Alucard vs Jedah Dohma

Topic started by Dream on Nov. 22, 2009. Last post by Fehafare 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Dream (7,630 posts) See mini bio Level 21
The uber-powerful lord of vampires from Hellsing against the Vampire Savior from the Darkstalkers series. How do you think a battle between these two powerful vampires will turn out?

Hellsing's Vampire Slaughter Tank, Alucard
 Hellsing's Vampire Slaughter Tank, Alucard

The Vampire Savior, Jedah Dohma

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Dream: venue?

Jedah's Stage, the Fetus of God!!
 Jedah's Stage, the Fetus of God!!
@Dream: nice venue........, anyway alucard cannot be killed, or are you willing to forfeit Schrodinger ability ?

jedah fact 
according to darkstalker , his fight with demitri who had absorbed pyron's power has not finished yet, considering pyron is more or less planet buster.......
jedah can create alternate dimensions
the jedah shown on darkstalkers is not at 100%
@cfatalis: For the sake of fairness in this battle, no Schrodinger ability.
@Dream: i am still wondering on how alucard would defeat jedah......
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
He can't. Really, Jedah is so much more powerful than Alucard it's not funny even if you included Schrodinger's ability. And actually Demitri is absolutely nothing to Jedah. Jedah not only created his own dimension, he teleported entire landmasses there from both the Makai and Human worlds. Jedah is considered an S+ level demon, only a step down from Belial himself. Aside from Jedah only a complete Morrigan (after merging with Lilith) is S-class level. Demitri had only started re-emerging into A-class and that was after absorbing Pyron's energy.

Jedah cannot die. Even should he be injured, it's superficial. Jedah's regenerative abilities are maddening and under the extremely unlikely scenario in which he does die, Jedah can self-resurrect so long as Makai exists. Jedah soul-raped the entirety of the Makai realm. The game series did not continue and as the story stood, Jedah was the single most powerful being in the DS-verse after Belial's passing. Pyron, who can melt planets and devour them for energy, is only A-class. Alucard has no chance of winning at all, not even in Level-0 form. Jedah can soulrip Alucard and every sould Alucard has trapped inside him. Alucard will just exist as a part of Jedah and Alucard's power will just make Jedah stronger. Jedah's power increases with the more souls he absorbs.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Dohma is his name and he wins
Post by cosmicdude (390 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Jedah Dohma stomps hard. This is a character way beyond the typical demon.

Yeah, this was back when I didn't know any better. A demon capable of creating his own personal dimension and soul-sucking an entire planet is gonna be too much for Alucard to handle. XD

A mod is free to lock this up.

Post by Fehafare (9,334 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Woah Dream, what the hell is this?

@Fehafare: Reflecting on my personal ignorance of the capabilities of the Darkstalkers franchise from years back. XD

Post by Fehafare (9,334 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dream: Lol when i started out i was worse. Hellsing was the first manga i read and i thought that Alucard is the most powerful character in fiction xD.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel