Alita VS Elle Ragu

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Feb. 17, 2013. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 16

since there is a lot of saber fights lately this is different

Rules

no prep , in character , standard gear/equipment , speed is equal if there is a problem

Location - Scrapyard

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Alita explodes her head. Good day.

@ReiKai: what?

If I have to explain that statement, then it means you haven't read Battle Angel (aka GUNNM)

@ReiKai: I'll read it later

You won't need to.

@ReiKai: not bad but this fight won't be easy

Yes. it will be incredibly easy for Alita. Because all she has to do is Touch Elle and it's over. That's it. Elle has no counter defense to it and Elle's biggest moves require time for her to build momentum and adrenaline, which means she'll never have time to use them.

@ReiKai: elle is faster then her so again not easy

You really don't know a damn thing about Alita, do you? Alita is so much faster than Elle it's not funny.

@ReiKai: LOL calm down it's not that serious

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: It isn't, but it gets annoying after you say "it's not an easy fight" for the 100th time even tho it's a complete stomp.

You just make bad matches.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ReliusClover: hahah

that's why i only make fights in characters i know.. unless i'm bored

@ReliusClover: it's annoying for you to say that it a bad match for the 100th time like really come on I know what I am doing so don't tell me what to do OK?

@ReliusClover: @ReiKai: TBH this fight all depends on what body alita has since elle has on body so am guessing you two think she has her strongest body that why she wins but she doesn't that is why I said this won't be easy

And you give that Exact same speech in almost all of your threads. It's been blatantly obvious to everyone that you don't know what you're doing and that your knowledge of these characters is severely lacking. Even with speed equalized, Elle still has no chance. It wouldn't matter what body Alita is in, because he moveset doesn't change much. She can still do the one move that would spell the end for Elle, and it's her most Basic attack;t he Hertza Haeon.

Hertza Haeon (also called Hertzer Hauen) – "Heart Hitting" (the German word for heart is 'Herz', but this word might also refer to the unit 'Hertz' used for frequences). One of Alita's most commonly used moves, the Hertza Haeon is a strike that delivers a high-frequency vibration to the victim, concentrating kinetic energy that when used correctly can be used to destroy or at least disrupt function of the brain or heart

She's used it to destroy peoples arms as well. The only difference with her later bodies is she can deliver it with just a grazing touch. Her Civilian bodies would require full contact, which she is more than capable of delivering quite easily. Alita at her strongest utterly Destroys Elle. She is contending with people who can karate chop 120story buildings in half and shatter asteroids.

@ReiKai: calm down and stop BEING RUDE PLEASE like really your taking this too seriously like why? and what about you mr. know it all acting all tough behind a screen like really what is your problem? so how fast is she. what about you you don't know what your doing either since your saying all this crap for reason so back off please, I admit this fight was sort of a mix and match experiment I wanted to do more with this fight so my bad on my part but you should not tell other what to do your fights are better if you even do fights which is like once in a blue moon

bump

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: idk who elle is. can u post some feats?

here are some

@FormerCrimsonKing:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel