alex mercer vs might guy

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Jan. 18, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
what are with all these mercer threads lol. he's not a anime character.
anyway mercer can't actually die. He has a healing regenerative factor even great then wolverine. If we were to ignore that fact however, i think guy would be able to overwhelm him with his massive amounts of speed and power.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
TR
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Zephernix: Whats TR?
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein said:
" what are with all these mercer threads lol. he's not a anime character. anyway mercer can't actually die. He has a healing regenerative factor even great then wolverine. If we were to ignore that fact however, i think guy would be able to overwhelm him with his massive amounts of speed and power. "
Yeah, seriously, I think SSJSuperman has developed a fetish for Mercer. And the one vein the think everyone forgets is that there are limits to his regeneration, and as a natural balance, his regeneration comes from the same pool of "power" as his offensive abilities. So, the more you damage him, the less energy he has to blow on tentacle attacks.

As long as Mercer has nothing to eat (people wise, not sub sandwiches) then any ridiculously strong character can beat him. Dunno about Guy Sensei.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Mercer took a nuclear explosion, I don't know if Guy can seal the deal. Guy is faster and stronger by far, but I don't know that he can put him away before he gets tired. Especially if he goes big with a gates move and Mercer somehow survives it.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@John_Martone:
a  fetish no i just wonted to make at lest one good battle with at guy.
@ssjsuperman: Hey, I totally dug the kimimaro one!

@Alexman113 said:
" Mercer took a nuclear explosion, I don't know if Guy can seal the deal. Guy is faster and stronger by far, but I don't know that he can put him away before he gets tired. Especially if he goes big with a gates move and Mercer somehow survives it. "
True, I think you'd need consistent, steady damage to widdle Mercer away. Guy and his gates techs rely on obliterating the opponent, or at least doing a crippling amount of damage, at great expense to his own stamina. Any game with Merer has to be a long game, Guy-sensei strikes me an amazing strength sprinter, not an endurance god.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Alexman113 said:
" Mercer took a nuclear explosion, I don't know if Guy can seal the deal. Guy is faster and stronger by far, but I don't know that he can put him away before he gets tired. Especially if he goes big with a gates move and Mercer somehow survives it. "
I dont know about Guy being stronger. I mean, according to my little brother, Mercer is ripping the tops off tanks and swatting helicopters out the air.
@JThree47693: You know, I actually think Guy could do that as well. Maybe not "as" effortlessly, but he could drop kick a helicopter or tank out of existence with the best of them.

Its part of the reason such assessments seem off. In a universe like naruto, even mildly weak characters are capable of feats that would take out entire swat teams unscathed.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @Alexman113 said:
I dont know about Guy being stronger. I mean, according to my little brother, Mercer is ripping the tops off tanks and swatting helicopters out the air. "
and the fact that most common mook that can kill him is somehow the super soldiers
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel