Alucard( Hellsing) vs Nui Harime( Kill La Kill)

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on June 4, 2014. Last post by akronawol17 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,336 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Nui Harime
Nui Harime

V.s.

CONDITIONS

-She uses the scissor blade

-Alucard is pre-schodringer

-Neither has knowledge of the other's abilities

-In Character

Post by Dream (8,324 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Alucard chews Nui up and gains another familiar. :P

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

There's no way she's going to kill Alucard with his nigh-immortality.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Alucard with either mid or high difficulty depending on speed. I do believe Nui is faster but im not sure by how much.

Nui has mind control on a higher level then Alucard's ,just putting this out there.

@MrASSH0LE: Except Alucard's body is a collective of millions of souls and her method of mind control involves controlling her foe like a puppet via Life Fibers. The many souls within Alucard make it highly doubtful that she can easily control him via such a method.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

is he omnipresent? yes or nah?

@OfficialRikudouSennin: This is pre-Schrodinger Alucard. So no omnipresence.

Alucard anyway

@Dream: Nui's mind control functions as a  thread that gets into your brain and controls it.Souls are not really relevant in that context . I also don't remember Alucard ever evading mind control in that way.

@MrASSH0LE said:

@Dream: Nui's mind control functions as a thread that gets into your brain and controls it.Souls are not really relevant in that context . I also don't remember Alucard ever evading mind control in that way.

hm did he ever control a zombie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@MrASSH0LE: The issue with controlling Alucard would be a problem similar to how Zorin Blitz attempted to cast her illusions on Seras when she gained her full vampire power. Having more than one soul or personality within a target would make it difficult to just about impossible to control or manipulate said person with mental powers due to the various personalities contained within that person. Now imagine how that would work with the millions of souls present in Alucard. Unless Nui is a telepath on the level of someone like Professor X (which I don't think so since her means of mental control are through injecting Life Fibers in the brains of her foes), I don't picture her Mental Refitting working on Alucard.

Post by 619locust (105 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Wait so Nui has regen-negating scissors? I'm pretty sure just by basic power scaling alone she trumps cutting a tank shell by magnitudes. Its basically Dandy Man vs Alucard again, except this time Dandy (Nui) has at least multi-block level stats. If Intangibility is disabled, I could actually see her pulling consistent wins, even with level zero.

My reasoning is regen-negating scissors, toon-force precision, overwhelming strength advantage, and speed. Ryuko cut 110,000,000 tennis balls to tiny fiberous shreds (implying an astronomically retarded number of slashes, upwards from a billion easilly) in an instant BOS only to be blitzed and completely fodderized by Nui despite being in a much faster and stronger state. Alucard shouldn't even be able to see her, that's FAR faster than Rip Van Winkle's jet-blitzing bullet.

@619locust: The Scissor Blades were made specifically for cutting Life Fibers and screwing up the regenerative abilities of Life Fiber-enhanced beings, not negating regeneration in others. They wouldn't do anything to affect Alucard's regeneration here.

Post by 619locust (105 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Dream: i see, then without that buff I must withdraw my statement. I misunderstood the specifics if her abilities

Post by cosmicdude (489 posts) See mini bio Level 9

As stated above alucard wins!

Post by Bigheart711 (4,217 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Alucard annihilates another one.

Post by CosmicKnight75 (2,100 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Actually will be a fight for Alucard if he tries to just overpower her since she's physically much stronger. Even with hounds, I dont see them tearing someone with her durability, strength, and healing factor apart and I believe pure Life Fiber beings like Nui dont really tire. This fight will go on for a long time without a real outcome to me.

Post by katanalauncher (554 posts) See mini bio Level 6
How does Aluard win when all of his stats are inferior? Sure he has millions of souls it would just take a long time to kill him, his dc is building level if I recall, there's no way he can seriously harm nui.
Post by CosmicKnight75 (2,100 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@katanalauncher: Harime lolstomps Town Level fighters, being easily above Ryuko, The Elite 4 and likely Satsuki at her first introduction. She's above these two in fighting

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel