All out War

Topic started by xlab3000 on Aug. 1, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Letze Batallion (250 soldiers)

Resident Evil Creatures (500 creatures total. 100 of each)

Titans (30 total, 15 of them are 20m, 15 of them are 10m)

Pokemon (no legendaries, pseudo-legendaries and mega evolutions) 1 of each pokemon.

The Covenant (600 soldiers total, 100 of each type, no prophets)

The Avengers (Marvel Cinematic)

Homunculus (anime & manga feats)

Battlefield: New York City

Everyone has standard equipment.

No ghost, poison, psychic & dark pokemon. Also no Jigglypuff.

Anime and Manga feats for Pokemon no video game stats.

The Major leads the Batallion.

The covenant gets no air ships.

The Arbiter is the leader of the covenant.

Types of Covenant I'm using: Grunts, Brutes, Elites, Flies, Jackals, and Hunters

The creatures I'm using for Resident Evil are in the red circles.

No BFR allowed.

Round 1: No one can get infected by the zombies.

Round 2: Everyone has knowledge of everyone else's strengths and weaknesses except the Titans (obviously). Anyone can get infected by the zombies.

Round 3: Everyone gets 1 week prep except Titans (obviously). The Covenant can get air ships in this one. BFR is allowed in this one too.

Who wins?

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Homunculus gang and Avengers are my favourites in this game, coming @ 3rd are the covenant. The rest are basic fodder in comparison.

Post by flashback180 (757 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Homunculus or Pokemon

I'm favoring more towards the Pokemon team since they still have way too much hax and they overwhelm in numbers. Even normal Pokemons will have moves like sing , perish song, protect, substitute,etc..

and then we have Pokemon that doesn't make any sense if we put them in a fight like slugma i dont think even (movie) thor can hold molten lava in his hands.

based on the pokedex data some of then can solo the titan team.

The only other team that cam match them are the Homunculus mainly Pride .

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,471 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I feel the The Covenant will win this battle, they have the best weapons and they are pretty dangerous.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,014 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Pokemon or Covenant, movie avengers can take the other groups.

@flashback180: Pokemans are useless without trainers.

@Low: not really, wild Pokemon have the same stats as a trained one, its just the trained one progress faster due to the trainer .Some Wild Pokemon even more dangerous , IIRC a Gyarados can wipe out an entire city.

Besides its not like Pokemon are dumb for the most part they are smart as humans Meowth is literally the brains of his team.

I'm only familiar with the first generation from the anime , But based on what i read there are many Pokemon with more DC.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,313 posts) See mini bio Level 14

here is just Machamp bio guys

Machamp is a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon with four well-muscled arms. Its skin is bluish gray, and it has red eyes and pale yellow lips. On its head, there are three, brown ridges right above its eyes. It has two arms on each side of its body: a pair located in the normal position, and another pair directly above that attaches on the top of the shoulders. It wears legless black tights along with a golden power-save belt. Its legs have considerable muscle tone, and its feet have two toes.

Machamp punches extremely fast, throwing five hundred punches a second. With only one hand, it can move a mountain. Because of its four arms, it can hit from a multitude of angles and pin all of its foe's limbs at once. However, it has poor dexterity, and cannot handle delicate work without its arms becoming tangled. It is a rash Pokémon that rushes into action without forethought. Machamp can be found living in the mountains.

500 punches in a sec with one hand and can physically move a mountain. Yet again it cannot do delicate work, but he is in a fight so i doubt his arms become tangled.

Pokemon IMO win and for some ghost types can they even be touch here?

Post by Sonata (35,428 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The first 3 teams get crushed easily. The last four standing is a tough one. I believe the Avengers would come in fourth, but I believe the covenant will win due to their superior tech.

Post by Asura_Uchiha (47 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The Covenant take this one

what the hell i was looking through more pokemon Bios and look at this for Alakazam

Alakazam is characterized by its humanoid structure and large mustache. The female Alakazam has a significantly shorter mustache than the male. Its snout is long and thin, and it has long, ear-like spikes extending from the back of its head. It has brown armor-like sections over its chest, shoulders, forearms and knees, which cover its yellow skeletal body. There are three toes on each foot, each of which has a white claw. It wields a silver spoon in each hand, each of which acts as an amplifier for its psychic abilities. Alakazam is able to lower the accuracy of its opponents by bending the spoons it wields, using its signature move Kinesis.

Alakazam is able to use all forms of psychic abilities. These powers are used to move its body, as opposed to its weak muscles. It also uses its psychic powers to hold up its head, which is too heavy to be supported by its neck, due to its continually growing brain. It is said to have an excellent memory and can remember everything that it has experienced since hatching as an Abra, and has an IQ that is at 5,000. It is found in urban areas.

An IQ of 5,000. What the hell also here are the index for it in different games

RedIts brain can outperform a super-computer. Its intelligence quotient is said to be 5,000.
Blue
YellowA Pokémon that can memorize anything. It never forgets what it learns -- that's why this Pokémon is smart.
StadiumA Pokémon that uses psychic power. It is highly intelligent and capable of instantly identifying its foe's weakness.
GoldClosing both its eyes heightens all its other senses. This enables it to use its abilities to their extremes.
SilverIts brain cells multiply continually until it dies. As a result, it remembers everything.
CrystalIt has an IQ of 5000. It calculates many things in order to gain the edge in every battle.
Stadium 2Closing both its eyes heightens all its other senses. This enables it to use its abilities to their extremes.
RubyAlakazam's brain continually grows, making its head far too heavy to support with its neck. This Pokémon holds its head up using its psychokinetic power instead.
SapphireAlakazam's brain continually grows, infinitely multiplying brain cells. This amazing brain gives this Pokémon an astoundingly high IQ of 5,000. It has a thorough memory of everything that has occurred in the world.
EmeraldWhile it has strong psychic abilities and high intelligence, an Alakazam's muscles are very weak. It uses psychic power to move its body.
FireRedIt does not like physical attacks very much. Instead, it freely uses extra-sensory powers to defeat foes.
LeafGreenIts brain can outperform a supercomputer. Its IQ (intelligence quotient) is said to be around 5,000.
DiamondIts superb memory lets it recall everything it has experienced from birth. Its IQ exceeds 5,000.
PearlIts highly developed brain is on par with a supercomputer. It can use all forms of psychic abilities.
PlatinumThe spoons clutched in its hands are said to have been created by its psychic powers.
HeartGoldClosing both its eyes heightens all its other senses. This enables it to use its abilities to their extremes.
SoulSilverIts brain cells multiply continually until it dies. As a result, it remembers everything.
BlackThe spoons clutched in its hands are said to have been created by its psychic powers.
White
Black 2The spoons clutched in its hands are said to have been created by its psychic powers.
White 2
XIts brain cells multiply continually until it dies. As a result, it remembers everything.
YIts brain can outperform a super-computer. Its intelligence quotient is said to be 5,000.

just to get a idea of the numbers there are about 718 Pokemon.Even if you remove all the ghost,dark,physic,legendary type there would still be over 500 .

Where most have some absurd feats Magcargo is literally hotter than the surface of the sun.

@Sonata said:

The first 3 teams get crushed easily. The last four standing is a tough one. I believe the Avengers would come in fourth, but I believe the covenant will win due to their superior tech.

Not to mention they are organized. Its usually very hard to play against them, especially the tactics in Halo 2. I just charge straight in and hack n slash.

Post by chirothewolf (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The covenant or the Avengers

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

600+ pokemon come in with the kill easily.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

600+ pokemon come in with the kill easily.

Over 200 of those fall easy pray to titans. 200 more gets killed by the Letz bettalion. In fact, Homonculus gang, Avengers or Covenent can almost solo them Pokemon.

I mean, I don't think Pokemon have any sort of measures for the likes of Hulk, Greed or Envy for the matter.

Post by othus12 (7,033 posts) See mini bio Level 13

pokemons FTW. psy types and ghost types will screw the other teams.

@othus12 said:

pokemons FTW. psy types and ghost types will screw the other teams.

Or....Pride devours them all. What's more is, Pride will gain all their abilities.

Post by othus12 (7,033 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Low: before or after he gets mindblasted?

@othus12: pokemon are a lot stronger than you think they would be for some reason :p lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel