alucard vs akatsuki

Topic started by ryujinjakka12 on Aug. 12, 2010. Last post by TheNobody 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by ryujinjakka12 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 5

alucard frm hellsing 

the akatsuki are charged with finding & killing alucard, they find him, but can they take him out?? 

if alucard speedblitzes equalize speed 

all members of the akatsuki meaning orochimaru and sasuke's team 

battle takes place in hueco mundo        

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,663 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

alucard
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
if the allucard on the final chapter of manga where he became omnipresent, definitely he takes this one 
but if the speed is equal the akatsuki stomps allucard! 

still if the current sasuke who posseses the eternal mangekyo sharingan has a way to detect the movement of a 
omnipresent being then sasuke can solo this one! 

yeah i know it was only a speculation hehehe.",)
Post by Fehafare (9,608 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Akatsuki has no chace vs any version alucard, they'r only chance would be genjutsu but that doesn't work on non-naruto characters so crumbstmp alucard.
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Alucard definitely 
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Akatsuki of cours ! The 6 Peins + Itachi + Tailess Tailed Beast man? Let's not forget Sasuke..
Post by Fehafare (9,608 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@UnHoLy_CruSadE
Lol itachi and sasuke relly on gejutsu wich won't work on alucard a) because veampires see trough illusions b) because it only works on naruto chars, they don't have any tailed beast and, naruto chars die from a simple bullet to the head, they are done in a matter of seconds.
@fehafare: Over in a matter of seconds? Highly doubt that. Are we talking about Schrodinger Alucard, or Pre-Schrodinger? Either way, an Omnipresent being may be immortal, but can also be contained or sealed. The 6 Peins each have uniqe attributes, and  the Outer Path + Naraka Path have control over life and death. (Like when Nagato accepted defeat and restored the souls of the dead villagers) Apart from that, it was also used for interrogation, and can suck out someone's soul.

What I could see happening is most of the Akatsuki falling at the hands of Alucard; yet I don't see him winning with such ease. It could happen if he was smart enough to figure out what the Outer Path's real powers are. The tailless tailed beast is an alias for none other than Kisame. Sasule & Itachi still have Susanoo, and Amaterasu, as well as incredible H2H experience. Sharingan will also allow them to clearly be able to detect attacks, and  hopefully dodge small projectiles.

Rinnegan is shared vision between the Peins and can be used in effective strategy to entrap Alucard. My vote's still on the Akatsuki, but with great difficulty.

If it was Schrodinger, then there is a 60%-40% chance in Alucard's favor.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:

I disagree. Alucard is only omnipresent because of schrodingers soul. Pain can soulsuck with one of his paths and once schrodingers soul is gone alucard is just a regular vampire and the akatsuki would slaughter him
@Haofan123 said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:
I disagree. Alucard is only omnipresent because of schrodingers soul. Pain can soulsuck with one of his paths and once schrodingers soul is gone alucard is just a regular vampire and the akatsuki would slaughter him
I know, hence why I said it! But let's not assume things will go according to plan. Being able to suck out thousands upon thousands of souls seems like it could take a while noh?
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:
@Haofan123 said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:
I know, hence why I said it! But let's not assume things will go according to plan. Being able to suck out thousands upon thousands of souls seems like it could take a while noh?
Post schrodinger alucard only has one soul, which is schrodinger. Once hes gone alucard is screwed. if this is post schrodinger alucard then he would be outnumbered by several powerful foes. If they have a plan to take him down it will work
@Haofan123 said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:
@Haofan123 said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE said:
Post schrodinger alucard only has one soul, which is schrodinger. Once hes gone alucard is screwed. if this is post schrodinger alucard then he would be outnumbered by several powerful foes. If they have a plan to take him down it will work.
Ah? Guess that means Akatsuki win this either way! :D

also, IIRC alucard unable to cross large bodies of water without a vehicle. Kisame says hi. 

and another thing. Pre schrodinger alucard still needed integras orders to utilize level 0 meaning without her he cant use his full power without her orders and the furthest he can go is level 1.
@Fehafare said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE: Lol itachi and sasuke relly on gejutsu wich won't work on alucard a) because veampires see trough illusions b) because it only works on naruto chars, they don't have any tailed beast and, naruto chars die from a simple bullet to the head, they are done in a matter of seconds.
Let me add to this: A bullet cannot kill any of the Peins dude... Neither can they kill Konan cuz she's made of paper... they'd barely scratch Kisame because of his headband + incredible durability... Zetsu will probably just respawn... Sasori is a puppet... Hidan is Immortal... Kakuzu has multiple hearts... Deidara could probably be killed, but is also be able to aim dodge... Am I forgetting anyone? Oh yeah, Itachi can easily aim dodge due to Sharingan... and Orochimaru would regenerate! I think I make my point clear
Post by lazynoodles (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Schrodinger Alucard is an embodiment of Schrodinger Effect. There is nothing that can kill him. He is immortal and can return from NON-EXISTANCE. Its an unfair fight but thats why the series ends there.

Post by onnex (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9

And there is any fair fight which include Alucard in whole Hellsing? Any Alucard win here including pathetic interpreted of ending, they just have nothing to put against him. U can put normal ppl on they spots and effect will be same.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
What? I can understand Schrodinger Alucard winning but any other version can get killed due to the overwhelming numbers and force of the Akatsuki. And since there's no restrictions on the OP meaning the conditions of the Akatsuki  must be EMS Sasuke, Full Healthy Itachi, and prime Orochimaru. This is a deadly team of different advisors that are capable of throwing their enemies into illusions just by mere eye contact, manipulate gravity (which I highly doubt alucard can bypass), spamming flames that are eternal or a giant ethereal being that has sealing properties, or edo tensei (as Oro can use Edo Tensei to resurrect of course the First and Second Hokages). And how can Alucard kill them if Pein can simply keep on bringing back his comrades from the dead? His Naraka Path can resurrect any dead being and his Human Path has mind fucking and soul fucking abilities that only take a simple touch to the head and it's over. There's also Deidara with his explosives and C4, Kakuzu with his 4 elemental spammers and Hidan's blood possession jutsu, along with Sasori's Iron sand and performance of 100 puppets, and then KIsame's water tides that can sweep lands and forests, oh we can't forget Konan who can't be killed by no ordinary means. How will Alucard possibly get pass Pein who can just spam away with his Shinra Tensei to delay Alucard's bullets. I just don't see Alucard winning this, the Akatsuki are to overwhelming together. 

@TheNobody said:

What? I can understand Schrodinger Alucard winning but any other version can get killed due to the overwhelming numbers and force of the Akatsuki. And since there's no restrictions on the OP meaning the conditions of the Akatsuki must be EMS Sasuke, Full Healthy Itachi, and prime Orochimaru. This is a deadly team of different advisors that are capable of throwing their enemies into illusions just by mere eye contact, manipulate gravity (which I highly doubt alucard can bypass), spamming flames that are eternal or a giant ethereal being that has sealing properties, or edo tensei (as Oro can use Edo Tensei to resurrect of course the First and Second Hokages). And how can Alucard kill them if Pein can simply keep on bringing back his comrades from the dead? His Naraka Path can resurrect any dead being and his Human Path has mind fucking and soul fucking abilities that only take a simple touch to the head and it's over. There's also Deidara with his explosives and C4, Kakuzu with his 4 elemental spammers and Hidan's blood possession jutsu, along with Sasori's Iron sand and performance of 100 puppets, and then KIsame's water tides that can sweep lands and forests, oh we can't forget Konan who can't be killed by no ordinary means. How will Alucard possibly get pass Pein who can just spam away with his Shinra Tensei to delay Alucard's bullets. I just don't see Alucard winning this, the Akatsuki are to overwhelming together.

I agree with the outcome, however, its not going to be easy. Genjutsu doesnt work on people without a chakra system so its useless on alucard. Piens gravity is powerful, but his lamighty push only lasts for a little bit and his stronger attacks hack away at his lifespan. Alucard also survived the flames of hell itself so he may just shrug ameterasu off. Alucard can regen from Deidara and sasoris attacks with ease. As for pains Shinra tensei, the five second gap between his attacks would leave him vulnerable. But again, I agree that the akatsuki wins, just not by those methods. Itachi could probably just seal him away forever thoguh if this is pre schrodinger

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Haofan123: The worse part is Pein can constantly resurrect his teammates whenever they die so killing them is completely useless, we can't forget Orochimaru.. If he gets a few volunteers from the Akatsuki he could resurrect the second and first. Orochimaru is ridiculously hax, even a halfway sealed could regenerate from a mountain busting beast bomb. 
Post by Dream (8,122 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Anyone forgetting about Alucard's Level Zero release allowing him to summon his millions of familiars to tear havoc on his foes? I don't think Akatsuki is capable of wiping out such numbers all at once.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel