Alex Mercer [Prototype] vs Kimimaro

Topic started by Nerx on Jan. 9, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Battle of thorns

Rules

1. Both with full access to all abilities
  2. Kimimaro does NOT have the disease so he fights at 100%
  3. The Venue is at the Hyperbolic Chamber [DBZ] to prevent BFR
  4. Both with full on bloodlust

Zeus versus
 Zeus versus

Kimimaro
 Kimimaro
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mercer eats him and beacames stronger
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mercer, with armor he is more less another kimimaro, and of course he regen
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i never played prototype so no comment.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Kimimaro easy
One fun lasting battle with a 50-50 margin foe each contender
Kimmi buries him in the dirt!
he can dig his way out as easy and return the favor
@Nerx: err 50-50 my ass

alex in his armor form decided to get hit  by tank cannon, and he is fine, and as shown on the game he has been shotted by rpg, tanks, grenades, big nasty spikes
as for offense, he had a hammer as a fist, and blade arms, one of his finisher is firing biomass cannon, which in layman term, he is firing hardened FLESH, and it still beat tank
and of course the whip fist

and he can airdash, that already broke the law of psyhics
@Auron said:
" Kimmi buries him in the dirt! "
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
What's BFR?
@John_Martone said:
" What's BFR? "
Battle field removal
@Auron: Ahh, thanks

Umm... I'd go for kimimaro actually. Mercer is pretty hax in his game, but he's in a world sans-special beings.

Plus, Mercer's game teaches us...
A) He can only absorb people who are weak/highly weakened. So this power is moot in the HBTC
B) No matter how freaky his tentacle powers are, he's still highly susceptible to being beat up.
@John_Martone: sans special being?, he fought a lot of things that could rip tank off , and beating up mercer is actually an asking to get the tendril devastator

@cfatalis: Well, yeah, but 99% of the things he fights are human soldiers, tanks which are totally ill-equipped to deal with ninja, blood flying mercer, or the hunters, which are practically nothing in difficulty after the beginning of the game.

I'd place those on scale with like, kakashi's dogs. They are just dumb and strong, only dangerous in bulk.

Whereas Kimimaro lives in a world with ninjas full of super secret techniques and laser beams.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,620 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Alex Mercer kick his abused child ass like there was no tomorrow, armor, sword arm and then a nap...
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Mercer is nearly indestructible (  regenerated from a single atom in the direct explosion of a nuclear bomb) He has been shown to lift and throw tanks, helicopters, and cars with ease. He is Fast, As shown by the ability to cross NYC on foot In a matter of minutes ( time has not been scaled, but it can be assumed that he is faster then A Car.)  i say mercer wins this.
@rein said:
" Mercer is nearly indestructible (  regenerated from a single atom in the direct explosion of a nuclear bomb) He has been shown to lift and throw tanks, helicopters, and cars with ease. He is Fast, As shown by the ability to cross NYC on foot In a matter of minutes ( time has not been scaled, but it can be assumed that he is faster then A Car.)  i say mercer wins this. "
he is faster than car, i raced a car, i curbstomped it

@John_Martone:
kakashi's dog never actually have the power to rip steel armor apart
I wonder what is Kimi's scoreboard in the battle threads
@rein said:
" Mercer is nearly indestructible (  regenerated from a single atom in the direct explosion of a nuclear bomb) He has been shown to lift and throw tanks, helicopters, and cars with ease. He is Fast, As shown by the ability to cross NYC on foot In a matter of minutes ( time has not been scaled, but it can be assumed that he is faster then A Car.)  i say mercer wins this. "
I dunno, I still assume that Mercer can indeed die. From a game perspective he can die from something as simple as being riddled with machine gun fire. What makes him nearly indestructible is his ability to constantly absorb new matter to power his regeneration/tentacle attacks.

I.E. He is a badass not because he can't be hurt, but because he tanks a bunch of damage and then grabs fleshy things to patch up his holes. This is an advantage he doesn't possess in the hyperbolic time chamber.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel