Alphonse Elric VS Big Daddy

Topic started by LordCraven on Aug. 7, 2010. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by LordCraven (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Alphonse Elric

Big Daddy (Delta) 

Al is a skilled fighter, Delta has a big drill. 
Delta has Plasmids, Al has Alchemy.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i thought you meant the superhero...
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein said:
" i thought you meant the superhero... "
Yea i thought he meant from kick ass, i was about to get my face palm gif ready
@TheManipulater:  Really? I feel either side could have a chance depending on Daddy's equipment.
@rein said:

" @TheManipulater:  Really? I feel either side could have a chance depending on Daddy's equipment. "

Meh i guess, a rocket launcher could do the trick
@TheManipulater: While Al is bulletproof, the guns from the FMA universe didn't seem to be as advanced as the ones in ours. it's possible armor piercing rounds could do the trick.
@rein said:
" @TheManipulater: While Al is bulletproof, the guns from the FMA universe didn't seem to be as advanced as the ones in ours. it's possible armor piercing rounds could do the trick. "
Probably, big daddy was the only one besides the girl who pwned in the movie
Post by jealousforever (179 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@TheManipulater:  

Really? You don't watch FMA Don't you? If Alphonse Elric has the Philosopher stone he wins this without any difficulties. Alphonse is to intelligent & strategies for Big Daddy, He was able to out smart Pride & Kimblee Together. 
Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@rein: There's nothing under that armor though.  It's not like the bullets would pierce flesh.  Elric all the way imo.  Plasmids and drills pale in comparison to alchemy.
@jealousforever said:
" @TheManipulater:   Really? You don't watch FMA Don't you? If Alphonse Elric has the Philosopher stone he wins this without any difficulties. Alphonse is to intelligent & strategies for Big Daddy, He was able to out smart Pride & Kimblee Together.  "
We were talking about big daddy from ''kick-ass'' any way, al doesn't have the philosophers stone
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Al all the way , does he get feats from the movie?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel