Allen Walker vs Naruto Uzumaki

Topic started by YouFinished on July 18, 2011. Last post by YouFinished 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
State of mind: in character 
Knowledge: none 
Prep: none 
start 30 meters apart   
Allen's sword is in effect.  
1st scenario: speed equal 
2nd scenario: no restrictions 
win is by k.o or death. 
who takes it? 
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Honestly, I think Naruto would handle him with mid difficult. If you threw Naruto into D Grayman, he would be around the level of a General.
@JThree47605:  
how so? oh, and allen is also technically general level since his battle with tyki.
Post by SilverSavage (270 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I give this to Allen because throughout the series he was casually dodging Bullets from Akuma (speed/ Reactions). Plus he was able to go toe to toe with Tyki (strength). In the end i feel that Allen should be able to win with mid difficulty. 
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@YouFinished said:
@JThree47605:  how so? oh, and allen is also technically general level since his battle with tyki.
Unleashed Tykki tore a whole in Allens ass, and I wouldn't put Allen at General level quite yet, Level 4 Akuma always gives him hell, most Generals could one shot L4 Akumas. The real reason I'm giving this to Naruto is because of the Nine Tails I just don't see Allen doing a whole lot of damage to Naruto
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
allen has shown the ability to dodge bullets naruto hasnt really shown feats like that, so i would assume allen has an advantage speed wise 

naruto currently is a power house he can take out armys 

duriblity? naruto easy 

healing? allen walker. he gets ripped apart in battles and the next second he still duking it out. 

close fight i say naruto
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Naruto: sage-mode clones, a barrage of rasengans, rasen-shurikens, thousands upon thousands of clones (that can also be in sage mode), and finally, being able to control the kyuubi's demonic powers. Super speed, strength, and durability with above high tier peak-human regeneration.
walker should win.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
imo allen should win this but it could go either way
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@YouFinished: Can Allen even hurt him??
I mean the only reason he could beat Akumas and Noah was cause they were weak against innocence  
@BattleHeiz:  yes, he can definitely hurt him.  
the weakness of akumas is innocence, yes, but it doesn't affect allen's destructive feats when put against characters from other universes. he still needs the destructive capacity for the things he has done, regardless akumas' weakness or not.
@YouFinished: I know but those 4 lvl akumas he could never beat guys like them without innocence
@BattleHeiz
of course, innocence is his only thing he has. 
@YouFinished: BTW did you like apostille?
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
When taking out a group, Allen could always do this
And when considering power, Allen forced himself to 100% while he was still recovering, on order to stop an Out-of-Control Innocence that was destroying an island and towns.
And if you didn't realize from the image, the thing was about the size of Godzilla.
@ReiKai:  
yeah it was big but i don't think he can do that anymore. well he hasn't done it since he got crown clown. but he still has many other aoe attacks to take out clones, his crown clown can branch out or he can do these: 

@BattleHeiz said:
@YouFinished: BTW did you like apostille?
sorry but wha?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel