Alchemists vs Homuculi (Read OP)

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Dec. 10, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is pretty much a more serious, Brotherhood version of the FMA OVA.

In an alternate universe, the alchemists have managed to track the movements of the homunculi and move in to wipe out all of them in one go. The alchemists have 10 minutes prep.

Fight takes place inside the 5th laboratory. The strongest versions of everyone from Brotherhood are being used (e.g. Ed with lighter automail, Al still with his metal body).

The alchemists consist of: Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Alex Armstrong, Olivier Armstrong, Scar, Maes Hughes (not dead in this one ^^) and 10 generic state alchemists.

The homunculi consist of: Greed, Envy, Sloth, Lust and Gluttony. Each of them have 15 lives each.

After 5 minutes, the homunculi will be reinforced by Wrath.

After 8 minutes, the alchemists will be reinforced by Izumi Curtis, her husband and Ling.

After 10 minutes, the homunculi will be reinforced by Pride (with 20 lives), who has access to plenty of shadows.

Which team is left standing?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@GIRUGAMESH: Holy shit! this is an amazing battle!

I still wont pick a winner since both sides are dangerous..

@DBZ_universe said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Holy shit! this is an amazing battle!

I still wont pick a winner since both sides are dangerous..

Cheers ^^

Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Riza and hughes are useless >,>

But in the end, alchemist team triumphs after a 5 day fight.

@eddz99 said:

Riza and hughes are useless >,>

How is Riza useless?? she is the eyes of Mustang, she can headshot anyone in here with ease... (except Pride and maybe Wrath) she could literally Envy on her own if you give her a sniper and a magnum and her aiming in superb.

Also Hughes is not useless, he is great with knives and h2h combat... better than that of Roy's and has great gunsmanship.. he can throw knifes real quick like he did against Lust... or like in 2003 when he sliced Envy's neck pretty damn quick. And with prep time I see him doing some good in here.. Hughes can study the homuculi pretty quick.

@GIRUGAMESH: I kinda want to say Homuculi because of Pride, but Ling does have flash grenades so that wont be good for Pride because in that moment all the Alchemist can attack at once but Wrath has Pride back and will attack... so who knows.. lol

for sure Warth and Ling will duke it out and it would be a badass fight between the two since Ling was able to keep up with Wrath and it's the only one in the human side that can so because of his abilities such as the Dragon pulse and speed. So I would love to see that.

What do you think?

@DBZ_universe: There are no flash grenades in this fight, just to clarify, only Fu (the older ninja) had them if I remember.

Ling is good, but I doubt he would last long in a fight with Wrath. This is the guy who was dominating Greedling and Fu simultaneously, deflected bullets and was smahing down walls using daggers.

I designed the battle so that the alchemist team have a clear advantage in the first part, with the prep they might be able to create a load of weapons to use as well. The question is how much damage they can do to the homunculi before Wrath arrives on the scene. IMO if they were able to kill one of the homunculi before that then it would be easier for them, otherwise I think it could take a turn for the worst.

Not 100% sure how the rest of the fight plays out though, but the alchemists had better have done some serious damage to Team Homunculi before 10 minutes are up or they're pretty much screwed.

@GIRUGAMESH: Ling is a better fighter than Fu and Greed, if they would had switched places from the start I could see Ling giving a challenge to Wrath. Because like I said, Ling is the only one in the Alchemist side that can keep up with Wrath.

Ok, no flash grenades.. so forget about that.

Well the hard one to take out will be pride because of the shadows and it will be hard to contain the little evil fella..

I also see Greed betraying the Homuculi since he doesn't get along with any of em'... what do you think?

@DBZ_universe: I'll make it clear, Greed is being loyal to the homunculi on this one, there's no chance of him betraying them in this fight.

@GIRUGAMESH: OH, ok then sorry about that last statement..

In your opinion how can the alchemist beat Pride?? I kinda see them struggling with him the most, only Roy is the one I see putting damage on him with his flames... but idk. hard one.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel