Alucard runs the gauntlet (read OP)

Topic started by cosmicdude on July 14, 2014. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 months ago.
Post by cosmicdude (390 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Alucard has schrodinger powers plus have acces to all his former "lives".

Rounds:

1: Yususke (Sensui saga)

2: Toriko (gourmet world saga)

3: Raditz

4: Nappa

5: Superman (N52)

6: Nia (Anti spiral suit) and Ryoko (no gems).

Rules:

No prep for nobody, In character, 300 km/h distance bettewn the oponents and battle take place in the time chamber from DBZ.

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Am I missing something, when did Aludard get so strong? I don't even think he could get past Yusuke.
Post by cosmicdude (390 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678:

With schrodinger powers, he is very hard to kill. He can apper in any point of the "planet".

He doesn't know how to use his schrodinger powers.
Post by flashback180 (655 posts) See mini bio Level 14

stops at 1 non of Alucards powers can hurt Urameshi , at that point he was already strong enough to hills off

Post by Dream (7,620 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

His opponents win by default since having all his lives will make Alucard be incapable of comprehending his very existence.

^^That, I thought I was the one who was going to have to bring that up.
Post by othus12 (6,831 posts) See mini bio Level 13

it still stops at toriko due to the ultimate routine. alucard believes he is dead thanks to it. the rest are kinda stalemate.

Post by taichokage (13,295 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah he probably loses most if not all of these. Does he even have the strength to put down anyone here? Because of hax he could take forever to kill but that doesn't mean he could win ultimately.
Post by phantomrant (1,346 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@cosmicdude said:

1: Yususke (Sensui saga)

2: Toriko (gourmet world saga)

3: Raditz

4: Nappa

5: Superman (N52)

6: Nia (Anti spiral suit) and Ryoko (no gems).

Rules:

No prep for nobody, In character, 300 km/h distance bettewn the oponents and battle take place in the time chamber from DBZ.

1. Gets murked until Yusuke tires himself out.

2, I'm not sure if I'm there yet.

3/4. Probably gets nuked, as anything approaching planetary levels would be unquestionably beyond Alucard's quantum regeneration, unless Alucard can "telefrag".

5. Dk

6. dk

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't think Alucard has the power needed to put down most of the gauntlet, while one the other hand, no one on the gauntlet should be able to keep him down either.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Stops at 1 everyone in the list can goto sleep and still laugh at his attacks.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream said:

His opponents win by default since having all his lives will make Alucard be incapable of comprehending his very existence.

Lol this. If he has all his lives then he loses instantly, having so many lives with the schrodinger power was what took him out in the first place.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel