Albedo, Rubedo, and Momo vs Ganta, Crow, and The wretched Egg

Topic started by Masterofdeath on April 15, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The fight is to the death, the characters will work together and won't try to kill each other.(I mean Albedo and Rubedo mostly) All are in character. Game feats are allowed

VS

Battlefield:

so nobody has anything to say about this?

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Wretched Egg quaked half of Japan into the bottom of the sea...

@5th: so can she kill Albedo?

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Masterofdeath: What's his or her greatest feat?

@5th: he's a video game character so it is kinda hard to show power but he basically can only be killed by Rubedo. Albedo is the dude with white hair and Rubedo is the dude with red hair.

@5th: okay you wanted feats I found some. I think they are pretty good definitions of the characters powers. Pick and choose what videos you want to watch considering the number of them.

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Albedo was basically unkillable at the start. He tears his own head off just to mess with Rubedo and the main cast and regenerates a new one while laughing. Later on he'd connected himself to U-DO, which is a higher-dimensional existence and, if he wanted to, could've elevated all beings in the universe to a higher realm, or destroyed all creation. Rubedo's anti U-DO field and plot-connection with Albedo stopped him from doing either and seemingly killed him, only for Albedo to return yet again as a Testament (if I remember correctly).

Momo isn't much use here since they're not facing Gnosis. Jin Uzuki or Kos-Mos would've been better picks.

@ReiKai: yes but I was trying to even it out a bit and sorta make it even with Ganta and Shiro and Rubedo and Momo then Albedo just equals wretches egg cause of the crazyness and don't forget there is always Momo there to use ether stuff. Which is what I mostly use her for. Besides anyone else woudl have been a bit much as my next choice would have been chaos.

Post by ReiKai (3,511 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Crow and Ganta both have Super Sonic attacks. Can't say the same for Momo and she isn't a physical fighter. While all of them can do Ether attacks, even Ziggy would've been a better pick since can actually fight.

@ReiKai: Momo can fight she has her bow and besides it completes the trio. Albedo, Rubedo, and Ma Belle Peche.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel