Alucard (Rosario Vampire) VS Alucard (Hellsing)

Topic started by flashback180 on June 12, 2014. Last post by LHWKnight 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by flashback180 (442 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Round 1

Alucard (HS) at base from

Alucard (R+V) in clone form

Round 2

Allout ,

No magic cards

Post by SMXLR8 (6,926 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@flashback180: you need to add more info on this battle or it would be locked . If you need conditions use Battle Forum Rules 2.0. battle conditions

Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hellsing Alucard would make a fool out of any R + V character.

Post by LHWKnight (2,682 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@GeneralVan: Can they? have you read the second manga? because I did and am not so sure.

Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@LHWKnight: A little bit. The only thing R + V Alucard has going for him is him being a giant. But size won't matter in this case. Hellsing Alucard can just teleport near him and put him to sleep.

Post by flashback180 (442 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@GeneralVan:

(R +v) Alucard is pretty impressive being the final boss of the manga.

His regeneration is arguably greater than Alucard (hs) his entire giant body was blown to bits yet he regenerated like it was nothing.

No one has exactly killed him in the manga. He was too strong for everyone.

He can tank human military and the airforce best bombs with no effect.

His attack can be a near city buster.

Post by phantomrant (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan said:

Hellsing Alucard can just teleport near him and put him to sleep.

this.

Although Alucard and even top tiers like Tsukune and Moka are physically superior to Alucard, Alucard himself lacks the durability to tank specialized bullets like The Jackal that could negate regeneration and none from R+V can match Alucard's level of speed. All he has to do is get to the other Dracula's human body and shoot him, which can easily be done via Schrodinger teleportation. It's only harder if he doesn't have Schrodinger's soul, but levitation speed and shadow tendrils will help him get to where the real Alucard is.

Post by LHWKnight (2,682 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@phantomrant: Wait... what speed? I don't remember these two having that much in the speed department in the manga. Alucard from RV got blitz like i think three times although I am not too sure and Alucard was blitz by valentine until he went ape Sh*t and f*cked the false vampire up.

I don't remeber how fast he was during the last fight with Anderson who turned into a plant monster.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel