all dicloniuses (Elfen Lied) vs Lelouch and Rolo (Code Geass)

Topic started by soil on Oct. 3, 2012. Last post by Elfenlied1012 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by soil (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Its a worldwide battle so it doesn't take place in a room or city

CG team's goal is to assassinate the queen (Lucy) or make her unable to do anything and kill all the rest...

(no knightmares or Order of he Black Knights) ...of course they have prep time

this is the manga version of Lucy so she can kill everyone whose place she knows

Elfen team's goal is to protect the queen/stay alive

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How powerfull are Lelouch and Rolo? IIRC aren't there like a couple of milion Dicloniuses around the globe? also Lucy in the manga wasn't she capable to rip the planet apart or was it a city.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

She was nearing continent buster right at the very end of the manga but this did cause her to melt into a puddle as well.

Considering it's Lelouch and his mastery of the http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosGambit I'd say Lelouch wins.

Post by taichokage (12,923 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'm not sure. A direct confrontation is suicide for team Lelouch. It's all about strategy. Worldwide battlefield with access to random people to influence with the Geass is probably the thing that tips it in team Lelouch's favor.
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Neither of them are particularly good fighters (maybe rollo is, but his heart has a tendency to explode and all) on team lelouch, and while they are masters of planning because this is the manga there are 200+ diclonius including two literal tank creatures, most of these diclonius being bag headed and unable to be effected by the geass.They would simply overwhelm them. If it was the anime things easily go to lelouch, with the limited range and utility of vector abilities he could just tell them to pop off their own head over and over again leading to his ultimate victory.

Post by soil (7 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Elfenlied1012:

most of these diclonius being bag headed and unable to be effected by the geass

I'm not totally sure since in the end of CG Lelouch with double g-eyes was able to geass the Collective Unconsciousness that had no sense organs at all

@soil: well lets not pretend anyone here actually has any knowledge of how that scene works. I mean theoretically its an ever present thing and ever watching like "god" so its a matter of perception maybe? either way that whole scene is quiet a few points shy of concrete.

@niBBit: nah thats more post series and supposedly "under control", it's localized in japan until the infection becomes airborne

but from how the series ends they found a way to coexist kinda or that vaccine is the most effective vaccine in human history.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel