Alucard (Hellsing) vs Xmen

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Nov. 9, 2009. Last post by TheYellowFlash 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,156 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Xmen (Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, Cyclops, Jean, Shadowcat, Beast). 

One condition: Alucard cannot use any limited seal removals, he must remain in base form. 

Who wins? 

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@GIRUGAMESH: can he eat wolvie?
@Nerx said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: can he eat wolvie? "

Lol I guess, but no demon hounds are allowed (they come into play at level 1).
Post by ReiKai (3,509 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I don't see him killing Wolverine, but then none of them can kill him. Most of them get a bullet to the head.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This is like that old Uncanny X-men comic i have they all gang up on Dracula who has the hots for Storm and they could only hold him down not a kill or win. but then again this alucard is more powerful and agile then the 616 one
@ReiKai said:
"I don't see him killing Wolverine, but then none of them can kill him. Most of them get a bullet to the head. "

Yeah, I picture it as Alucard appears behind one of them, said unfortunate individual gets an arm thrusted through their back, the others soon follow, and Wolvie is left for last, since he's the only one who isn't going down with one hit. However, repeated jackal shots should put wolverine down for good, they were specifically designed for regenerators.
@Kelleth: judging by that he would rayp storm

@Kelleth said:

"This is like that old Uncanny X-men comic i have they all gang up on Dracula who has the hots for Storm and they could only hold him down not a kill or win. but then again this alucard is more powerful and agile then the 616 one "  

Very true; even in base form, Alucard should'nt have much difficulty in destroying the xmen. Maybe I should throw the fantastic four into the mix to slightly even it.

Ok, if it helps, the Xmen also get Rogue and Bishop, as well as 3 days prep time.
Actually the Jackal was meant for Vampires still and more effective against the Psuedo-Vamps with explosive mercury rounds. They won't kill Wolverine. Logan has hard his heart exploded inside his chest and he healed from that.
@ReiKai: by Daisy right? or Quake after the quarrel with Bardas
Quake. Either way it shows Wolvie ain't dying. Alucard doesn't negate regen with his guns. Having his brains creamed by World War Hulk didn't keep Wolverine down long. It comes down to Logan and Alucard in an endless stalemate.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
total spite in favor of alucard. x-men got nothing on him.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"total spite in favor of alucard. x-men got nothing on him. "

Damn right (though dunno if it's a total spite, I did throw in the FF to make it slightly fairer). Oh and Reikai, Wolverine is dying, the fact is his regenerative and healing abilities do not make him invincible. Surely Logan would die if he got his head cut off by a hand thrust from Alucard. If not, please provide scans where Wolvie gets his head torn off and survives, or has his brains destroyed but still lives.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Xaiver could turn him into a vedgtable, but he's not in here so whatev 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Xaiver could turn him into a vedgtable, but he's not in here so whatev  "
why?, remember alucard's last gained power?

he can exist indefiniteably, and he can reform himself
@cfatalis: even the mental realm as shown when schrodinger invaded the psyche of seras during zorin's mind rape
@Nerx: that's a different concept altogether
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: even the mental realm as shown when schrodinger invaded the psyche of seras during zorin's mind rape "

This ^^ 

@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
why?, remember alucard's last gained power?  he can exist indefiniteably, and he can reform himself "

Alucard cannot use any limited seal removals, he must remain in base form. Which means he doesn't have any of that.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Nerx said:
" @cfatalis: even the mental realm as shown when schrodinger invaded the psyche of seras during zorin's mind rape "

This ^^ 

@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
why?, remember alucard's last gained power?  he can exist indefiniteably, and he can reform himself "
 Alucard cannot use any limited seal removals, he must remain in base form. Which means he doesn't have any of that. "
he had actually, so far the limiter is only shown the capability of using his shadow army, or him reverting back

so no,schrondinger power is always existant
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel