Alucard vs Priscilla

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Aug. 26, 2011. Last post by Dream 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
 Priscilla
 Priscilla

VS

Alucard
 Alucard

RULES

No knowledge for Priscilla
In character
Pre-Schrodinger 

Post by Fehafare (9,523 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Some info on the naked thing? 

EDIT: I looked her up here, an she only has, flight,swordsmanship,shap-shift,h2h,claws and healing. But there was no detailed report on her powers, but for now i will say Alucard as these powers don't look like someting dangerous.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pris due to superior speed, durability, strength, and all stats really. 
The only tough part will be keeping Alucard down. 
@hitsusatsu11 said:
Pris due to superior speed, durability, strength, and all stats really. The only tough part will be keeping Alucard down. 

Alucard caught an hypersonic bullet in his teeth. His reaction time should be enough.
He lifted a fighter jet and moves a giant boat with telekinesis. 

Durability,we can say it is large building level since he came back from a fighter jet's crash and  tanked being put through a large building by Walter.He was also cut by Walter and came back which is important knowing Walter can casually slice buildings. 

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@MrASSH0LE said:

Durability,we can say it is large building level since he came back from a fighter jet's crash and  tanked being put through a large building by Walter.He was also cut by Walter and came back which is important knowing Walter can casually slice buildings.       

Alucards durability is more akin to that of a regular human. Hes been ripped to shreds by regular bullets on more than one occasion. Its more like he can regenerate from large building level attacks rather than being durable enough to withstand them
@Haofan123 said:
@MrASSH0LE said:

Alucards durability is more akin to that of a regular human. Hes been ripped to shreds by regular bullets on more than one occasion. Its more like he can regenerate from large building level attacks rather than being durable enough to withstand them

Yeah but it doesn't really make a difference.And I think the first Walter feat was done without regeneration.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@hitsusatsu11 said:

Pris due to superior speed, durability, strength, and all stats really. The only tough part will be keeping Alucard down.

This.

Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Fehafare: Reminds me to finish the Claymore respect thread I've been doing on the Vice.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Seems like an endless battle, I don't think either will take this.
Post by Dream (7,906 posts) See mini bio Level 21
This battle is ultimately gonna come down to a battle of attrition. While Priscilla has the edge in physical stats, Alucard's regenerative abilities and the number of lives he has on him will lead this to being a very long battle, especially with Priscilla not having an easy means to kill the vampire off as she is limited to cutting, stabbing and impaling him from forming tentacles and spears. A big thing Pris would want to watch out for is Alucard's absorption abilities. If the guy can get a good opportunity to do so, he could choose to end the battle quickly by absorbing the powerful Awakened Being via his gory remains.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel