alex mercer vs hinata and sakura

Topic started by ssjsuperman on Jan. 15, 2010. Last post by Alexman113 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
great picture of the girls, its hard to get them both in one pic, im glad to see your capable.
now to business at hand, i am a HUGE fan of prototype, i absolutely love the powers mercer has and am going for him, full on. one good slice and both of those girls aint waking up.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Alex Mercer stomp
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Tentacle rape waiting to happen
@Nerx:
@Zephernix:
@Sinister_Noob: 

ok then to make this a little more even all the girls are in  

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
and some vore...
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ssjsuperman: press and hold x+b for tentacle rape, although it's the matter of "how long can hinata defensive technique last" although they have a chance in winning in making shitload of sacrifice
@cfatalis:
just in case you  did not see i adid some more girls. 

and i beat prototype 2 times and  tentacle rape never came to mind god i love anime sits
@ssjsuperman: yes yes i see that you add some girls and that's why my previous answer
 the key pieces is actually ino, it's rather the matter of holding alex back , till ino can use her body switch technique, then someone kill both of them 
 although i really doubt it would happen before alex decided to run everyone through his tentacles, or spikes, or that MEAT GUN of his (you know that critical pain devastator)
@cfatalis:
im not sure how smart they are but the best hing to do is hide and make a plan not take him head on
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
dude mercer absorbs tenten and than he nows everything about girls and kills them
or just rampage slaughter
@ssjsuperman said:
" @cfatalis: im not sure how smart they are but the best hing to do is hide and make a plan not take him head on "
yes that's why i go with the ino route rather than saying they just need to clobber him head on
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Oh man, like I didn't spend all last week on the losing cause of defending Kimarmo from Alex Mercer...

At least I got a pretty picture out of this.

Yeah, its stomp because Mercer's main advantage, absorption to fuel power/regeneration/knowledge is in full swing here. Instead of being one, very powerful target that he'll have to batter down, you've given him like, 5 light bites. They'll do some damage presumably in the first, but it won't take much for him to KO/Eat one of them, then he's pretty much back in the game, while they are a continuing disadvantage.
@John_Martone:
so you think he can take down all five of them i knew the girls in naruto where week but i did not know how week. 

ans just knowing there abilities and their skills those not mean he can exploit them     

i dont know much about the naruto world but i would guss sakura would be the first to go down she would be the only one crazy enght to take him straight on    
Well, its interesting. They are not "weak," especially considering where a couple of them get to in the later arcs (Sakura, for instance, has become so strong [not necessarily powerful though] that she can pretty simply punch a hole in a mountain.

They stand to have a pretty large advantage early, esp. considering the advantage of how all their powers work, but in the end I think mercer comes out on top.

For fairness, I assume that Mercer still needs to beat up the people he eats before he can absorb them... but I assume that since we've placed 5 somewhat weaker opponents in his path, as long as he's capable of beating one of them, he'll be able to gobble that one up... which will give him back a portion of his strength/knowledge to help in the fight.

Soooo, assuming he has at least enough power/health gained to take out the 2nd, that'll give him more health, and further limit the opponent's offensive power, thus reducing the likelyhood that they will fell him.

Besides Ino is the only one with a non-simple, "wow, you beat me because I didn't know how your power works" kinda power, which is to take control of someone's body. This is hampered because I don't think she can hurt it without hurting herself to some degree.
@John_Martone:
i dont realy see mods or staff comment on a battle i   always thought it was a rule    
@ssjsuperman said:
" @John_Martone: i dont realy see mods or staff comment on a battle i   always thought it was a rule     "
no, not really they just choose not to, little sparrow, ND and kelleth all comment here
@ssjsuperman: Sometimes I just feel I have nothing to add to the threads, or just don't have the time to at the moment. We have no secret rule against battles.
@John_Martone:
i know how you feal man i just do the best i can
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Mercer takes this. He was able to regenerate from a single cell after a nuclear explosion. They don't have that kind of power. Also, I would argue that Ino's power wouldn't even work because is made of a virus. He technically doesn't have a brain or vital organs.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel