All out Battle!

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on April 20, 2014. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 3 months ago.
Post by shinjihirako123 (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9

All out battle between these affiliations

The Vongola Familia

The pirate Alliance

SternRitter

Akatsuki

The residents of the Infinity Fortress

Fairy Tail Guild

SPEED IS EQUAL!

Battle takes place at the cell games.

Scenario 1: No Knowledge

Scenario 2: 1 Hour of Prep.

Everyone at strongest

Only characters with feats. Not the Fodder.

Everyone Is 20 Meters apart

No Teaming up with other teams. Causes even more variables

No Edo

Everyone at Full Health

since its full health, nagato is there instead of Pein and the 6 bodies

They are In character But all have Knowledge of their teammate's abilities.

Post by Vapovile (1,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I...don't even know where to begin.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,408 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Vapovile: Lol. I'm, Sure you and I have the exact same opinion on who wins this.

Post by Vapovile (1,752 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@FormerCrimsonKing: Who do you think wins this, because I see a billion different ways this could end. Some things I'd like to know are;

• Is Obito in his Juubi form?
  • What versions of the Varia are we using?
  • Are there any restrictions on teaming up?
  • How far away is everyone?

So...many...characters xD

Post by takashichea (10,968 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I had a talk with Dream about restricting the number of combatants due to Black Demon's matches. We didn't want to alienate any users.

When you use so many groups and use a common title All Out Battle, it's going to generate some dupes.

Edit:

Remove Seven Sea Alliances - You're not going to get much info on them.

I changed op

@Vapovile: Man, Soooo many different factors but I'm going with the Infinity Fortress.

Especially With Scenario 2

Post by Low (1,171 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Tsuna has shown to react at lightspeed = 99% of the matchup won. @shinjihirako123: Question: Given that speed is equal, what about reaction speed? Or attack/combat speed?

@Low: Speed is completely Irrelevant. Even if it wasn't, Team Getbackers have been past that level for a while. Speed equal usually means reactions as well.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The cast from GetBackers shown in the pics stomp and that's excluding Ban

Post by Dream (7,222 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The big issue I'm seeing here is those involved with teams that have alternate forms, mentalities or power-ups that can be milked. For instance:

• Can Luffy use Gears?
  • Do Logia users get their elemental intangibility?
  • Does Obito/ Tobi get access to the Juubi's power?
  • Does Ginji snap into his "Lightning Emperor" personality?

This kind of battle is one big mess of variables that should be made clear. If you don't make things more clear in the next 24 hours, I'm locking this up. Also, I'm gonna to consider taka's proposal of restricting the number of teams that are used in multi-team matches since it's one big mess of things that one has to determine for a match compared to battle royales with individuals.

My OP states that it's everyone in their strongest form that answers all of your questions. I stated the limitations in the Op. So yes, everyone gets their abilities. The only Limitation I have is equal speed. As for Luffy's gears, Yes he gets the strength power up but not the speed.

@shinjihirako123: Then does mean Akatsuki members resurrected as Edo zombies get that ability as well and Nagato has full access to his abilities rather than using the Pein bodies?

As I've covered, having this kind of mess is one huge mess of variables to factor in.

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team Getbackers would win regardless. But the OP is a bit vague. It's also arguable whether Akatsuki is stronger as Edo or not. They are much harder to kill but as said by Madara and others, Edo tensei are slightly mitigated in power compared to their live selves.

good points. Changed OP

@taichokage: Kabuto had hinted that he made modifications to the dead Akatsuki members that made their abilities improved greatly compared to their time alive beyond the immortality and regeneration gained with the Edo form, hence why I asked if this was a factor.

Now that you mention it he did. It's Orochimaru who doesn't bring out that potential. Kabuto's Edo Tensei is superior.

@taichokage said:

Team Getbackers would win regardless. But the OP is a bit vague. It's also arguable whether Akatsuki is stronger as Edo or not. They are much harder to kill but as said by Madara and others, Edo tensei are slightly mitigated in power compared to their live selves.

This.

Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Without God Ginji and Juubi Obito I would say that either the Sternritter or Vongola would win assuming current Bach is being used. The Pirate Alliance have a very good shot at winning as well. How powerful is God Ginji anyway? I'm planning on watching GB as soon as I'm done rewatching YYH (on the part where Yusuke is about to fight Sensui in the cave).
The pirate Alliance would lose to either the Stern Ritter or Vongola. Law is the only one with a lot of hax whereas the other 2 groups have a lot of it, and no weak links like Usopp for instance.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel