Alucard vs Kyuubi

Topic started by Fubar on Jan. 1, 2009. Last post by Hirako_Fan 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Haofan123: lol naruto doesnt have any technique that can destroy a mountain and if he has you got to look for the scans and  if you are talking about those cho odama rasengan those  are not close to even cityblockbusting if those are what you are talking about.

the kyubii can die(it has never been said that he cant) regardless if he is made of chakra or not until he showns that he is unkillable like allucard.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Hirako_Fan:
Yes, the author was wrong when he confirmed that the cho odama rasengan was mountain busting(sacrcasm). So what if the fox can be killed? I know that, but I also know Alucard doesnt have what it takes to do it in
@Haofan123: thats is called incosistency just like the same author said that Amaterasu is hotter than the sun wich it has never shown(fail to burn a cloak,trees and armors and even the raikages arm) if it was really mountain buster it would have showed said power vs the kyubbi and on the summons when he hit them so no its not mountain busting or get the scan of him shoing atleast town busting power with it and i will belive you.

@Hirako_Fan:
The author said it so its canon. He made the series. Its kinda like how the creator of hellising confirmed that Alucards pistols contain a million rounds each yet you see Alucard constantly changing the magazines. Its inconstistant, but its true.what you are doing is just like someone denying Dumbledores homosexuality even though JK rowling said he's gay
@Haofan123: wich doesnt matter in the battledome why? cause just like amaterasu it has no feats that back up that claim shown me the scan of the cho odama atleast town busting(wich i hast not showed eventhought naruto hitted a summon with one) or having a feat similar and them i belive you until them Stop posting that it is mountain busting. 

have someone here said is consistent? of course not.

i dont what you are talking about in this one

@Hirako_Fan said:
wich i hast not showed eventhought naruto hitted a summon with one

English motherf*cker, do you speak it, becuse hitted isnt a word 
And how can Alucard kill the Kyuubi? The author confirming its power is proof enough
@Haofan123: f*cka no nigger Motherf*ck you.

so you have to start insulting because of a Grammar error lol pathetic.

and what was the kyuubis power again? being able bust mountains and create sunamis with a swing of his tail yet another incosistensy with no feats to back it up or was something else?
@Hirako_Fan:
Author confirmation>your opinion
@Haofan123: yeah right and tell me how many mountains Kyuubi destroyed by swinging his tail when he atacked konoha?
 oh thats right he destroyed none. funny dont you think

and no the authors confirmation here means jack if said claim has no feats no back it up.
@Hirako_Fan:
Notice how there are no mountains around kanoha excluding the Hokages monument. And if the feats dont mean jack,
 i guess alucard can run out of bullets. Seriously. Author confirmation>your fanboyism
@Haofan123: wich makes the feat less consistent since by swinging his tails he should have destroyed the entire village and all of the ninjas that atacked would have died see what is wrong wiht this claim.

and who has said that he wont?

again author notes with not feat to back up their claims means jack(ex:Yuyu hakusho chars being planet buster wich is BS since none char has show such a feat) 

prove your claims with solid feats or GTFO
@Hirako_Fan:
Author.....confirmation....overrules......logic. that is my proof. Prove to me how Alucard can defeat the Kyuubi. Neither would win. Its a stalemate
@Haofan123: Author....comfirmation....with....no...feats...to..back..up..his..claims..means...jack...sh*t....here..   hope you understanded this time.

and about the tread im not going to prove anything i was just proving that your claims have nothing to back them up i agree that is a stalemate.
@Hirako_Fan:
wait, we both agree it would be a stalemate? WTF? why are we arguing then?
@Haofan123: about narutos Cho odama rasengan mountain busting and kyuubis mountain busting tail swing i thought it was that
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hirako_Fan:
I don't know, I may have to agree with haofan on this one, the kyuubi is obviously bigger than buildings in the manga, and if you saw the scans I posted earlyer the rasenguns were a bit bigger than the kyuubi, so it's kinda reasonable that it can be a mountin busting attack. just think of it that way it's a rasengun the size of large house, and we allready know what a regular sized one can do.
@Rapest_of_super_heros: thats a rasen shuriken and its not bigger than Kyuubi(the explosion is) and that feat would only make it Large building not Mountain busting
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel