Alucard vs Alex Mercer

Topic started by _Alucard_ on Aug. 22, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by _Alucard_ (16 posts) See mini bio Level 1
So there it is!GO GO GO!!! :)
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
info on Alex Mercer please
he is a character of the video game prototype...he has complete control over hes molecules or something like that...here a wikia page on him 
http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Mercer    plus hes pretty much without mercy....he kills what he needs and doesnt feel regret, also, i dont know if this was included on the wikia page, he gets the memories of the people he absorbes, in a similar way alucard does when he drinks someones blood and also he heals in that maner.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
iiiiiii, im going with alucard on this one
I dont know, in the game he has shown he was pretty impervious pcychical dmg, as he was atacked by tanks, helicopter and huge ass monsters, but he seemed to be unefected by it....i dont know what would happen to him if  Al used his magic so thats why i put this debate up.....
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
now the difference is, when alex absorb people, he gain their memory and face, when alucard drink blood he got another soldier in his army and other things that mercer also get, besides mercer is always shown, and his armor form is pierceable using 12mm bullet(0.50) alucard has been shown shooting 13mm handcannon, exploding bullet, and yeah alucard just can go hand to hand with him, or shot his face before he goes into armor form
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel