Alucard vs Lucy

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Dec. 4, 2010. Last post by raikagebee 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
LUCY                                                                                                          ALUCARD
                                   V.S                                    

Two sociopaths one motivated by it,s discust for mankind the other by finding a man able to take him on and make the melody that is his life a requiem.
Post by Dream (7,746 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Alucard easily due to his regeneration and the millions of familiars at his disposal in his unreleased state. While Lucy's destructive potential is much worst when in her stronger showings of power towards the end of the manga, this comes at the cost of her body rapidly breaking down due to burning out her power. Alucard can win due to either outlasting Lucy with regeneration or using his familiars to overwhelm Lucy with the numbers game.
Post by taichokage (13,648 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I was siding with Lucy. I don't know the full details on either character but  Lucy has planetary level power.  Not necessarily planet busting, but enough power to cover much of the planet. If she couldn't kill Alucard however, I'm pretty sure she could bfr him. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Im gonna go with Alucard here, but manga lucy does have a chance. 
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Dream: To your luck Lucy can manipulate the molecules in her fully awakened mode. That added with her already impressive destructive ability and roughly FTL vectors would give the win for Lucy. There's no proof that Alucard can return from nothingness.
@willyvereb:  Said cellular manipulation was only used to heal Kouta's gun shot wound. Beyond that, Lucy never used this ability in dealing with her foes as her body continued breaking down.
Post by ToxicFume (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Dream: Well Lucy have shown to mess with peoples brain chemistry, w/o the need to be in a full awakened state.
@ToxicFume: And she's up against a vampire who is able to regenerate himself from a pile of gory goodness.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,300 posts) See mini bio Level 21
I'll go with Lucy
The OP never said the fight is to death, so Lucy can KO Alucard.
@Destinyheroknight:  Nor do conditions speculate if one wins purely by incapacitating their foe where in that case, Alucard would outlast Lucy if she burns out her body.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Even though I am a Lucy fan, Alucard wins this hands down. Lucy may give him a hard time for awhile, but in the end he wins.

Post by Mr. Dead Pool (37 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ShadowKnight508:
Exactly and heres a video to show how it would play out 

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,781 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Alucard wins, hands down, he can regenerate, summon the undead and he haves two fricking big guns.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think it depends if the fights goes to the point where Alucard would use level zero he could probably be killed by Lucy.As she could just decimate the millions of vampires with her vectors. And evwentually go up to Alucard and kill him as his regeneration would not bethere  to save him no more. 
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
For god sake, how can u people even be considering Lucy? Alucard has the Schrodinger ability which means he can take what ever she throws at him and his guns pack way more of a punch than a sniper rifle which knocked Lucy out so one of Alucards guns would blow her head off and not to mention that hes faster and his hell hounds would tear her to pieces... this isn't fair at all
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@raikagebee said:
" For god sake, how can u people even be considering Lucy? Alucard has the Schrodinger ability which means he can take what ever she throws at him and his guns pack way more of a punch than a sniper rifle which knocked Lucy out so one of Alucards guns would blow her head off and not to mention that hes faster and his hell hounds would tear her to pieces... this isn't fair at all "
Unless this is pre-schrod and manga Lucy
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis: even then Alucard can take whatever she dishes out and then kill her easily with Hell Hounds
@raikagebee said:
" @cfatalis: even then Alucard can take whatever she dishes out and then kill her easily with Hell Hounds "
whoops

End of Manga lucy can blow islands into kingdom come
you apparently never read Elfen Lied manga
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The All Powerful thing kinda wins it for Alucard
@DJSNuva1 said:
" The All Powerful thing kinda wins it for Alucard "
the what?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel