Alucard Vs Darkseid

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 2, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerxual_Oh said:
" @cfatalis: Alucard can read just about anyone's mind. Alucard will and can attack by eating darkseid or using his hellhounds on him. Alucard can change the settings around others, making an illusion to drive people insane. "
how do you know baskerville will be enough to kill darkseid, baskerville has been warded off by walter, oh and alucard while cannot be harmed by conventional weaponry, is not in anyway invicible,anderson have been shown to hurt alucard, walter hurts alucard, meaning the weapon/ attack in question is just have to be strong enough, really having instant regen doesn't help when you get destroyed for infinite times by infinite power(in this case the soul fire)
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

With the soul fire darkseid is Omnipotent
@DJSNuva1 said:
" With the soul fire darkseid is Omnipotent "
so is it canon?, and how the heck he is beaten ?, PIS?, or did someone like the presence or the TOAA came and rape him
@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" With the soul fire darkseid is Omnipotent "
so is it canon?, and how the heck he is beaten ?, PIS?, or did someone like the presence or the TOAA came and rape him "

Yes, it is Canon. 

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerxual_Oh said:
" @cfatalis: I know Alucard well cause I roleplayed as myself, teaming up with him with my friends. Unlike some I know that roleplayed with their favorite characters, I stick to Alucard's personailty and all. If I did ever meet Alucard, if was real, he would looove to scare the crap out of me whenever chance he gets. Walter got Alucard cause Walter knows so much about vampires, he's been with Hellsing Organization for years and years.  

@DJSNuva1: Alucard's power is infinite far as I know.  This might be a tie between this guy who has power of some god and asshole vampire that doesn't know when to stop "having fun" killing people. "

if hes a vampire doesnt he need to kill people
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Nerxual_Oh said:
" @cfatalis: I know Alucard well cause I roleplayed as myself, teaming up with him with my friends. Unlike some I know that roleplayed with their favorite characters, I stick to Alucard's personailty and all. If I did ever meet Alucard, if was real, he would looove to scare the crap out of me whenever chance he gets. Walter got Alucard cause Walter knows so much about vampires, he's been with Hellsing Organization for years and years.  

@DJSNuva1: Alucard's power is infinite far as I know.  This might be a tie between this guy who has power of some god and asshole vampire that doesn't know when to stop "having fun" killing people. "
if hes a vampire doesnt he need to kill people "
thats whats so great about alucard. he's not like other vampires. vampires have an immunity to holy water, crosses, stakes, silver, etc... alucard has none of these as his weakness. his one and only weakness to stop him, is an ancient holy item that has touched Jesus Christ.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerxual_Oh said:

thats whats so great about alucard. he's not like other vampires. vampires have an immunity to holy water, crosses, stakes, silver, etc... alucard has none of these as his weakness. his one and only weakness to stop him, is an ancient holy item that has touched Jesus Christ. "
well not one and only, you can make him eat existence that is like schrodinger, alucard power is not infinite, e.g van helssing sealed alucard
@cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerxual_Oh said:

thats whats so great about alucard. he's not like other vampires. vampires have an immunity to holy water, crosses, stakes, silver, etc... alucard has none of these as his weakness. his one and only weakness to stop him, is an ancient holy item that has touched Jesus Christ. "
well not one and only, you can make him eat existence that is like schrodinger, alucard power is not infinite, e.g van helssing sealed alucard "

Since Darkseid is Omnipotent, couldn't he just blink Alucard away?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Nerxual_Oh said:

well not one and only, you can make him eat existence that is like schrodinger, alucard power is not infinite, e.g van helssing sealed alucard "
Since Darkseid is Omnipotent, couldn't he just blink Alucard away? "
oh thats all just fiction.
@Sinister_Noob: well yes, both anime and comics is just fiction, considering alucard has indefinable existency, no darkseid cannot blink alucard away
@cfatalis:
Do this for me. Prove that Alucard is Omnipotent with some scans. I have proven that Darkseid with Soul-Fire is omnipotent. Can you do the same for Alucard?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis: Do this for me. Prove that Alucard is Omnipotent with some scans. I have proven that Darkseid with Soul-Fire is omnipotent. Can you do the same for Alucard? "
look nuva, i said darkseid would win, but not by blinking alucard away, alucard cannot be called omnipotent, i say he can lose meaning not omnipotent, but yeah i will find something to prove alucard exist outside of time
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel