Alucard Vs ulquiorra-schiffer

Topic started by Little_Sparrow on Jan. 15, 2009. Last post by TheRedRose 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
ulquiorra-schiffer
Alucad

ulquiorra-schiffer      VS                            
Alucard

Fight is in the open, Both fighters are twenty feet away going on full power.

Post by MoonStorm (360 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I would have to say Alucad. Face it he can't die. Well maybe he can but in his words "it take a Man to kill a Monster" and ulquiorra-schiffer  is not that man.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Alucard
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Alucard....
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Vampires > Arrancars
Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Alucard pretty much crushes him
Sonata said:
"Alucard pretty much crushes him"
Nuff said'
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ulquiorra.

I'm also gonna be hated but i say he takes it easily. ;P
Post by TheDrifter (663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Acer said:
"Ulquiorra. I'm also gonna be hated but i say he takes it easily. ;P"
LOL

I guess saying Alucard loses is the worst thing in the world, to most people. :P
Post by myPie (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Alucard is the most overrated and least understood characters of all time. People don't seem to realize that Alucard CAN die. While he says He is "everywhere and nowhere" where was the cat when he devoured her? Obviously merged with Alucard. But even then, he needs blood to exist. It was proven when he absorbed all the blood within the entire city. He is by no means what he says he is, but only to a smaller extent. Otherwise he would have been with the Hellsing organization after the final battle even though he was elsewhere.

And btw, Ulqu could easily send Alucard to another dimension with one of his toys Aizen built. No way of Alucard escape a dimension that is based on eternal exile imprisonment unless he had some serious break out of a dimension. And unless proven otherwise, Alcuard loses horribly.
myPie said:
"Alucard is the most overrated and least understood characters of all time. People don't seem to realize that Alucard CAN die. While he says He is "everywhere and nowhere" where was the cat when he devoured her? Obviously merged with Alucard. But even then, he needs blood to exist. It was proven when he absorbed all the blood within the entire city. He is by no means what he says he is, but only to a smaller extent. Otherwise he would have been with the Hellsing organization after the final battle even though he was elsewhere. And btw, Ulqu could easily send Alucard to another dimension with one of his toys Aizen built. No way of Alucard escape a dimension that is based on eternal exile imprisonment unless he had some serious break out of a dimension. And unless proven otherwise, Alcuard loses horribly. "
Finally someone who see's sense.

I like you :P

Ulquiorra could beat the entire Hellsing organization.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Acer said:
"myPie said:
"Alucard is the most overrated and least understood characters of all time. People don't seem to realize that Alucard CAN die. While he says He is "everywhere and nowhere" where was the cat when he devoured her? Obviously merged with Alucard. But even then, he needs blood to exist. It was proven when he absorbed all the blood within the entire city. He is by no means what he says he is, but only to a smaller extent. Otherwise he would have been with the Hellsing organization after the final battle even though he was elsewhere. And btw, Ulqu could easily send Alucard to another dimension with one of his toys Aizen built. No way of Alucard escape a dimension that is based on eternal exile imprisonment unless he had some serious break out of a dimension. And unless proven otherwise, Alcuard loses horribly. "
Finally someone who see's sense.I like you :PUlquiorra could beat the entire Hellsing organization. "
Agreed, I wrote the Alucard page:D and I have noticed people just seem to make him a god.  But also you are mistaken about Alucard needing blood to stay alive, he needs it to empower him, he can go for many years without needing any blood at all! but Ulquiorra would walk all over him,
It could go both ways , but seeing how it goes i'd give it to Alucard
Post by vertigo (49 posts) See mini bio Level 4
So that explains it....Nerx is a fanboy.
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
After reading up on Ulquiorra, I'm gonna have it to give it to him. I gave the Alucard vs Hollow Ichigo match to Alucard only because Alucard had more abilities and experience at his disposal while Hollow Ichigo's just a berserker whose tactics were impulsive at most. But Ulquiorra obviously has more brains on the battlefield than Hollow Ichigo so he could better anticipate Alucard's abilities and even in his first stage of power,  Ulquiorra appears capable of leveling an entire city which would be just the right level of power to wipe out a demon familiar horde Alucard's unleashed. Like Alucard, Ulquiorra can also regenerate from damage. And if he was able to own Hollow Ichigo, then that has to say something about Ulquiorra's abilities. I might not be the biggest Bleach fan and know how uber Alucard can be, but Ulquiorra seems to be a far more uber fellow.
@vertigo said:
" So that explains it....Nerx is a fanboy. "
Hell to the no can't a dude post without getting bashed, damnit that was post and not an opinion

and Ulqiorra will probably win
@Dream said:
" After reading up on Ulquiorra, I'm gonna have it to give it to him. I gave the Alucard vs Hollow Ichigo match to Alucard only because Alucard had more abilities and experience at his disposal while Hollow Ichigo's just a berserker whose tactics were impulsive at most. But Ulquiorra obviously has more brains on the battlefield than Hollow Ichigo so he could better anticipate Alucard's abilities and even in his first stage of power,  Ulquiorra appears capable of leveling an entire city which would be just the right level of power to wipe out a demon familiar horde Alucard's unleashed. Like Alucard, Ulquiorra can also regenerate from damage. And if he was able to own Hollow Ichigo, then that has to say something about Ulquiorra's abilities. I might not be the biggest Bleach fan and know how uber Alucard can be, but Ulquiorra seems to be a far more uber fellow. "
You seriously underestimate Ichigo. It's clear you haven't read up on by much on Bleach.

And it's also clear that you completely missed about the part where Urahara even said that Ichigo isn't just a simple warrior. He's got an instincts of warrior, and battle is second nature to him. You clearly missed that. And you also clearly missed the part where Ichgo owned Grimmjow, who's had centrues of experiance, far more then Alucard. He's also owned Ulquiorra in battle. He's also owned plenty of other characters above and below his level.

So please do NOT underestimate him.
Ichigo can only do the berserker and energy blasts, he is like Trunks from DBZ with emphasis on swords

If he was normal and you were to  put him up against the Hitokkiri . He'd  be @#$%ed!
Then you are calling Urahara, a man of his words, once a powerful captain of his own to command and one of the brightest minds in the scientific minds of his time to be a liar when he says Ichigo is a fighting prodigal genius after he trained him constantly for five days in the art of swords. No breaks, no sleep, no drinks, nothing. Constant training for 5 days in a row.

Are you calling him a liar?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel