Alucard vs Barragan

Topic started by BladeWade on June 9, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,826 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Not really, either they both die by some huge PIS, or Alucard dies alone because he has nothing that can touch Barragan.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CerusSerenade: That's true, Barragan will just rot anything that Alucard throws at him...

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Alucard

@xlab3000: Barragan

Post by BladeWade (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@CerusSerenade: I see.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

They cant kill each other. Just a big ass stalemate. Barragan loses interest once he sees his respira does jack shit for an eternity

They have tea. The end.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Alucard; both incarnations, simply by outlasting. Alucard does not age.

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ehh, I'd say either Baraggan or a draw. Even though Alucard has 3 million souls, his body will still decay. It might take a long time and several inflictions of respira, but at the end of the day Alucard can't touch Baraggan. In fact I'd say now that Baraggan wins just in a very long battle.

@phantomrant: Because he uses the natural lives of the people he killed. Barragan will just speed up the process so that he goes through thousands of lives in seconds, eventually he will run out. That combined with how nothing Alucard has can touch Barragan means Barragan wins.

@CerusSerenade said:

@phantomrant: Because he uses the natural lives of the people he killed. Barragan will just speed up the process so that he goes through thousands of lives in seconds, eventually he will run out. That combined with how nothing Alucard has can touch Barragan means Barragan wins.

No, those lives constitute his resurrection ability, not his agelessness. There's a reason why all other vampires in the series are able to retain youth, despite not having have multiple souls within them. Even Seras, who has the same ability, did not age within a span of 30 years despite keeping only Pip's soul thus far.

Post by othus12 (8,036 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@phantomrant: well alucard is dying millions of times with respira

Barragan will get tired of rotting Alucard

Post by Dream (8,314 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I have to agree with phantomrant here. Alucard's body can't age, so I fail to see how Barragan's Resurreccion would affect the vampire or any of the familiars at his disposal.

@Dream: I already explained this. It's because he uses the lives of the people has taken the blood of to to maintain his youth. It's not that he isn't aging, but that his body is using the lives he has to counter the effect aging has.

@othus12 said:

@phantomrant: well alucard is dying millions of times with respira

And how would Respira play a factor if Alucard cannot age?

@phantomrant: He does age, he just uses the lives he has taken to compensate for it.

I don't know why I have to say this three times.

Post by othus12 (8,036 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@phantomrant: oh is that a fact? barragan destroyed rock with his respira. how many year you think it would take to do that?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel