKai: So if he got a clear shot at Darshe, Majin Buu or Cell he could for sure neg their regen?
Absolutely. Cell's is easy as he goes by cell-division, something D has easily negated in its entirety. Majin Buu is more molecular, but again D has stopped that dead as well. Even magic has been dumped
@ReiKai: That my friend is a text book no limit fallacy. Alucard's "regen" is based on 1) Surplus of souls and later 2) Quantum immortality. D has not faced this, you can go on and on about how he stopped some immortals or whatever from regening and their regen is so good, but is their regen quantum based? Has D done anything to suggest he can overcome quantum based powers? No. Saying he can neg every regen from every fiction no matter what is pure no limits fallacy, I suppose next you'll be arguing that no one can break Susanoo, and Itachi can only be defeated by an Uchiha? Its nice for D that magic has been dumped, but magic =/= quantum mechanics. 
Again, it isn't. And your claim that Alucard's regen can't be negged is a no-limits fallacy. All the souls do is make him powerful. That's it. The "quantum immortality" is also bull. He's linked to Time by Schrodinger. So what? I've proven this won't be enough to stop D from taking him out as, as I've already stated, D breaking from a sealed dimension caused rifts and distortions all across time/space, and that includes different time periods. This was done in the 2nd Novel.

And you forget pretty much all the vampire abilities in Hellsing are magic/occult based. That includes Schrodinger.
@ReiKai: Shrodinger gained quantum powers through extensive experimentation. He is somewhat akin to the "Shrodinger's Cat thought experiment" he is named after. (though Hellsing somewhat twisted it to make him hax) 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel