Alucard vs Ulquiorra and grimmjow

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 19, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3

can two espada take down alucard  
(if needed alucard can break all limits) 
also my first anime vs anime fight whoo :P
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Alucard stomps
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
yes yes we know alucard stomp, but explain why?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I haven't seen enough of Hellsing. If this is just battle ability, either espada could win, but if we are including Alucards other powers, it is kind of a stomp.  

For a list of good matchups you can use in future battle making, check these out. 
allucard wins, his last release make him undefeatable, and ini his current state his nowhere and everywhere,meaning he deny the concept of time and space, if it just anime allucard ullqiora and girmjow will win
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
do you have any idea how powerful those espada are?
kinda, ulqiora  has a second release stage that can make him move really fast and has those exploding pike thingy, grimjow can make lazer claws and shoot shuriken out and all of them have shared hollow ability( sonido, cero( ulqiorra is special), iron skin), i have read bleach until the last chapter and just finished yesterday, alucard in comparison has meh weapons, but his inability to die since he has absorbed schronidger cat in the last volume, his last release basically make him summon hs army of people that has been absorbed, and as said above in my post he's now everywhere and nowhere at the same time, gaining teleport like ability
Post by Primus_Gears (9 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Alucard easily
now my question, is this manga alucard?, if it's then ulqiorra and grimmjow can win (well 2%-5% chance but it's still winning)
Post by _Alucard_ (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Well Ulquiorra and grimmjow are faster than alucard i beleive, but i dont c how they can kill him....i think after a long fight, alucard beats them....but i am litlle on the fanboyish side so, if anyone can prove me wrong most certanly do.
@_Alucard_ said:
" Well Ulquiorra and grimmjow are faster than alucard i beleive, but i dont c how they can kill him....i think after a long fight, alucard beats them....but i am litlle on the fanboyish side so, if anyone can prove me wrong most certanly do. "
im with you on most of that. but the thing is, as strong and invincible as alucard is, grimmjow and ulquiorra can blom him up in a punch, i think this is a tie. one cant die, the others out match there oponent.
Post by _Alucard_ (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Sinister_Noob: ok i agree with u on that....this could possibly be a stalemate, cuz he just can catch them....i mean if I knew at what speed both alucard and the espadas move then it would be easier to see i he can catch up with them, but i still beleive they are too fast for him.So my vote is a stalemate.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Alucard curbstomps.
explain?, care to do that?
@_Alucard_ said:
" @Sinister_Noob: ok i agree with u on that....this could possibly be a stalemate, cuz he just can catch them....i mean if I knew at what speed both alucard and the espadas move then it would be easier to see i he can catch up with them, but i still beleive they are too fast for him.So my vote is a stalemate. "
i second that.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @_Alucard_ said:
" @Sinister_Noob: ok i agree with u on that....this could possibly be a stalemate, cuz he just can catch them....i mean if I knew at what speed both alucard and the espadas move then it would be easier to see i he can catch up with them, but i still beleive they are too fast for him.So my vote is a stalemate. "
i second that. "
true we never see alucard moves at the pace bleach characther move using flash step and sonido, his biggest speed feat is avoiding walter wires but that's all
@cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @_Alucard_ said:
i second that. "
true we never see alucard moves at the pace bleach characther move using flash step and sonido, his biggest speed feat is avoiding walter wires but that's all "
but that can also be impressive. walter has cut almost everyone he put his strings at. he can dodge bullets as well. and since walter is only a human old man, that means that alucard is more than five times faster than him. which is just a minor calculation, and since walters wires move faster than him, his wires are faster than a bullet. and if alucard can dodge walters wires, then alucard is pretty damn fast. alucard shill is not fast enough to catch either, but no one go thinking that alucard is slow or weak, cuz he aint.
@Sinister_Noob: whoa i am not saying alucard or walter is weak, walter can even cut airship with his wire, i am saying the greatest proof of alucard speed feat is dodging a re-engineered walter wires which is not a small think
i know, i was just clarifying.
@Sinister_Noob: oh okay you mean for people who didn't know what walter can do?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel