All the Espada vs Yamamoto

Topic started by edwardnewgate on June 6, 2010. Last post by sickVisionz 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by edwardnewgate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 I think yamamoto because the espada couldnt even kill soifon or marechiyo omaeda
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@edwardnewgate said:
"  I think yamamoto because the espada couldnt even kill soifon or marechiyo omaeda "
That was 1 Espada, and Soifon and Omaeda only survived because Hachi showed up and saved their asses.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
  • Baraggan would rip him  a new one, try punching him ... c'mon 
  • He fast enough to tag Starrk?
  • If Lerroux manages to headshot him with an eye its game over for the coffin dodger
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
"
  • If Lerroux manages to headshot him with an eye its game over for the coffin dodger
"
he wouldn't puch, tag, or get shot in the head, he just blow up the whole city and be done with it
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: mmm... I wonder why the Arrancars stop using their Garganta and Negacion in fights... like how they managed to create a 'safe zone' for aizen and his buddies to escape at the end of the rukia arc

If they can use that offensively then they may have a better chance
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx said:
"
"
So many flaws
  • Why would he punch him? He can create enough flames to engluf Barragan and kill him before Barrgan can disperse the flames.
  • Shunsui tagged Starrk, why cant Yamamoto who outran both Shunsui and Ukitake.
  • Yamamoto kills him with ease. From numbers 9-3 are canon fodder for Yamamoto.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,499 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
"
"

barrangan cant age flames so he'd be burn to a crisp, starrk's speed was equal to shunshi and yamaji is faster than shunshi, lerroux would be cut in half before he even realized it,, the rest get burned to a crisp...yama is just too powerful
Post by edwardnewgate (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

yh yamamoto is too good for the espada

starrk was a big let down and yammy doesnt deserve to be the cero espada

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: set up time i guest
Post by sickVisionz (4,307 posts) See mini bio Level 24
If it's a gauntlet style matchup, Yamamoto wins without breaking a sweat.  If it's all of them ganging up on him at once, I think he'll get laid out.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel