All bleach vs all one piece vs all naruto

Topic started by sasuke0447 on Feb. 21, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

so what anime do u think would win
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Umm it comes down to one piece and bleach and we have not seen all of the powers or anything from both but as of now I say one piece the logias and some paramencia but I think aizen a barragan can also win this.

how come u dont think naruto isnt any good
Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@sasuke0447: They don't have anyone that can compete with those two 

Captain Aizen>>>>>>>>>>>Uchihas 
Blackbeard>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madara Uchiha 
Kizaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4th hokage and raikage 
Whitebeard or military buster call>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All the villages  

Generally the scale gap in power is: 

Bleach>One piece>>Naruto 

The only thing naruto has going for him is the fox,sharingan, and madara, raikage would help but not much one piece and bleach have things to surpass all of those.

but i think if naruto learned more than just wind and water and get a sword kinda like sasuke accept diff shape and but his wind or water in it and then find a way to mix all the foxs power and sage mode together that would be awesome
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@sasuke0447:  Read the new rules please.            LINK
Post by taichokage (15,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige said:
" @sasuke0447: They don't have anyone that can compete with those two  Captain Aizen>>>>>>>>>>>Uchihas Blackbeard>>>>>>>>>>>>>Madara Uchiha Kizaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4th hokage and raikage Whitebeard or military buster call>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All the villages   Generally the scale gap in power is:  Bleach>One piece>>Naruto  The only thing naruto has going for him is the fox,sharingan, and madara, raikage would help but not much one piece and bleach have things to surpass all of those. "
everything you said.
@sasuke0447 said:
" but i think if naruto learned more than just wind and water and get a sword kinda like sasuke accept diff shape and but his wind or water in it and then find a way to mix all the foxs power and sage mode together that would be awesome "
yeah it would be. Naruto in the last year has jumped dramatically in power, but if he had a good weapon and/or could control his biju like virtually all the other jinchuuriki then he would be invincible in the naruto world.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Aizen solo
@battleheiz said:
" Aizen solo "
Yeah I'm afraid so.
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sasuke0447:  This falls under the threads that are banned on the site. because two entire universes have an infinite possibilities of defeating each other, resulting in the battle going nowhere forever and forever. 
Rule thread on sixth.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel