Alucard (Hellsing) vs Xmen

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by TheYellowFlash 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
"So whats the X-men line up: with 3 days prep Wolverine,  Storm,  Gambit,  Cyclops,  Jean,  Shadowcat,  Beast     Rouge Bishop and the FF  Against   Alucard is base form.......   Okay and most of you still think Alucard wins, Yes he can beat the xmen and FF head on, but it won't go down like that. Giving the Xmen 3 days prep and they would still lose the key factor here is you threw in FF. Reed Richards with 3 days prep and the power of the xmen at his finger tips not only given the fact with 3 days he can build almost anything with the amount of money and skill he has. I can see the xmen wining the battle but they would lose almost all of their side and then it would come down to what ever reed came up with. Never use the freaking series Alucard unless its the OVA. Alucards powers should be taken from the manga and not that stupid series, I see Alucard almost destoying everything in front of him until Reed drops him off in the phantom zone or whatever they call it in the marvel U. In the OP Alucard wins! after the whole adding the FF and Three days prep I got to say depending what reed comes up with I see them wining. "
I doubt it, it's not as if Reed knows what they're going up against. Yh, with the resources available to him he may be able to come up with something, but could he really create something powerful enough to take out alucard with no knowledge of his strength or abilities whatsoever? "
With 3 days prep time and a mind like his he can stop time!!! there sadly is no limits for his mind! Look at how he deals with characters twenty times more powerful then him, Then also remember that he has crossed time and space and battled a lot of things with the prep you give him enough time to prepare for the worse. "

Uh maybe a slight exaggeration, and I think Alucard can still pull out a win from this. Oh and just to mention yes Mr Fantastic has been able to beat enemies 20 times more powerful than him with a few days prep time but he's always known what he's going up against, in this case, it's different.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
"So whats the X-men line up: with 3 days prep Wolverine,  Storm,  Gambit,  Cyclops,  Jean,  Shadowcat,  Beast     Rouge Bishop and the FF  Against   Alucard is base form.......   Okay and most of you still think Alucard wins, Yes he can beat the xmen and FF head on, but it won't go down like that. Giving the Xmen 3 days prep and they would still lose the key factor here is you threw in FF. Reed Richards with 3 days prep and the power of the xmen at his finger tips not only given the fact with 3 days he can build almost anything with the amount of money and skill he has. I can see the xmen wining the battle but they would lose almost all of their side and then it would come down to what ever reed came up with. Never use the freaking series Alucard unless its the OVA. Alucards powers should be taken from the manga and not that stupid series, I see Alucard almost destoying everything in front of him until Reed drops him off in the phantom zone or whatever they call it in the marvel U. In the OP Alucard wins! after the whole adding the FF and Three days prep I got to say depending what reed comes up with I see them wining. "
I doubt it, it's not as if Reed knows what they're going up against. Yh, with the resources available to him he may be able to come up with something, but could he really create something powerful enough to take out alucard with no knowledge of his strength or abilities whatsoever? "
With 3 days prep time and a mind like his he can stop time!!! there sadly is no limits for his mind! Look at how he deals with characters twenty times more powerful then him, Then also remember that he has crossed time and space and battled a lot of things with the prep you give him enough time to prepare for the worse. "
Uh maybe a slight exaggeration, and I think Alucard can still pull out a win from this. Oh and just to mention yes Mr Fantastic has been able to beat enemies 20 times more powerful than him with a few days prep time but he's always known what he's going up against, in this case, it's different. "
Um not really, You need to get up to date on reed, he has access to one of the infinity gems and just to mention the first time he faced many of his foes he never knew who they where, you have given him the full FF team and the X-men masters at team work, Reed has more then enough to pull the win out here, you just pushed it to far with the FF and the prep time. Giving him 3 days prep and not knowing who he is going up against he would prep for the worst, this may be the only chance they have against him!
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Little_Sparrow said:
Uh maybe a slight exaggeration, and I think Alucard can still pull out a win from this. Oh and just to mention yes Mr Fantastic has been able to beat enemies 20 times more powerful than him with a few days prep time but he's always known what he's going up against, in this case, it's different. "
Um not really, You need to get up to date on reed, he has access to one of the infinity gems and just to mention the first time he faced many of his foes he never knew who they where, you have given him the full FF team and the X-men masters at team work, Reed has more then enough to pull the win out here, you just pushed it to far with the FF and the prep time. Giving him 3 days prep and not knowing who he is going up against he would prep for the worst, this may be the only chance they have against him! "

Perhaps so, but has reed or the FF ever faced super-vampires before? Yes, super-powered beings and entities from space he may be used to, but what about enemies whose only real weakness is holy weaponry?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Your putting the FF in this. And Reed has the Power Gem if Im not mistaken. How would this turn out I wonder........
@JThree47693 said:
"Your putting the FF in this. And Reed has the Power Gem if Im not mistaken. How would this turn out I wonder........ "

He has the power gem? Since when? And if so then it's not allowed, there can be no access to cosmic or spacial artefacts.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Jean turns into Phoenix and erases him from existence
Post by tylerwight (26 posts) See mini bio Level 3
well what would have to happen is alucard shouldn't kill anyone of the xmen who is currently romaticly connected otherwise badstuff happens.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@tylerwight said:
" well what would have to happen is alucard shouldn't kill anyone of the xmen who is currently romaticly connected otherwise badstuff happens. "
e.g you mean kill jean then scott
@cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
" well what would have to happen is alucard shouldn't kill anyone of the xmen who is currently romaticly connected otherwise badstuff happens. "
e.g you mean kill jean then scott "
He can not kill Jean
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
He can not kill Jean "
yes he can, he can't kill phoenix however
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
He can not kill Jean "
yes he can, he can't kill phoenix however "
Jean is Phoenix as soon as she is threatened she would resort to Phoenix. Even with out Phoenix she is still omega her TK could tear him to shreds and she could destroy his mind. He can be killed he said so himself only a human can as he said and jean is human
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
He can not kill Jean "
Jean is Phoenix as soon as she is threatened she would resort to Phoenix. Even with out Phoenix she is still omega her TK could tear him to shreds and she could destroy his mind. He can be killed he said so himself only a human can as he said and jean is human "
it is a symbolism really, not that alucard is weak to human, human in this case means father anderson, who is a superhuman in his own way, alucard was referring to the tenacity of human to keep on living, oh and alucard regenerates, and has the " i cannot be erased" power thing
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
He can not kill Jean "
Jean is Phoenix as soon as she is threatened she would resort to Phoenix. Even with out Phoenix she is still omega her TK could tear him to shreds and she could destroy his mind. He can be killed he said so himself only a human can as he said and jean is human "
it is a symbolism really, not that alucard is weak to human, human in this case means father anderson, who is a superhuman in his own way, alucard was referring to the tenacity of human to keep on living, oh and alucard regenerates, and has the " i cannot be erased" power thing "
Phoenix can erase him his entire history and anyone's knowledge of him in the wave of an eyelash she can make it so he never existed. Phoenix is a multiversal threat she can creat Universes. Alucard is a grain of sand his everywhere all the time thing is pointless.
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
He can not kill Jean "
it is a symbolism really, not that alucard is weak to human, human in this case means father anderson, who is a superhuman in his own way, alucard was referring to the tenacity of human to keep on living, oh and alucard regenerates, and has the " i cannot be erased" power thing "
Phoenix can erase him his entire history and anyone's knowledge of him in the wave of an eyelash she can make it so he never existed. Phoenix is a multiversal threat she can creat Universes. Alucard is a grain of sand his everywhere all the time thing is pointless. "
schoridinger cat reference: "if i believe i exist then i exist" still cannot be erased unless you prove something else
@cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
He can not kill Jean "
Phoenix can erase him his entire history and anyone's knowledge of him in the wave of an eyelash she can make it so he never existed. Phoenix is a multiversal threat she can creat Universes. Alucard is a grain of sand his everywhere all the time thing is pointless. "
schoridinger cat reference: "if i believe i exist then i exist" still cannot be erased unless you prove something else "
You do not understand how powerful she is do you? She can erase Universes there is absolutely no argument at all the Alucard has any form of a chance against Pheonix
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @tylerwight said:
He can not kill Jean "

Oh dear, Jean Grey does NOT have access to phoenix, that's just stupid. It's jean grey we're talking about here, not phoenix (they are not the same entity). Oh and clearly you should do some reading on Alucard, tearing him to shreds will do nothing.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"total spite in favor of alucard. x-men got nothing on him. "
@GIRUGAMESH: Not when she tears him to shreds cuts off his and veggies his brain and hold him from reforming. Jean is the host of The Pheonix
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Not when she tears him to shreds cuts off his and veggies his brain and hold him from reforming. Jean is the host of The Pheonix "

1. She was the temporary host of the phoenix, it's not as if every time she is used in a battle thread it suddenly becomes phoenix force vs other unlucky combatant. 
2. Regular Jean Grey is NOT vegging Alucard, proffessor X would not be capable of that (he would be mad to go anywhere near Alucard's brain). 
3. Hold him from reforming? Are you aware that Alucard is capable of telepathy as well? It simply isn't happening, she is practically a non-factor in this fight (in fact I don't know why I included her).
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Not when she tears him to shreds cuts off his and veggies his brain and hold him from reforming. Jean is the host of The Pheonix "
1. She was the temporary host of the phoenix, it's not as if every time she is used in a battle thread it suddenly becomes phoenix force vs other unlucky combatant. 2. Regular Jean Grey is NOT vegging Alucard, proffessor X would not be capable of that (he would be mad to go anywhere near Alucard's brain). 3. Hold him from reforming? Are you aware that Alucard is capable of telepathy as well? It simply isn't happening, she is practically a non-factor in this fight (in fact I don't know why I included her). "
She is an Omega level Mutant she is stronger in telepathy then Xavier or Alucard. She was born with the Phoenix force died with it and came back to life with it. So are you admitting to trying to make a spite thread here?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel