Alita VS Elle Ragu

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 17, 2013. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by kageyame (27 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I see that people only know Shadow skill based on the anime..

So for those that think that eletromagnetic punch shown above, or worse yet, a simple Hertza Haoen would be all that's needed, here's a Kageryuu Gougar from Elle (an no, she don't need to do that adrenaline pumping from the anime)

And notice that the one receiving (Gau Ban), which was absurdly weaker than her at the time, survived (ok, he would die if not for a certain person interference that I would not post the name thanks to it being a huge spoiler).

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The ZOTT arena has force-fields designed to withstand nukes. It's not even enough to stop the force of its contenders.

Much less hold up against the Tunguska's main weapon, which cut through everything as if it were wet toilet paper.

And Alita has that things power source.
 Guys who can do things like this were just slightly above the norm for the ZOTT.
 And there's somethin you seem to be missing about the Hertza Haeon. It Bypasses most durability. Unless you can create a counter-vibration to it or your body (or materials making it up) are extraordinarily dense, a Hertza Haeon will go right through and destroy your insides. Alita can even send soliton waves through plasma to destroy you.

I'm sorry to say, but even Manga Elle just can't compete.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,732 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@kageyame: @ReiKai said:

The ZOTT arena has force-fields designed to withstand nukes. It's not even enough to stop the force of its contenders.

Much less hold up against the Tunguska's main weapon, which cut through everything as if it were wet toilet paper.

And Alita has that things power source.
Guys who can do things like this were just slightly above the norm for the ZOTT.
And there's somethin you seem to be missing about the Hertza Haeon. It Bypasses most durability. Unless you can create a counter-vibration to it or your body (or materials making it up) are extraordinarily dense, a Hertza Haeon will go right through and destroy your insides. Alita can even send soliton waves through plasma to destroy you.

I'm sorry to say, but even Manga Elle just can't compete.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: Dude, stop making spite threads, Alita would destroy Elle, not even how much I like Elle as a character will change my mind...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel