Alucard vs Kyuubi

Topic started by Fubar on Jan. 1, 2009. Last post by Hirako_Fan 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Fubar (84 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Both are at full power.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Nice battle, Damn I want to say Alucard, But im a fan boy so let me think about it. LOL
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
After he ate Schrodinger ? Alucard because he has the power and as long ah he THINKs that  he is UNTOUCHABLE then he IS untouchable
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
BUMP!
I know this is old, but current naruto rapes kyuubi, just see links:                                                                                                                                                                                            http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-499-page-11.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-499-page-12.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/naruto-chapter-499-page-13.html
and since nobuddy on the forum will ever agree that naruto beat's alucard( they just won't, not even the fanboys), then everyone would most possibly agree that Alucard curstomps.                                   
poor naruto, so underistimated, lol.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It would probably be a stalemate. Alucard cant die due to him having the power to be everywhere and nowhere, but The Kyubi is too strong for Alucard. Infact, his bullets, wont even hurt it, so considering neither can die, its pretty much a tie
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Well, Alucard can wish himself inside the Kyubi's mind annoy the fox to death.:p
Otherwise it's a stalemate.
@willyvereb:
@Haofan123:
if kiyuubi stalemates with alucard, does this mean naruto beats alucard. check the links
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Rapest_of_super_heros: Learn some freakin' reading comprehesion.
Don't just pic a single line out of context.
Naruto gets shot in the head TBH.
@willyvereb:
what the hell are you talking about, naruto defeated the kiyuubi easily,  when he turned six path mode he overpowered it alot, continue to the next two pages in the links.                                                    
but if I did miss something please tell me, english is only my third langauge.
Post by Legoff (18 posts) See mini bio Level 4
 Post Schrodinger Alucard takes this
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
"@willyvereb: what the hell are you talking about, naruto defeated the kiyuubi easily,  when he turned six path mode he overpowered it alot, continue to the next two pages in the links.                                                    but if I did miss something please tell me, english is only my third langauge. "

What the hell are you talking about? =P 
The Naruto had the help of the 8 tails and still had to have his Mom come in for the rescue by chaining the Fox down to give Naruto a fighting chance.  
If he didn't have that help he would have went down and the Nine Tails would have gotten loose probably killing a lot of the people there.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Alucard..... wins....
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Alucard, could just swamp kyubi with men

nothing has ever proven that Kyubi can survive modern Anti Tank EXPLOSIVE shell to the head
@cfatalis:
Seriously man? The kyuubi survived several giant rasengans weilded by naruto, each with enough destructive power to hollow out a mountain, not to mention it took them head on all at once. However, Alucard cant die if he has schrodinger inside of him, so neither of them could really kill the other
@Haofan123: wasn't it the Rasen Shuriken that hollow out a mountain, if kyuubi does have enough durability to survive continous hammering

Alucard can eat Kyuubi
@cfatalis:
No it wasnt the rasenshuriken, it was that giant rasengan jiraya tried to use against pain but it got absorbed. However, it was confirmed that a rasengan like that could hollow out a mountian, and naruto pulled off a move like that times ten. And I dont think alucard could eat the kyuubi. He's badass, but the kyuubi is a demon made of pure chakra. I doubt Alucard could even touch that. But again, ALucard cant die now, so neither would win
@Haofan123: Alucard can't die, Kyuubi can, big arse difference, Walter can slice zeppelins in halfs with his wires, Alucard fought with that Walter and probbably would have won
and it wasn't like Kyuubi can't actually got hurt, Schrodinger Alucard can be wherever he wants, and exist simultaneously all over time, this made him effectively unharmable
@cfatalis:
Alucard isnt omnipotent, just omipresent. The Kyuubi doesnt even have to waste chakra, just sit there and let alucard waste bullets.
@Haofan123: and what did i say? did i say he could do everything?
@cfatalis:
No, but he cant touch the Kyuubi. He may have bullets, but those wont work on the kyuubi. He may be able to exist everywhere, but he still beat the kyuubi by just existing. I stated that he wasnt omnipotent because I wanted to get my point across that Alucard cant hrt the fox. It would be a stalemate
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel