Alucard vs Beatrice

Topic started by Asune on Nov. 8, 2011. Last post by Levance 3 years ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

-Round 1: Pre Schrodinger Alucard

-Round 2: Post Schrodinger Alucard

Alucard
Alucard

VS

Beatrice
Beatrice
Post by Fehafare (9,610 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I am not reading Umineko yet but i think this is a stomp in Beatrice's favor.

I don't know if she could kill post-schrodinger Al but she shouldn't have much trouble dealing with pre-schro.

Post by Dream (8,127 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Scenario #1: Beatrice shouldn't have much trouble offing Alucard considering her non-corporeal body and Endless Magic.

Scenario #2: Think this one comes down to a draw as both won't have the means of killing one another.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Beatrice could just deny the existance of Alucard using red truth

@Levance: Yeah but as long he doesn't deny his existance by himself that wouldn't do it.

But wait can't he just make him deny his existance?

@Fehafare: Beatrice can say everything that is true in red; and red can be used to deny existance of magical beings that are everything that is fictional. Thus in the story a being is never denied directly is clearly stated that as long as it isn't real it can be denied.

@Levance: Well then she stomps both scenarios.

@Fehafare:Yeah, but it won't be easy, to use red truth, she must know the truth, if she were to lie in red, she will choke and suffer pain. The problem of Red Truth in crossover battles, is the fact that well, pretty much every fictional character isn't real, so is usually desacredited or banned

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Levance: Beatrice is herself a fictional character and I don't know of any rule that says a fictional character can call another fictional character "unreal".

@MohsinMan99: Well if you are a 4th wall breaker you have the right to do it, as you are aware that both you and the other character are only fiction, but the fact that you know it gives you the right to act as if you are above it.

@Fehafare: 4th wall breaking is only used for humor purposes. Not valid in a serious debate.

@MohsinMan99: Yeah but actually if let us say Alucard is silly or his inteligence because of an unknown reason is nerfed seriously, Deadpool with knowledge on him could actually get him to question his exsistance and kill him. But yeah not really valid in battles, anyway ask Levance about that red truth, i am not reading umineko yet.

@Fehafare: Nah, it's fine. If we allow that, might as well allow "Bleach characters are death gods and can only be beaten by other death gods" type of arguments. XD

I do have some idea about the verse, just that it is barebones.

@MohsinMan99: lol just as stupid as the "Alucard can only be killed by a human" argument or "Megatron can only be defeated by an Optimus" argument.

So many misunderstood statmens and arguments, anyway we should stop bumping this thread as it's already decided.

@Fehafare: @MohsinMan99:Yup, that's precisely the kind of discussion generated in base of the red truth.

1)Umineko's witches are almost all fourth wall breakers, not the humor ones but the plot ones. In fact the reader/watcher is often refered as spectators witches. And the truths are fourth wall stuff.

2)Allowing Red Truth, must be limited, and yeah, if we look from a logical point of view based on the story, Beatrice may be able to deny the existance of Alucard, but well, to a crossover battle that cannot be allowed, as the fiction in Umineko is limited to itself, and others fictions even if they're fiction the rules cannot be aplied the same way. Well that's what I've been understanding until know.

In fact there is a reason behind the truths that impedes Battler to directly deny the existance of witches in the story

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel