Alucard (Hellsing) vs Xmen

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by TheYellowFlash 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,156 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Not when she tears him to shreds cuts off his and veggies his brain and hold him from reforming. Jean is the host of The Pheonix "
1. She was the temporary host of the phoenix, it's not as if every time she is used in a battle thread it suddenly becomes phoenix force vs other unlucky combatant. 2. Regular Jean Grey is NOT vegging Alucard, proffessor X would not be capable of that (he would be mad to go anywhere near Alucard's brain). 3. Hold him from reforming? Are you aware that Alucard is capable of telepathy as well? It simply isn't happening, she is practically a non-factor in this fight (in fact I don't know why I included her). "
She is an Omega level Mutant she is stronger in telepathy then Xavier or Alucard. She was born with the Phoenix force died with it and came back to life with it. So are you admitting to trying to make a spite thread here? "

Are you smoking something or are you just plain stupid? 

Where is your proff for her being stronger than Prof X or Alucard? 
The Phoenix Force is NOT Jean Grey, the phoenix force is the entity that represents the life force of all beings in the omniverse and has enough power to dwarf the living tribunal. Are you trying to argue that this is Jean Grey's power? 
In what way, shape or form am I making this a spite? You are the one introducing the Phoenix Force to the argument. And as evidenced by the arguments for team Marvel, this is certainly not a spite in Alucard's favour.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Not when she tears him to shreds cuts off his and veggies his brain and hold him from reforming. Jean is the host of The Pheonix "
1. She was the temporary host of the phoenix, it's not as if every time she is used in a battle thread it suddenly becomes phoenix force vs other unlucky combatant. 2. Regular Jean Grey is NOT vegging Alucard, proffessor X would not be capable of that (he would be mad to go anywhere near Alucard's brain). 3. Hold him from reforming? Are you aware that Alucard is capable of telepathy as well? It simply isn't happening, she is practically a non-factor in this fight (in fact I don't know why I included her). "
She is an Omega level Mutant she is stronger in telepathy then Xavier or Alucard. She was born with the Phoenix force died with it and came back to life with it. So are you admitting to trying to make a spite thread here? "
Are you smoking something or are you just plain stupid?  Where is your proff for her being stronger than Prof X or Alucard? The Phoenix Force is NOT Jean Grey, the phoenix force is the entity that represents the life force of all beings in the omniverse and has enough power to dwarf the living tribunal. Are you trying to argue that this is Jean Grey's power? In what way, shape or form am I making this a spite? You are the one introducing the Phoenix Force to the argument. And as evidenced by the arguments for team Marvel, this is certainly not a spite in Alucard's favour. "
Ok wow NO WAY in hell is Phoenix close to living Tribunal at all that is ludicrous. How many times have I said it JEAN IS OMEGA! Xavier has said she is stronger there is no evidence of Alucards telepathy being able to hang with that of an Omega level mutant. You basically keep saying he can not die over and over again so it is obvious you made this thread thinking the X-Men can not hurt him. The only member you gave them strong enough is Jean. Jean is much more powerful then Xavier and again Phoenix is no were near LT. Phoenix has always been somewhere inside of Jean while she is alive that is why it is usually considered apart of her
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,156 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
Are you smoking something or are you just plain stupid?  Where is your proff for her being stronger than Prof X or Alucard? The Phoenix Force is NOT Jean Grey, the phoenix force is the entity that represents the life force of all beings in the omniverse and has enough power to dwarf the living tribunal. Are you trying to argue that this is Jean Grey's power? In what way, shape or form am I making this a spite? You are the one introducing the Phoenix Force to the argument. And as evidenced by the arguments for team Marvel, this is certainly not a spite in Alucard's favour. "
Ok wow NO WAY in hell is Phoenix close to living Tribunal at all that is ludicrous. How many times have I said it JEAN IS OMEGA! Xavier has said she is stronger there is no evidence of Alucards telepathy being able to hang with that of an Omega level mutant. You basically keep saying he can not die over and over again so it is obvious you made this thread thinking the X-Men can not hurt him. The only member you gave them strong enough is Jean. Jean is much more powerful then Xavier and again Phoenix is no were near LT. Phoenix has always been somewhere inside of Jean while she is alive that is why it is usually considered apart of her "

Clearly you have no idea how powerful the phoenix force is. This is the being that created Galactus. 

There is the evidence of Alucard mind-raping anyone who goes near him. At no point did I say that Alucard couldn't die, I only said that tearing him to pieces would do nothing (I said it once for every time you said she would tear him to bits). The Phoenix Force is stronger than the living tribunal, go look it up.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,694 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Alucard... 
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
Ok wow NO WAY in hell is Phoenix close to living Tribunal at all that is ludicrous. How many times have I said it JEAN IS OMEGA! Xavier has said she is stronger there is no evidence of Alucards telepathy being able to hang with that of an Omega level mutant. You basically keep saying he can not die over and over again so it is obvious you made this thread thinking the X-Men can not hurt him. The only member you gave them strong enough is Jean. Jean is much more powerful then Xavier and again Phoenix is no were near LT. Phoenix has always been somewhere inside of Jean while she is alive that is why it is usually considered apart of her "
Clearly you have no idea how powerful the phoenix force is. This is the being that created Galactus.  There is the evidence of Alucard mind-raping anyone who goes near him. At no point did I say that Alucard couldn't die, I only said that tearing him to pieces would do nothing (I said it once for every time you said she would tear him to bits). The Phoenix Force is stronger than the living tribunal, go look it up. "
Dude Phoenix and Galactus teamed up are not even close to Living Tribunal he can only be topped by Pre Retconned Beyonder and TOAA and Maybe Pre Retconned Molecule Man
Post by tylerwight (26 posts) See mini bio Level 3
no one's doubts that jean is amazing when she is the phoenix, but there is also professor x who is the strongest psionic during his time.  yeah the phoenix is scary and is even more devastating as the dark phoenix.  dunno what he'll do well against apocalypse.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
Clearly you have no idea how powerful the phoenix force is. This is the being that created Galactus.  There is the evidence of Alucard mind-raping anyone who goes near him. At no point did I say that Alucard couldn't die, I only said that tearing him to pieces would do nothing (I said it once for every time you said she would tear him to bits). The Phoenix Force is stronger than the living tribunal, go look it up. "
Really can you post the scan where the Phoenix Force on panelly saves Galactus
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@geraldthesloth said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
Really can you post the scan where the Phoenix Force on panelly saves Galactus "

Turn back your icon to Green Arrow :p. Your freaking me out XD.
Post by Zelrios (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I've only watched the fights and read up on alucard. Is his weird "super regneration" part of the limit system or does he always have it? Oh and all the xmen? Jean with Phoenix is absurd against anyone but alucard might win I just don't know enough about Alucard. It was interesting reading everyones posts.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Zelrios said:
" I've only watched the fights and read up on alucard. Is his weird "super regneration" part of the limit system or does he always have it? Oh and all the xmen? Jean with Phoenix is absurd against anyone but alucard might win I just don't know enough about Alucard. It was interesting reading everyones posts. "
always there, it's a kinda always on thing
Post by Zelrios (14 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@cfatalis: @cfatalis said:
" @Zelrios said:
" I've only watched the fights and read up on alucard. Is his weird "super regneration" part of the limit system or does he always have it? Oh and all the xmen? Jean with Phoenix is absurd against anyone but alucard might win I just don't know enough about Alucard. It was interesting reading everyones posts. "
always there, it's a kinda always on thing "
Well dang, I'd have to say alucard would trash everyone in a few minutes except wolverine and probably phoenix. I always thought he was BA lol.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

storm may beat him, professor x also
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

alucard wins this, just because alucard would put a bullet in everyones head before they did anything, alucard is just that kinda guy that wants to make it quick and yes he'd probably plung his arm through acouple of them just like how alucard raped rip van  with her own rifle xD and plus im sorry to say this giru but you never mentioned that jean couldnt tap into the pheniox and manus you are also right that the pheniox could probably take out alucard but for only for a short time until he regenerates xD and plunges  his arms threw her chest.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel