Alucard vs Vampire hunter D

Topic started by shonen on March 30, 2009. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@WarlordNWN: Not omnipotent
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Alucard is not omni anything. He has quantaum based powers after Absorbing Shrodinger, which is named after the famous thought experiment.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrodingers_cat In a way it is is effectively omnipresent immortality if you want to look at it that way I guess.  

Other than that without the Cromwell restrictions he is an ungodly king of vampires who should have the power to make D into a familiar. His regen isn't really "regen" but soul based rebirth, and then at the end it is quantam based re birth kinda thing so it's doubtful D could negate that. 

If that stuff Reikai was sayin is true though, (big if) Then D could potentially tie this. He would have the speed to dodge most everything Alucard could through at him and if he has enough power he could kill him. Alucard would be back up in a second though and thats how the fight would keep going until Alucard gets the lucky tag and ends it. Im not sure how D puts Alucard down for good.  

And who ever (Reikai) said Alucard doesn't have a habit of turning into a little girl is wrong, he assumes that form in Hellsing Dawn. 

Girlycard 

This is Alucard 
This is Alucard 
So if D does let his guard down around lil girls then Alucard has an edge.
Post by WarlordNWN (24 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I thought he was, either way Alucard has D for lunch
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Why the hell would anyone bump this? Alucard gets his ass raped in so many ways it's not funny. Period. This is not a debate. It's a fact. Alucard gets the shit stomped out of him until all 10mil souls of his are obliterated and there isn't a damn effing thing he can do about it. D deals with people who make Alucard look like a 3rd wheel on a unicycle.
@ReiKai:  again you ignore the fact that no matter what D would do Alucard would just get back up laughing, and you have this weird delusion that alucard isn't super fast, or strong. Alucard is Dracula so in a really werid way he's D's father. Hows that for a meta-physical paradox. lol
No, you're under the delusion that Alucard can't be beaten. Do you even have any clue how absurdly powerful D is? Put it this way. If you could combine Wolverine's healing factor with Hulk's regen and Deadpool's crazyness, D could still stop them all dead in an instant. When D cuts you, you don't heal. Period.  In the most recent volume of VHD, a High Noble by name of Roland, Duke of Xenon, got wounded by D. Know what the hyper-robot medics told him? It wouldn't heal for at least a year. This is a race of people who can take virtually any kind of damage and regenerate from it completely in a matter of seconds, a few minutes if it's bad. D inflicts wounds which're impossible to heal within a certain period of time. He utterly negates regeneration and healing abilities. And that, in case you don't realize it, means Alucard is not recovering. He's not getting back up. He's not laughing off injuries. Because he's fricken dead.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"Alucard is not omni anything. He has quantaum based powers after Absorbing Shrodinger, which is named after the famous thought experiment.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrodingers_cat In a way it is is effectively omnipresent immortality if you want to look at it that way I guess.  

Other than that without the Cromwell restrictions he is an ungodly king of vampires who should have the power to make D into a familiar. His regen isn't really "regen" but soul based rebirth, and then at the end it is quantam based re birth kinda thing so it's doubtful D could negate that. 

If that stuff Reikai was sayin is true though, (big if) Then D could potentially tie this. He would have the speed to dodge most everything Alucard could through at him and if he has enough power he could kill him. Alucard would be back up in a second though and thats how the fight would keep going until Alucard gets the lucky tag and ends it. Im not sure how D puts Alucard down for good.  

And who ever (Reikai) said Alucard doesn't have a habit of turning into a little girl is wrong, he assumes that form in Hellsing Dawn. 

Girlycard 

This is Alucard
This is Alucard
So if D does let his guard down around lil girls then Alucard has an edge. "

I have to agree with you, cause nothing that I saw about D indicates that he can even scratch Alucard. In complete VHD series there is no-one on par with Alucard in terms of raw power. So I just don\t see how the hell is D going to beat Alucard. You need a character on par with Doc Strange and Dark Schneider to put Alucard to sleep (maybe I'm over-rating Alucard a little bit, but the point is that he is extremly powerfull )
You must be going by the Anime, which is Non-Canon. The Novels are  the True Canon. And yes, you are vastly overrating Alucard. And do you think Alucard giving himself the appearance of a chick changes anything? It doesn't. D will still tear his ass apart without ever changing from his black/stern expression that he always wears.

You all need to read the novels. Seriously, you don't know a damn thing until you read the novels.

Quote: Vampire Hunter D Vol.14 "Tale of the Dead Town"

Bowing and excusing himself, the physician did an about face. Just above him, there was a flash of silvery light. A bolt of lightning that was about to strike his head was split in half, and the fragments twitched on the ground. Completely oblivious to what had happened, Dr. Tsurugi raced off.

In this scene a floating town is being bombarded by a massive electromagnetic storm and D, as stated above, cut a fricken bolt of lightning in half before it could hit this guy, and Tsurugi didn't even notice. Do you understand how fast that is? Lightning, by the time it reaches the ground from several thousand feet in the air, is reduced to about 1/3rd the speed of light (mach 880,000). The town was inside a storm. The distance between the cloud and the ground was greatly reduced to maybe a hundred or so feet. That means that the lightning striking the town struck much faster than 1/3rd lightspeed. D has already shown the speed required to cut/block/dodge lasers, which are lightspeed.

Show me where Alucard does anything remotely resembling that level of speed?
@ReiKai:  Damn didnt know D was that fast. And no i dont read the novels cause Im a Corpsman in the US Navy and i only ever have time to watch anime. Anyway how do the guys in Vampire Hunter D regenerate, cause if they just divide cells really fast then i can see D stopping that, but Alucard Regenerates out of freaking nothing. He doesnt need to split his cells they pretty much just reappear.  Ive noticed in all anime debates that it can never be a draw, And why has no one commented on the fact that paradoxically Alucard is D's father 
Werewolves in VHD have cellular regeneration and gaping hole in their stomach can be healed in seconds. Nobles are flat out immortal and their bodies just regenerate, period, unless via heart-stake and even then unless you utterly destroy the body by burning or sunlight, removing the stake can allow them to come back to life. There are Nobles who've been reduced to nothing but a skeleton, heart and brain and were still alive (this one in question was actually hit by a poison from another Noble that caused him to rip his own flesh off from his body continuously).

There are many types of regen in VHD and D has negged them all. His very power breaks the laws of physics. Hell, the man most recently closed a rip in space/time by stabbing it. That's all he did. And his sword is just normal. it's a normal blade. Made of just steel, yet he's capable of cleaving through metals thousands of times stronger than it easily and preventing molecules from forming together.

The Nobility in VHD are insanely intelligent and have tech that'd make Reed Richards a bit envious. They are masters of space. They can compact Infinity into a Finite area and create a void space that makes everything sucked into it not exist. They took sting rays and turned  them into Sand Mantas; Desert dwelling creatures with a wing/fin span of up to Three Miles. They have even constructed robots the size of mountains for use in war. One of the defense systems in the Sancred Ancestor's lab can vape a continent with the push of a button and they created a Darkness Engine which can spread an infinite cloak of impenetrable darkness across the entire universe with absorbs all light and would shroud all of creation.

The things that go on in the novels are insane. D has cut pretty much everything he wills himself to. From indestructible metals to intangible beings, living, dead or otherwise; spectral and fake. He cut the electrons of a projected image and 'killed' it so it couldn't reform, something that shouldn't even be possible. D does the impossible...with a sword.
So D cuts a lightning bolt, so can Kakashi. Both do it in an unspecified time frame and in a manner in which we aren't aware. 

Alucard is a stronger, more powerful opponent than anything D can take. D will die, period. 
Kakashi is only referenced having done it and not having actually demonstrated it. D demonstrates it. D cuts lightning, lasers, and everything else he points his sword at. 

@hitsusatsu:

Alucard is a stronger, more powerful opponent than anything D can take. D will die, period. 

You have zero evidence to back up this absurd and completely ridiculous claim. Learn your place already.
Meh, Vampire Hunter D is Vampire Knight level at best. 

Even Buffy the vampire slayer could own D
Again with your baseless, completely bogus and utterly worthless scraps of stingy, rotten word salad. How much more of your complete idiocy do we have to be subjected to until someone removes you?
Vampire Hunter D is Twilight level 
I have this feeling that D is another Batman. Someone who's power just keeps going up and up or always has a ability for every situation. I get the feeling that if someone opened a black hole D would teleport his way out or his sword would reverse the pull of gravity cause he swung it the right way. Im not stupid enough to believe that Alucard would win just because he's Alucard, but how am I supposed to come to a conclusion when every time i read VHD, D does something that makes me say "why didnt he do that earlier" you know. Mind you all this is my observation, I would like to know all of D's ability before i agree he can beat Alucard. Cause I'm pretty sure D cant stop the creation of matter. And If he can, this has become a Batman vs Superman fight, to where its "ya its fun to watch but in no way is it fair because Batman probably has a Kryptonite mini-gun or a make superman-lose-all-his-powers-boomerang in his belt" see what im getting at. AND SOME ONE ACKNOWLEDGE THE PARADOX OF ALUCARD BEING D'S FATHER!!!!!
D is the true son of the Sacred Ancestor. In recent novels Left Hand has openly stated "Whatever the Nobility can do. D can as well." and the Nobility have had some funky powers, nevermind SA who kills you by just floating over the area as a black cloud.
Alucard is the king of Vampires and is the most fearsome of all, the true Dracula. With Shrodingers quantam abilities he can keep comming back over and over again, he can be anywhere so long as he remembers himself.
The Sacred Ancestor IS Dracula, and he stomps the holy effing shit out of the entire Hellsing-verse in the blink of an eye. D does too, because they ain't got shit on him. Speed, strength, power, durability, skill, intelligence. Nothing. D rapes them in every aspect.
Before or After Alucard re gens quantumly from mist and eats D alive?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel